Is he the greatest living philosopher today? If so, name a person who is better?

Is he the greatest living philosopher today? If so, name a person who is better?

I feel like we're going through a new intellectual renaissance and Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad are at the forefront of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
samharristhefraud.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> i-i c-can't

>Is he the greatest living philosopher today?

Not really, he's primarily your father figure. Man up faggot!

I've cleaned my room and slayed my dragon for the day. About to get high and smash some cones

WOOOooOoOooOohOoOOhOOooooo

>Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad
Yeah, not so much.

>Is he the greatest living philosopher today?
lmao no he fuckign isn't, he's barely one at all and he still quotes jung and fraud. He says nothing that any decent common sense father hasn't already told their child (minus the faggy stuff).

Replace Sargon with anyone

>defends christianity while simultaneously believing jesus christ is about as real as pinocchio

nah, he’s a fag

Greatest carpet salesman.

3/10

>RIP Alan Watts
>RIP Christopher Hitchens
Jordan Peterson

He's the greatest living Zionist shill on YouTube these days, proof:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

>a new intellectual renaissance and Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad

/thread

Why did anyone reply past this?
That was the final destruction of everything he stands for.

Use the fucking catalog people, Jesus christ.

He is the greatest problem solver, not a pointless philosopher.

>He is the greatest problem solver
Name a single problem he "solved"

I wish the mods would just cut off the spam and allow one petergoy containment thread. For a couple of weeks, every time I come lurk there are several threads about this shabbot goy.

kek is that his kike rug? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp

dugan, is that you?

Molyneux is better.

Philosophy in 300 BC
>"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing" -Plato

Philosophy in 2018 AD
>"clean your room" - Jordan Memerson

People should just be fucking forced to read before they're allowed to make new threads. Make it a pop-up or whatever.

It's not people, it's organized spam, they don't give a shit about the rules. It's too intense and has last for too long to just be "people".

>intellectual renaissance
>molyjew
>sargoy
holy fucking kek. i'd agree with calling peterstein an intellectual but he's way overhyped, as well as a hypocrite and a zionist. still he's useful tho.

very obvious bait

saged

Jordan Peterson is great.

BUY

MY|

DADDDY~!

kys shill

>Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad
normies have no idea who these people are

peterson is pretty well known though, that's what having credentials and not trying to harangue political opinions into discussions about truth will do

Don't mind me. Just the superior living philosopher passing through.

he suck jew cork
and his philosophical brilliance is on the same level as the Boy Scout manual

You're a fucking retard. There's not one single conceptual idea that comes from any of the guys you've mentioned. Sargon? Get the fuck out and please do not ever come back

fucking saved

>Schmuel Horowitz
samharristhefraud.com/

>don't say things that make you weak

Shit b8 but there's a grain of truth in there. This is probably the first time a good chunk of society has had more than a fleeting interest in philosohy, regardless of how watered down and shallow it is.

Commoners would have never given the people making waves in the alt-light a second thought before. The fact that Moneymeme, Memerson, and even Joe Rogan are as notorious as they are is a good sign.

Sarcuck and Molymeme are complete junk armchair intellectuals. Both are egomaniacs, too.

Serious question: are you retarded?

This.

Molyneux would have 10x the following if he had a professor job and still get away with most of what he says.

>is he the greatest living philosopher today?

he's pretty cool.

did you venerate your lobster tho?

>I am very, very careful with my words.

He's not an anonymous retard on Sup Forums like you, he has a career and family to hold.
He would be rekt the moment he adresses the JQ.

Of course he isn't willing to sacrifice 50k a month from patreon alone
That is exactly why you shouldn't listen to him, he will not tell the truth.

It is not like there has never been a pro-white professor at a university addressing the Jewish Question, it just ended his career in academia.

>all that black hair
>that one girl with dyed hair is probably jewish

I didn't know it was so bad with Chinks taking over Canada, but it seems the memes are all true.

>Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad
>intellectual renaissance

Richard Spencer.

Just
Fuck off you cunt.

So don't you think that he should keep showing the shittyness of academia and feminists to the whole world?
I seriously believe that he is a force of good.