Sad time for rural white America

msn.com/en-us/news/us/trifecta-of-opioids-alcohol-and-suicide-are-blamed-for-the-drop-in-us-life-expectancy/ar-BBITs7B
A roughly 15-year run-up in drug deaths and suicides has not been seen in black Americans to the same extreme as whites

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s95Se
politico.com/story/2018/01/18/trump-targets-drug-policy-office-297422
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eugenics 2k18

archive.is/s95Se

Kill all communists and traitors.

'rural white America' is immune they give no fucks.

White people are pathetic

BASED Trump to the rescue

politico.com/story/2018/01/18/trump-targets-drug-policy-office-297422

Less and less wh*Tes every day. Soon all that will be left for us to do is round up the stragglers.

They are unlocking their inner slav for the oncoming race war

niggers are to stupid to see despair

catchya in the race war!

Life is not for the weak, let me seemyour war face !

I love my race but I also can't help that we could do without the ones who up and get themselves killed consuming heroin and meth. By no coincidence these are the same types that produce mud sharks wholesale.

I feel their pain and I want to care but it very much is self inflicted.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

Tell me. How did a monkey get in space? Cheater. Youre a fucking monkey who cheated evolution.

And you cheated god in the process.

City people are mostly non-white minorities. Despite the apparent myth, most rural people are not drug fiends. It is a problem in some rural areas however especially in states like Minnesota.

Lolz

Mossad and CIA kill two birds with one stone by selling drugs to white americans, destroying the white race, and to fund their israeli wars.

I live in rural America and its not a sad time for me. If someone's weak enough to let drugs ruin their lives, fuck em.

I'm not saying it's not self inflicted, but in a world where the white working and middle class have lost their jobs, their culture, their neighborhoods, their homes and their country, it's not a surprise out people would turn to self destruction to escape this dystopia. The (((Sackler))) family that produce oxycontin are making bank off our misery. It's part of our worldview to look at other whites as individuals completely unto themselves, but often they're just products of a society stacked against them. We need to protect the weakest and vulnerable of our people, we're not animals. Fuck mud sharks though

Kill your local heroin dealer.

It's a sad time for urban and rural. Try living in SF CA. I wish it was just opioids and booze.... we have every degeneracy you can imagine with a sprinkle of aids on top.

Was out boozing and got to talking to a city lawyer the other night. He pulls out a bible and tells me he was never into Christ, but we're surrounded by the devil.

It's bad man........lived here 20 years. Never see it like this before. We need tough luv. Help us pol.

Only rural and suburban retards commit suicide.

Hmmmm... What was being pushed on people 15yrs ago.

>If policymakers want to reverse the trend of shortening U.S. lifespans, "they would promote education, boost support for children and families, increase wages and economic opportunity for the working class, invest in distressed communities, and strengthen healthcare and behavioral health systems," Woolf and Aron wrote.

This article is nothing but neo-soviet cucks gloating at whites being killed by their own government and then recommending more of what's causing it.