Are Russians white?

I think technically they are white but not all of them, only eternal slavs, however many of them are already racemixed ( thanks to USSR ).
But mentally they are certainly not white because of many of them are still like peasants and slaves, they live their primitive poor miserable lives, they always anger at each other, rude, savage, drunk, stupid, jealous, they worship wealth, etc like niggers.

So are Russians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhB2neBadyM
youtube.com/watch?v=qA2jVMZvAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=UkX47t2QaRs
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont really care

Nobody is white.

slav /= white

Your mother should have race mixed. Trust me, being black will always be better than being white. Russians should be thankful.

I'm a product of racemixing slav with jew.
I'm a half jew so i'm only half white.

Пepeльмaн is a jew

He is not a jew (as religion) and does not speak Hebrew.

>muh kievan russ
>muh vikangz

jesus vanya just accept your a tatar rape baby.

>vikangz
But Vikangz are not white. They are savage beasts who always murder and rob other people.

>But Vikangz are not white. They are savage beasts who always murder and rob other people.

are the tatars any better?

Why should we accept the history of completely another ethnos, but renounce our own?

Nope.
I hate tatars pretty much they are like gipsies tricky and greedy as well as jews kek.

You are madman. Tatars are ok, in a civilized way, they do not differ much from russians

>Why should we accept the history of completely another ethnos, but renounce our own?

what is a russian even? i know ukri*nians are tatr rape babies but what are you?

>I hate tatars pretty much they are like gipsies tricky and greedy as well as jews kek.
>implying your any better
hitler was right to shoah you slavniggers.

Yes, Russians are white. But not every admixture living in Russia is not Russian and also not white.

ivan what is going to be the final solution to the ukri*nian problem?

and what are you going to do with the baltic meme states?

1) Proper education.
2) Leave Baltics be, but we need agreements on demilitarisation, so NATO can no longer use them as the bridgehead

>slavniggers
I'm only half slav. I'm half jewish.

Also, I look like the merchant meme. And yeah I'm tricky and greedy if I met you somewhere I'd try to fuck you for some benefits. Nothing personal it's just my jewish blood.

I just want pogroms, days of rope, expelling of jews 'n' shiet. Nothing personal, it's just my slavic blood.

>what is a russian even?
East slavic tribes, who gradually migrated from south to north and east to 6th century and who was under the Varangian (Rus') government in the 9th and were merged into one ethnic group (russian people, people who lived in Rus').
Gradually, this state collapsed into smaller principalities that were ruled by the same dynasty (Rurikids) but all this was also called Rus(sia) and was populated by russian people.
Some of these principalities became part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania or were annexed by Poland . The other part remained separate Rurikid russian kingdoms.
Russians of Grand Duchy of Lithuania and South-West Poland, who lived on the border with the steppe formed Ukranians,
Russians of center of GDL formed Belorussians.
Russians of Independent Rurikid Rus' state (Moscow, Novgorod, Ryazan, Tver, Pskov) and of East GDL (Smolensk) formed modern Russians.
That's the story.

>South-West
south-eats

Not only are Russians white they are currently the most confident and dignified of them all.

>1) Proper education.
you can't educate subhumans.

>2) Leave Baltics be, but we need agreements on demilitarisation, so NATO can no longer use them as the bridgehead

meh it's okey i was thinking about restoring the russian empire.

>I'm only half slav. I'm half jewish.
how did that happen?

There's a Russian girl in my college class and she keeps telling everyone she's jewish.

I'm white. I dare anyone to disagree

>East slavic tribes, who gradually migrated from south to north and east to 6th century and who was under the Varangian (Rus') government in the 9th and were merged into one ethnic group (russian people, people who lived in Rus').

so where does this theory come from that the russians where vikangz?

if seen ukri*nians who will try and spin the story that there not tatar rape babies.

>how did that happen?
My dad was a literal jewish Chad. He was rich as well. He seduced my naive slav mom when she was 18 and he was 27.

Faggot

>those ears
did your parent have a three way with a satellite?

>So are Russians white?

No, we are 100% BLACK.

ukri*nian scum.

How did a country get such hot women and such ugly men

Circus bear is capable of riding the monocycle and bowing to the audience. I guess one can teach any kind of subhuman to behave decently.

>ivan what is going to be the final solution to the ukri*nian problem?
I don't know.
It's extremely difficult to divide ukranians and russians ethnically and culturally. I mean, there is no clear line and a point in history where you could divide Ukrainians and Russians ethnically. But now, having independent states, we are trying to say that political borders are also ethnic between us. But I do not feel them. In any case, I believe that ukranians should decide this themselves.
>and what are you going to do with the baltic meme states?
Nothing? What should be done with them? They are independent states with their own people and culture.

