White 11 year old repeatedly raped and abused in Spain for years by migrant

>White 11 year old repeatedly raped and abused in Spain for years by migrant
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/murcia-girl-give-birth-pregnant-spain-hospital-stomach-pain-virgin-de-la-arrixacababy-a8197111.html

>Gave birth to his child at 11
>Parents allowed abuse to happen
>The rapist will not be charged, "no evidence of rape"
>County of origin and religion prohibited from being published in the media
>The victim alleges years of daily rape, starting with anal rape as the childs other sexual organs had not yet developed
>The migrant suspects identification shows he is below the age of criminal responsibility and will therefore be immune from prosecution
>Spain raised the age of consent from 13 to 16 in 2013 but an exception is made if sex is consensual when the boy is of similar age or stage of development and maturity.
>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Hvu9
elmundo.es/espana/2018/02/08/5a7bee5e22601dda3d8b4644.html
archive.is/Kr8b2
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/03/recently-released-sex-offender-migrant-arrested-raping-13-year-old-girl/
sputniknews.com/europe/201801191060879137-sweden-rape-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deus Vult.

Refugees welcome
>raped

Faggot, Christianity helped this happen.

Why do you guys always post pretty girls when you post about a migrant someone? Are you trying to make us jealous or horny? What's the deal Spaniard?

how is this related to politics?

aren't the spanish villagers gonna hunt this fucker down?

>a migrant someone
a migrant raping someone

psyops

according to the article the father is the girl's brother

"Parents allowed the abuse to hapen".
So unqualified parents having kids is now a political problem?

No, the enlightment did. Greek morals destroyed our Christian society just like it destroyed Rome. Cato was right.

archive.is/0Hvu9

another article about 4 kids between 12 and 14 years raped another studen of 9 years old in the break time during school multiple times
This kind of things make me boil my blood if i was the parent of the victim i would buy a shot gun insert into the butt of thee rapist and shoot them

elmundo.es/espana/2018/02/08/5a7bee5e22601dda3d8b4644.html

Bets on ethnicities of rapists?

So this is a Muslim raping his sister? It seems to me that most of these cases are just that and we are just being trolled with all of those stories to make us angry.

Two sudaca siblings behaving like monkeys, who cares.

Burn the village. Burn the people. Burn everything. Everything.

archive.is/Kr8b2

>Greek morals destroyed our Christian society

wtf are you on about?

I didnt notice anywhere in the article saying they are muslims

Rome was killed by Christians your faggot, fuck even the successor Byzantium was destroy by Catholics.

It was probably her brother all of ye tapas niggers are inbred monkeys . stay out of the USA wetback

Lucky guy

How this is not?

How? Greek morals were

>Father is head of household (like Rome)
>Women stay indoors to cook, clean, look after children, and breed
>Honor
>Courage
>Excellence
>Love of wisdom
>Piety to the tribe, polis, and gods

You forgot to mention the boy is 13, so very little age difference between the two.

>Neither the girl nor her parents, who are all originally from Bolivia, claim to have known she was pregnant
FROM BOLIVIA
>white girl
white girl
>white girl
white girl
>white girl
white girl
>white girl
white girl
>white girl
white girl
>white girl
white girl
>white girl
white girl

Jesus Christ

Greek philosophy is what weakened Rome by introducing the mysteries of the East. Rome became drunk and decadent because of Greek morality and philosophy. St. Augustine's book, the City of God, goes in deeply in explaining this. The Roman Republic had good morals before they were poisoned by Greek culture. Where do you think moral relativity comes from? Just read the differences between the Iliad and the Aeneid and see how they view honor.

And the article states they suspect it was the girl’s 14 year old brother.

And they don’t mention rape at all.

de donde es el violador? es un musulman?

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I ONLY FUCK 5'S AND FUCKING APE SHIT MONKEYS FROM THIRD WORLD HELLHOLES GET INVITED TO FUCK CUTE LITTLE GIRLS WHERE THE FUCK IS MY EASILY MANIPULABLE CHILD GF GOD WHY FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKK I JUST WANT TO FUCKING CUM IN CHILDREN WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET TO ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR REEEEE

Interesting to see that there are still Spaniards todays with visigoth quality dna. Too bad they suffer from the same jew degeneracy as us...

>el boliviANO

Honor is different in Roman and Greek culture. Individualism and selfishness is considered honorable in Greece and sacrifce and order are considered honorable in Rome. Cato the Elder warned the Romans about the Greeks. Greeks are degenerate. Enlightment was the rediscovery of Greek philosophy and thought which quickly made us destroy Christianity and become degenerate. Aristotle, Plato, and Socrates were strongly against Greek culture.

OH MY GOD
If ONE migrant rapes somebody, that means they ALL are rapists! Clearly!!

Shit nvm, that doesn't make any sense. I mean do you guys think there are no white rapists?

If awhite person rapes a child, then it's just one twisted dude; if a migrant rapes a child, then the whole race is condemned. Defend that rationale.

so fucking what? She should get balls cut off

La nina boliviana es blanca o yndia?

I doubt you can even read Classical Greek

Spaniards aren't white, so the girl involved isn't white. So, why should I care?

was the rapefugee "white"?

Go away spic, we don't like your kind

fuck off smelly maori.

You spelled "communism" wrong jew faggot.

They aren't from here, they are guests given our tax dollars, so even one rape is exceptionally bad, but they rape in a much higher proportion and rape much younger people.

>mexican calling someone else smelly
my fucking keks

you are worse, untermensch , juden polen rat.

Fucking newfag, go home

You're right, I can't. I didn't have a classical education. That doesn't stop me from being right. Greek culture destroyed Rome and destroyed Christian Europe. Stop being blind to your true enemy. Listen to Cato the Elder, the wisest of all Roman statesmen.

