Footfags need t be gassed immediately

Footfags need t be gassed immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3go5i0pWZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8gOzLJkY0
youtu.be/vCt1MBANi3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feet were considered sexual since antiquity.

>"College student opinion"

cringe

>ok ahm

Holy shit this guy is so fucking autistic I cringed so hard. Why is this girl even giving him the time of day and showing her feet?

I like when a girl Im dating has nice feet. Definitely a good quality to have even if you’re not “into” them. You’re always gonna be around her feet, in the bed room, dressing nice in public where she had to wear heels, or even sandals casually. Such a turn off when a girl has trash tier looking feet.

Ofc a disgusting half-blood like you would say that.

People who like feet will line up besides the faggots and Jews.

Agreed.

I don't know what makes foot fetishists think they're any better than transsexuals, furries, faggots, paedophiles or any other degenerate.

theres more

youtube.com/watch?v=D3go5i0pWZQ

Jesus Christ.

Im really wondering how much money this sperg had to dish out, fucking hell

Lmao she lets him touch them and does everything he asks. Dude spergs out hard probably because no girl let him get that far before

How are girls feet disgusting? Are you gay? No woman's part is disgusting.

while i enjoy a good footjob, this clip is fucking pure cringe.

>No woman's part is disgusting.

the brain.

I'm a footguy and yeah I can't watch this shit either

this guy is a full blown autist
and most of the people that have my fetish are creeps but not everybody.

I still wish I was normal but not much I can do about it.
>inb4 suicide

this

Are you okay, kiwi?

Well, I meant on the outside.

Dude honestly I gotta ask you, why the fuck are you into feet?
Like I can tell you why I like a girl's tits: they look soft and pretty and sexual -- nice tits means a girl is ripe and ready to be plowed.
Same thing with a girl's ass, basically.
Why feet??

I hear its the pheromones

My man, idk. My ex gf had the cutest feet ever. One day we were just messing around in the bedroom, playing with eachother, and she puts her feet in my chest and slowly goes up and puts her toe in my mouth. I nibbled on it, and from that moment on i became a footfag.
It was just like that. Now it has become a part of my sexual life. But not to the point that i HAVE to touch or lick/bite her feet during sex.

maybe if you were a fucking chinaman

fetishes are impossible to explain to people who dont have the specific fetish.
pretty feet and nice legs, for me, are a must have on a girl.
Same with long hair, god fucking damn it, do i love long hair on girls.

Ever had a footjob? you'd be surprised how insanely soft feet are. Once my gf gave a footjob because she was bored and wanted to try something new, i told her that was a million times better than a handjob, and never asked for a handjob since then.

Thats basically what I always imagined footfags would sound like

That girl handled his autistic ass without cringing. What a champ.

Holy crap, how did that guy get so far with a woman. I need to know his secrets. Is it ok for me to ask women to take their shoes off and show me their feet. How did he start the conversation to get to that point. I need to know.

"ill give you $500 if you talk to me and act on some non sexual requests"

ez

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q8gOzLJkY0

This madman just goes up to women and gets them to take their shoes off for his pleasure

as long as you don't have a horse face fetisch you'll still be fine, i guess...

is it just me or does it seem like a lot of footfags are niggers? niggers also LOVE shoes. this really makes me think

I’m sure they realize within the first few seconds of talking to him that he clearly has a mental retardation, causing the girls to be polite and do what he asks out of pity.

I’m sure if you were you even half way normal, 99% of girls would reject your request to see their feet.

>BigEasyfeet

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the name of his jewtube channel

Looks like we need to get those Polish death camps up and running again.
Clearly the job wasn't finished.

that bitch has better qualities than her feet. definitly hit that. freaking autists...

I'm sure he is paying her

It's not just niggers.

Who has the webm of that mexishit guy fapping in public while sniffing his own shoe?

youtu.be/vCt1MBANi3A

Kek

I will never get the foot thing. She has tits like that, he wants her shoes off.