>My dad was a literal jewish Chad. He was rich as well. He seduced my naive slav mom when she was 18 and he was 27.

ivan are your women as good as they make them out to be?

Useless faggots.

Faggot #2

mother fucking ukri trash ill fucking make the holodomor look like a joke.

>t. Mutt

Faggot #3 (KIKE EDITION)

>It's extremely difficult to divide ukranians and russians ethnically and culturally. I mean, there is no clear line and a point in history where you could divide Ukrainians and Russians ethnically.
Ukrains have brown hairs and eyes slavs blond hairs and blue eyes.

Yeah there are many pretty women here.
I guess my dad was into the russian hot grill meme.
Also my mom is actually hot.

>I guess one can teach any kind of subhuman to behave decently.

the thing is do you want ukris in your country?

>so where does this theory come from that the russians where vikangz?
They called Rurik to reign them. 'Our land is rich, but no order is to be found' or something like this.

yeah pretty much for all intents and purposes

we gotta circle the wagons now guys we cant be choosy

>It's extremely difficult to divide ukranians and russians ethnically and culturally. I mean, there is no clear line and a point in history where you could divide Ukrainians and Russians ethnically. But now, having independent states, we are trying to say that political borders are also ethnic between us. But I do not feel them. In any case, I believe that ukranians should decide this themselves.

doesn't ukri*ne litraly mean border?
i have no idea why there considered a different people.

>Yeah there are many pretty women here.
>I guess my dad was into the russian hot grill meme.
good i'm moving to russia anyways i'm sick of living in a meme country.

wasnt Masha from russia too? man now there was a dime piece

Take your whores out of my country. sucking dicks all over the place.

>so where does this theory come from that the russians where vikangz?
They created our statehood, nation and ruled us most of our history
Varangians (headed by Rurik) who named Rus' created a state on the lands of the East Slavs which living in one state (Rus'/Russia) formed an ethnos.
Rurikids were vikangz and true rulers of Russia as descendants of its founder.

Ukrainians are more white & blonde than Russia.

Stop lying Kremlin bot. KFC pays better than your propaganda trolling job.

Russia is FULL of Muslims.

>Ukrainians are more white & blonde than Russia.

TATAR RAPE BABY.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhB2neBadyM
youtube.com/watch?v=qA2jVMZvAX4
You can find lots of similar videos where ukris attack elderly people and try to stop them from wearing memorial symbols and respecting there relatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkX47t2QaRs
look vanya at one of your subhuman countrywomen you fucking tatar rape baby i can't wait until your pathetic country gets annexed.

>good i'm moving to russia anyways i'm sick of living in a meme country.
kek.
yeah, maybe this is a good choice.
I could get Israel citizenship but I preferred to stay here.

>Ukrainians are more white & blonde than Russia.
No.
Read up something about your people and country.
You are literally rape babies.

Gaza GDP per capita 6100 USD
Ukraine GDP per capita 2,185.73 USD

Gaza... Even fucking Gaza is doing better than you. How do fuck can you be such useless mother fuckers? Fucking Lol.

>kike rat telling another race not to spread like parasites

Ukraine is FULL of sickening kikes & Turks...

If you RATS didn't deepthroat America's taxpaying cock for weaponry you wouldn't be able to resist Islamic annihilation.

Israel shouldn't exist.

>They created our statehood, nation and ruled us most of our history
>Varangians (headed by Rurik) who named Rus' created a state on the lands of the East Slavs which living in one state (Rus'/Russia) formed an ethnos.
>Rurikids were vikangz and true rulers of Russia as descendants of its founder.

how did you even manige to get enslaved by the turks?

>polen has black hand
accurate

>So are Russians white?
A lot of them.

They also had many great mathematicians, which certainly helps their "whiteness" status.

Why of all things? They smeared the feces all over their home and then set it on fire because nobody told them that's stupid thing to do. They gave them shit for brains in the schools for god knows how long.
I knew dude from Kiev who was bragging about their own culture and language, cutting the ties with Russia and stuff. After things turned out as they had, he was not so bald.
Yes, they do not understand the lessons of their history, but nobody in Post-Soviet space does.

>kek.
>yeah, maybe this is a good choice.
fuck dude i started learning your language a moth ago why are there all those autistic rules in it?

