Does Millennial Woes disprove Varg's "blondes are purest whites" nonsense? MW is 99.9% European and yet has dark, thick...

Does Millennial Woes disprove Varg's "blondes are purest whites" nonsense? MW is 99.9% European and yet has dark, thick, curlish hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gFBRUKtzSWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Celts, nords, and slav pink pigs need to fuck off

Meds all the way

Varg is retarded either way. If he lived in the US he'd be a nascar fan.

LOL
imagine being so retarded you think meds are white...

Meds are better than white

Varg's only issue is a semantic one. His definition of "white" is really just Nordicist white.
People like Varg have every right to want to preserve their genes. Blondes should have kids with blondes. Just the same redheads should have kids with redheads.
I'm fully willing to call swarthy people white, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be head over heals about certain types of white people being bred out. Our uniqueness should be protected.

I remember once in high school our biology teacher said that if anyone was a natural blonde they should try to have kids with another blonde. It was pretty surprising because she was a Hispanic woman. I never realized how based she was till just now. I went to virtually an all white private school though. But yeah, I think blondes should marry other blondes, not that it matters that much. All European DNA is good.

A European has dark hair???

Holy fuck that's weird!!!

I'm more about the redheads breeding with whites or other redheads; they are a mythical creature and must be preserved.

By Varg's definition a blonde, blue eyed Jew is more European than green eyed, brown haired Italian

The guy isn't a genius by any means, I don't particularly like the man in fact, but a man no matter how stupid has the right to want his people to survive.

Honestly MW is kind of a pathetic loser. Yes he's smart and makes a lot of interesting points, and he definitely knows how to properly engage people in high level discussion. That said, for fuck's sake, he's literally a drunken fat faggot that smokes too many cigarettes. That is not cool or poetic, it's just pathetic.

checked

don't worry, he's going to sudoku soon:

youtu.be/gFBRUKtzSWU

He doesnt have curly hair

Again, he's struggling for money because he's a pathetic loser who never developed marketable skills, as every man should, and spent all his money on booze and smokes. Won't waste a dime.

All native Europeans had blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin because we needed these things to survive in Ice Age. Those, who have dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin are basically africans' rapebabies.

t. blue eyed, blonde neanderthal

Explain yourself.

"Green eye color is the rarest color found around the world, and it is estimated that only around 2% of the world's population has green colored eyes. Green eye color is a result of a mild amount of pigmentation in the eye with a golden tint"

Blond blue eyed whites are the most cucked whites

out of the way germanic niggers
Med master race comin through

tfw i have brown eyes and hair, should i not have kids then? am i contributing to the problem?

I prefer grey eyes.