No it isn't mostly you, it is mostly brown dudes.

>soles please

another fuckin genetic freak
maybe their mommies kicked them when they were babies too

>soles p...p...please

>Just be yourself they said

>fapping in public while sniffing his own shoe
Jesus...

Girl who takes care for her feet will take care of her everything else, physically and mentally.

ITT: Butthurt fags with gfs with nasty ass feet who doesn't even take her socks off during sex.

her feet look bretty good tho desu

feet are literally the last thing i look at on a womans body. don't you feel weird being atrracted such a non sexual body part so much?

Should pay attention to them more often.

I don’t get off to them sexually, but when a women has ugly/unkempt feet I notice that they usually have poor hygiene overall.

the thing is uggos never have good feet

>puts her toe in my mouth. I nibbled on it
I can watch gore no problem but this shit is over the line

Woah she looks like my sister...

what if a really pretty girl had feet you considered to be ugly. would this be a deal breaker?

nah i'm not that much of a footfag but such a case would be extremely unlikely

Can I have your sister Ante?

so what are "good feet"? is there like a certain shape you look for or something? i'm genuinely curious

I don’t sexualize them, like others, so I still would. But I would be pretty disappointed. Thankfully, most attractive women also have nice feet that they take care of. I can’t even think of the last time I saw a hot girl with ugly feet. But I usually see ugly girls with ugly feet.

what does your sister look like?

how much?

any feet pics?

Aesthetically pleasing? That’s like asking, what makes you think a woman’s face is hot? It just is.
But qualities usually are smaller feet (size 5-6.5 in women’s US), nails kept nice. No calluses or cracks. No disgusting or overly large toes/toe nails

Why are you googling foot fetishes then, OP? A little suspicious, wouldn't you say?

pretty much this, small and cute

really pretty girls have pretty feet, because they take care of their entire bodies, so it all comes in a package.

and this.

How the fuck can you be attracted to feet when there's no sexual dimorphism between the genders in that body part? Almost every other part of a gitls body looks different from ours - their faces their tits, their dicks, their asses; the all look different. But their feet look the same, just smaller. This is such a weird fetish.

Would sink my nose deep into those sneakers and produce a wall paper paste factory in my pants.

so it is the pheromones, right????????

they are different m8

That's one part of it, girls have a distinctive smell.

I once dated a ginger girl who'se feet were so atrocious though that it was a turn off: she wore PVC boots up tp her ankles and I think this had a major part to play in it, which is odd because the odoure from a woman's feet is a turn on for me (I'm often getting girlfriends to not wear socks as much as possible in their sneakers).

But that ginger ex's feet were just too rancid.

dude come on, you really cant tell a difference between fugly man-feet and a girls feet?

Here's a dirty foot story for you involving a czech girl at work.

We both work in the kitchens, and there's this hot czech girl at work with a strong accent who is on her feet all day doing the waitressing (I'm washing pots and pans). I can tell she fancies the fuck out of me, and I got her alone one day and she was complaining about her feet being "sore" so I gave them a rub.,.. got the stink all over my fingers and she saw me smeelling them lol!

I'm not watching that video, but post more diplodocus grills.

i mean, i can see the appeal to innocence with bare feet being childlike and all....

watch but mute, she's a cutey

The girls are being nice and humoring a mentally retarded minority and then he abuses their kindness and starts salivating at the mouth while questioning them and thinking about sucking off their toes. His line of questions are methodical and come out like clockwork despite his constant stuttering. All the girls are alone with him away from a group. He stutters more before asking them to show their feet for the first time and the tone and demanding nature of his questions changes shortly after. This man would be a predator if his IQ allowed it.

im on it

She has the body of an 8 year old boy. Fuck off leaf.

>Why feet??
It's one of the most common fetishes.
The brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain's body image map, cross-wiring in the brain between these two areas tends to make you a foot fetishist.