>idb4 muh maidan muhh independance
US charges Ukraine three times more for American coal
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
the ukris would rather suck americas big mutty cock than deal with russia.
is there anything good that ever came from the shithole known as ukri*ne?

>coming from romenia.

The white race is a plague to the world. The whites are inherently weak, so they are hardwired to fear the blacks, no matter what attitudes they may claim to have about racism. For them to negate this fear, they either give up their bitches to the bigger superior black male or fuck some black bitches themselves.

le 40% face

>>kike rat telling another race not to spread like parasites
I'm not talking about race mixing you fucking idiot. I'm talking about the fact that all south tel aviv is filled with your stinky hookers sucking dicks to arabs and even eritreans, Lol. Your women are disgusting sluts who put anything in their mouth.

>doesn't ukri*ne litraly mean border?
Yes.
>i have no idea why there considered a different people
historical isolation formed there a special cultural and historical region, which has its own language (which is nevertheless very close to Russian) and cultural elements. Russia also has its own historical regions with its own cultural features, but they are all considered part of russians ethnically.

Israel is probably one of the biggest welfare States ever constructed. If you didn't plant you're Jewish supremacist leaders all around the world among democratically elected governments and manipulate all the taxpayers of Western countries then maybe you would be poor like Ukraine.

At least we are not corrosive parasitic vampires.

Hitler truly had the right idea; all Jews must be exterminated and Israel must be destroyed

>Why of all things? They smeared the feces all over their home and then set it on fire because nobody told them that's stupid thing to do. They gave them shit for brains in the schools for god knows how long.
>I knew dude from Kiev who was bragging about their own culture and language, cutting the ties with Russia and stuff. After things turned out as they had, he was not so bald.
>Yes, they do not understand the lessons of their history, but nobody in Post-Soviet space does.

exactly Its hilarious how the Eastern bloc meme countries """"fought" for "independence""" from the CCCP and just 15 years later they gave away that "independence" to the fucking EU.
with ukri*ne being the EU's worst in this regard.
it's like those stupid fucking hohols can't do one thing right. the chimped out with there maidan for ""independance"" years ago and now there whoring themselves out agian to the EU/US imperialist. putin should put the tatar rape babies in there place before the embarras the slavic people agian.

the worst part about the *kri*ni*n dysphoria is that the come here in the tens of thousands and shit up the place with there churka tier behavoir drive down the wages (which keep in mind are already fucking low since our economy is trash) because the are willing to work for less than 100 euros a month and there responsible for the resurgence of nazism in russia because of those cancerous fucking Banderites and Ukrop nationalists.

Henlo, quantum mechanics

>>coming from romenia.
>coming from belgistan

>is there anything good that ever came from the shithole known as ukri*ne?
No. They always were savage mother fuckers best known for ugly cheap hookers.

Are they black? NO! so therefore they are white.

problem solved. they skin looks more like vanilla rather then chocolate. this is how you decide if someone is white or black.

now if your asking are they Aryan that's another question.

>Ukrains have brown hairs and eyes slavs blond hairs and blue eyes.
This is averaged value.
But there is no fucking difference between Russians and Ukrainians in the border regions. My mother from the Kursk province, she and all her relatives always considered themselves russian and spoke the southern dialect of russian - but outwardly she is the standard of Ukrainian beauty.

>Yes.

what good ever came from ukri*ne ivan?
borsch?
i will admit tho the have god tier lolis.

>historical isolation formed there a special cultural and historical region, which has its own language (which is nevertheless very close to Russian) and cultural elements. Russia also has its own historical regions with its own cultural features, but they are all considered part of russians ethnically.

ow yeah i forgot ukri*nian is an actuall language but isn't it more of a dialect?

>No. They always were savage mother fuckers best known for ugly cheap hookers.
and lolis there the sex tourism capital of europe for a reason.

fuck i don't have any anti romenian jpg's.

>fuck dude i started learning your language a month ago why are there all those autistic rules in it?
Idk, if Russian wasn't my native language I wouldn't learn it because I don't know many of these fucking rules I just know how to write and speak properly if I think about it I have no idea why we say like we say. English is much easier.

Yeah here in Russian most hookers are ukrainians. I fucked them many times. just ~$70 for a decent looking ukrainian hooker.

Russia is not only european republics. What about Komi, Chechnya, Buryatiya, Tatarstan? Finno-ugrics, mongoloids and muslims

Oh Christ.
Arguing with an Israeli flag is so disgusting...

Eat Tide Pods in a ZYKLON B chamber.