Ok, lets put this shit together because OP is a faggot who misinterpreted the article and the rest seems unable to read it:

A family of bolivians. The girl was born in Spain so the PC media call her "spanish" but is not. Pic related.
The girl is abused by one of the family members " the baby's father is thought to be the girl's 14-year-old brother" So another bolivian.
There is no white girl.
There are no muslimes, not this time.
There are not Spanish.
They are probably happy about the incest.

>being this jealous you have no loli gf

Good

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well im not jewish not even close kek.
At least i'm white you dirty immigrant

You realize the New Testament was in Greek...?

what if she is bolivian of spanish descent?

white of course.

Is that map supposed to impress me?

im white of basque descent, you are cleaning up toilets in UK and Germany stupid juden rat

Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything? Writing the bible in the most widely spread language seems like a sensible thing to do.

And those areas are recovering to this day...

See Christian

If you're against migrants in your country, that's fine. All I'm saying is there is a need to stop generalizing and stereotyping. You let one drop of water spoil the whole ocean, so to speak.

They rape younger people and in higher proportion? Show me your data and your source or else don't go around claiming stuff like that.

because of percentages and because we are superior

This isn't generalizing, they come from shitty countries where rape is far more common. Its just a fact. If you want statistics, the only ones there are are the news stories of rape happening, Europeans are too pansy to actually collect data. They simply say the reasons are unclear, despite it directly tying into more migrants in the area the rapes happen in.

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/03/recently-released-sex-offender-migrant-arrested-raping-13-year-old-girl/
sputniknews.com/europe/201801191060879137-sweden-rape-migrants/

It’s common knowledge that males from the Middle East and Africa are sexually aggressive.

So Christianity is somehow not Greek culture how?

These are pretty much universally respected virtues and rather pragmatic.

Greek culture does place great deal of emphasis on leisure time activity, that in fact a mans real life is in his leisure life and their goal was usually to buy slaves so they didnt have to work. Athens i believe was 2/3 non-greek slaves and now compare that with what is goin on with immigration today...

Furthermore greek culture has done a great deal of damage to christianity, particularly protestants, because its made religion largely become a compartmentalized leisure time activity as well which made it lose much of its influence.

Murcia, Majorque and Menorque are hotbed of satanist rituals involving child rape and sacrifice.
Hundreds of children disappear from those places every year.

I know friend, I know.

No, Christianity is semetic and Roman, but was written in Greek because that was the most popular language. Are Abos Anglo because they write and speak in English?

Read the article retards. It was a case of incest among Bolivian immigrants.

Nothing about that pic is appealing. Why would you want that? She can't even get pregnant.

Hey Jew, shut up.
Paul is the builder of the rudiments of the Christian theology and he was greek, and used mostly greek philosophical terms.

Read what I said, nigger.
Holy shit

Greek culture was widespread in the areas Christianity began in, not just the language. I think you are needlessly arrogant and promoting a silly theory.

It was her 14 yo brother who raped her

She isn't even a cute little boy with a nice butt. Disgusting.

>spain
>white

Ayy a fellow basque mexican what state are you from?

Original Christians used stoicism and platonics as a basis for the philosophy behind Christianity. Stoicism and Plato were anti Greek culture. The most popular cults in Rome around the time were based around drinking and selfish behavior. These cults came from Greece. The Romans viewed themselves as descendants from the Trojans after Troy was destroyed by the Greeks. Original Roman culture was anti Greek and took much of their culture from the original Romans and the Etruscans. Greek culture is degenerate and the great Greek philosophers were trying to come up with ways to replace it. Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle were reactionaries to the shit culture that originates from Greece that probably came from the Mesopotamians, Minoans, and Phoenicians.

Read this

lose some weight fat ass

>be eleven
>have your brain infused by jewish produced media turning you into a would-be whore
>put rouge on your lips
>spend hours learning how to cake up your face and cake it up for hours every day enhancing your sexual value
>wear the tightest clothes you saw on the jew media
>act like an absolute cunt with your family and turn into a total slut opening up for any strangers that is "hot"
>pretend to act like a bad strong girl
>end up being raped
D-E-S-E-R-V-E-D

The greeks were always part of rome and why they become great,fuck off kike and judo-Christian ruins nations

Either you become a shit hole or you become a cuck degenerate nation.

hang on a minute are you saying that he wasn't an immigrant? are you saying that immigrants are allowed to rape in spain as long as they only rape immigrants.

for someone with such strong liberal opinions you're sure not doing yourself any favors rhetorically.

It was statutory rape, not real rape. Also, it was incest.

It can't be a Migrant AND Incest.

Before the Greeks became a part of Rome, many of the wise men from Rome warned them that Greek culture will destroy the patriarchal, simple society of the Roman Republic. They were right.

what's with the alien fingers

regardless, i've seen my own 11 years old cousin stalk and send messages to 16 years old dudes

dress like a slut, act like a slut, end up raped

good riddance

all of this is because of jewish media

Basques aren't fat brown pieces of shit. t. Blond haired blue eyed Basque.

>éramos vascos y mierda

god of war is on it

They were a Bolivian family that moved to Spain. These articles and headlines are fake news to make you bitches angry at migrants. It's a tactic to make you guys click on their website or this thread. Psyops you nigger.

>Spanish
>white

Does your cousin like guys in their early 20s. Just asking for a friend.

if she go that far, i'm the one hitting it bitch

She is Bolivian
Who cares? This is normal for those people

too bad your women are massive sluts, and couldn't resist the shiny templar cock no wonder the crusades were so successful

Those girls don't look very Spanish to me.

this may surprise you but im whiter and not obese as typical mexican kek