Try again faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

"Israeli shekel emerges as world's 2nd-strongest currency"
israelhayom.com/2017/11/08/israeli-shekel-emerges-as-worlds-2nd-strongest-currency/

We did something with our country unlike your cheap ugly whore country.

>. just ~$70 for a decent looking ukrainian hooker.

when i was in vacation in poland near the border region you can find whores who are cheaper than a pack of beer in belguim LMAO.

also ivan you should check yourself those ukri bitches are notorious for having AIDS.

>Idk, if Russian wasn't my native language I wouldn't learn it because I don't know many of these fucking rules I just know how to write and speak properly if I think about it I have no idea why we say like we say. English is much easier.
i meanly learning it so i can shitpost on RU forums nothing is better than slav banter.

>shekel
you currency is actually called the shekel?
lmao i thought it was a meme.
also this ukri shill is getting BTFU.

even mexico has a higher GDP than ukri*ne.

>Worship wealth
>Can never have it except a few exceptionally clever gits
Sounds like a nigger to me.

This Jew was probably put in his place by a Ukrainian Nationalist recently... hahahahah too obvious butthurt

Russians are almost not white. They're okay for now, will be exterminated along with Italians once we get rid of everyone else less white than them.

>by the turks
Nohow, lol, we never been enslaved by turks. If you mean mongols, that it's mean that russian kings (Rurikids) were just vassals of mongolian Khan and paid him tribute, Russia (as number of russian kingdoms) did not cease to exist as a separate state. As a nation we never been enslaved by someone except ourselves, lol.

>and lolis there the sex tourism capital of europe for a reason.
thats a good thing

(You)
fuck i don't have any anti romenian jpg's.
this usually works

lets visit ukraine for um sight seeing sometime belgianon

>costa rica
>mexico
>brazil

What did they only surveyed the rich and the tourists? It sucks to be poor in any country that isn't in the top 5

>Ukrainian Nationalist
>burning down your own country in an autistic maidan is nationalistic
ukri subhuman.

>thats a good thing
are you the town rapist?

>this usually works
lmao how's the gypsy epidemic?

>lets visit ukraine for um sight seeing sometime belgianon
yes dusan ;)

no

Get lost cheap human trash. I just have one request, Take your stinky whores out of my country.

Nah. We Slavs aren't white. We are the eternal horse archer savages you wish you were.

>ow yeah i forgot ukri*nian is an actuall language but isn't it more of a dialect?
There is no clear division into language and dialect.
Ukrainian and Russian are closer to each other than the High German to the Low German. But they are considered to be languages, as Russian and Ukraine separate countries. But earlier they were considered asdialects of one language.

You were given everything by America. From Israel's beginning to now; Israel is a welfare state. A charity case. A handout recipient.

The AMERICAN TAXPAYER & your Kike Con-artistry are the only two reasons why you succeed economically & militarily.

Jews never work. Jews only exploit.

ZYKLON B is the only solution.

Even fucking Nigeria are more successful than they are.

>Nohow, lol, we never been enslaved by turks.
only he poles and ukris where enslaved by the ottomans?
also dind the mongols genocide you?

>There is no clear division into language and dialect.
than why are the ukris so ademant about there non existing culture?

>cheaper than a pack of beer in belguim
lmao

>also ivan you should check yourself those ukri bitches are notorious for having AIDS.
Yeah but I fuck only elite prostitutes and with condoms.

Once I met an ukrainian grill on my vacation in Ibiza, I fucked her raw, and she told me after that that she had a black bf. I checked myself after that and I got lucky I was clean. Never fuck sluts without condoms anymore.

>i meanly learning it so i can shitpost on RU forums nothing is better than slav banter.
lol like dvach?

> Perelman
> Russian

really?

1st one is pretty cute waifu tier

Slavs are an abomination a perversion of the aryan race. To be so fair and so incomprehensibly stupid and amoral is unprecedented among other European races of such complexion. To gain all the credit and respect that comes from being white but contributing nothing to up holding the dignity and honor of white peoples is not fair on those peoples who have struggled and through their creative genius have made a success of themselves and honored the white races.

Slavs are a cultural destructive force like the nigger.

Yes. Ethnic russians are as white as us, ukrainians.
Sorry about our retarded government and people, russobros.
Sorry about your retarded government as well.

I'm from Russian Far East and the population in my city is almost 100% white (There are some chinks, but those are natives or koreans mainly, we also have some armenians who look exactly like arabs, lol). I look nordic myself, so I don't care what other "whites" think.

Is this the rare High Chromosome Elf from Oblivion?