Brit/pol/ - The Real Special Relationship Edition

>RED ED'S COMMUNIST PLANS FOR UK ALREADY NIGHTMARE REALITY IN WALES
blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2014/03/labour-run-wales-is-a-nightmare-vision-of-what-ed-miliband-would-do-for-britain/

>WELSH BRAINDRAIN FEARS AS THEIR BRIGHTEST REALISE LABOUR IS NO GOOD FOR THEM AND JUMP THE BORDER
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/brain-drain-fears-figures-suggest-4701369

>CAMERON: I WILL DEBATE FARAGE
news.sky.com/story/1254663/david-cameron-ready-for-farage-tv-debate

>THATCHER V KINNOCK IN THE 21ST CENTURY: ED MILIBAND V NIGEL FARAGE ON THE ANDREW MARR SHOW - ACCUSATIONS OF KEEPING THATCHERISM ALIVE, MUCH QUESTION DODGING
youtube.com/watch?v=JKRvctW4wTc

>HANDLEBAR HERO AND ENEMY OF AIDS ROGER HELMER TO STAND FOR CRUCIAL NEWARK BY-ELECTION
inagist.com/all/462730878809284609/

>IS CAMERON FACING A BACKBENCH REBELLION? SEVERAL TORIES SHOW EXTREMELY PRO-UKIP VIEWS AND SAY IT LIKE IT IS
youtube.com/watch?v=az8dG0q2mM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ljOlf2SJUyc

>BRITAIN LOVES RACISM: MAINSTREAM MEDIA BAFFLED AS PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR UKIP GROWS DESPITE A MAJORITY CONSIDERING THEM RACISTS
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-ahead-in-european-polls-despite-most-people-thinking-the-party-contains-racists-9321612.html

>PRO-ULTRA-DIVERSITY SCOT FASCISTS PLAN ON ATTACKING NIGEL FARAGE AS HE RETURNS TO SCOTLAND FOR ROUND 2
heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/making-plans-for-nigel.24133758?utm_source=www.heraldscotland.com&utm_medium=RSS Feed&utm_campaign=Scottish News (Go incognito to bypass the paywall)

>REMINDER: NIGEL FARAGE IS ON QUESTION TIME 8/5/14

>THREAD MUSIC: SPECIAL LONDON EDITION
youtube.com/watch?v=SNC2uflf65Y

Bonus topic for discussion: What would you do if Nigel Farage was shot, or even shot and killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/08/eu-memo-barnier-meeting-raises-questions-jeremy-corbyns-brexit/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370241/Parents-want-children-labelled-autistic.html#comments
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42916391
ukcrimestats.com/Constituencies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What would you do if Nigel Farage was shot, or even shot and killed?
Laugh

Thanks for that, I'd completely forgotten I'd made this thread

Someone said that the links in the last thread were a year old so I went one better and got links from the first ever Brit/pol/ in the Archive.

We already have a thread.

it was so shit it took me ages to find, and it was created as the result of a split

So are we on this thread now?

Don't forget to buy your euromillions ticket for tonight lads. £113m estimated jackpot.

>Jeremy Corbyn told Michel Barnier that he was open to keeping Britain in the customs union after Brexit, a memo circulated to European nations suggests.
>According to a memo of the meeting, drawn up after a debrief between Mr. Barnier and ambassadors from the other 27 EU nations, Mr Corbyn said that he was willing to allow the UK to submit to the rulings of the European Court of Justice should he become prime minister.
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/08/eu-memo-barnier-meeting-raises-questions-jeremy-corbyns-brexit/

I can't understand the "soft brexit" position. It's objectively worse than what we have now. It's better to leave completely or not leave at all. Just giving up all our EU perks and our political power is completely retarded. There is no viable middle ground here.

>the state of this "general"

You got me all excited thinking Dave was returning to politics

As if it was bad to control the world with Jews.

You're welcome to the dark side.

the Russian alcoholic jew is my favourite shitposter desu

Based dailymail finally calling out the """"autism""""

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370241/Parents-want-children-labelled-autistic.html#comments

dailymail is just ragebait for middle age mums

Praise our greatest ally!

but its pretty true what the article is talking about

parents just wanting their kids to be labelled autistic so its not their fault

back in the day it was just "who they are" or "their personality" now everything is a bloody disability or disease

trashy tabloids are the last stand of white british idenity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAA

GET FUCKED ANGLOS

>#Breaking The UK’s decision to leave the EU single market and customs union will mean border checks at the Irish frontier are “unavoidable”, Michel Barnier has said

First for helping Peter Hitchens regain his will to fight by electing corbyn.

Mate, I think that our mastermind can remove pakis and pajeets outta the island. Aint?

and then the EU gets sued because that's against WTO rules then WW3 starts and Camerons prediction was correct

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42916391
BBC's bit on how right-wing terrorists give themselves away.

>pays lip service to Islamic extremists
>Only mentions by name Nicholas Roddis and Nicky Reilly
>They're both white converts to Islam
>Article by Dr Mohammed Elshimi

based

Shitskins are not kosher. Let's gently remove KEBAB.

Well the ROI will have to be the ones to build the border, so there's that as well. Can't see it actually happening, just posturing (which will work because May is frail).

Something I noticed today. The news kept refering to Jihadi John's crew as 'British' extremists as opposed to 'Islamic' extremists. While technically correct I find it intentionally misleading and ethically dubious.

Hey anglos, i am sorry for the off-topic but can anyone tell me something about middlesbrough?
I have a friend who is going to come and study there, they told him its a zone with high criminality.. can anyone confirm that?

whats the next false flag Sup Forums?
who's gonna be to blame?
knowing its usually democrats pulling this shit
my money is on the perp being a racially motivated white.

Extremism, in all its forms is a quintessentially British problem.
We all must work together to solve it, and not lay the blame at any particular valued community in this diverse, vibrant melting pot of a nation.

It does have a bad reputation. 11th highest constituency in reported crimes, despite a lower population than any of the top 10.

>knowing its usually democrats pulling this shit
there going to blow up a full fat milk factory

Has a lower pop than most of the others in the top 50 at that, it's awful

thanks for your opinion, going to tell my friend

I thought all the Italians here either went to south London or bedford

ukcrimestats.com/Constituencies/ if you needed it.

Is there anything more telling of the inevitable doom that awaits Britain than this?

He wanted to go to Teesside university, yeah usually all italians go either to london or bedford or leeds
Thanks

nvm wrong
He wanted to go to Teesside university, yeah usually all italians go either to london or bedford or leeds

What, Americans?

i have to say the queen mum was not amused!

me thinks she shat herself over this one

Is Britpol smarter than a spastic pigeon?

the queen mum hasmt been alive for decade leaf retard

Why are brexiteers so stupid?

He'll need mace and a rape alarm.

The average person isn't smart. The average person votes Tory or Labour.

obvious parody account

>tfw this happened to me
>tfw can't join the army because of a (blatantly incorrect) autism diagnosis
>tfw you have no right to wipe your medical history

D4

What's my prize?

I'm waiting

Wrong

Well it's the EU who will have to do it and pay for it. We will just set up cameras and snatch squads for potential smugglers. Their borders won't make them very popular.

C3, what do I win?

You win this pic of Prince Charles

can someone explain to brainlet me the logic behind it

Remainder falls for obvious joke.

>mfw paying £2.50 for a freddo at the paki shop yesterday

was scrolling through anglo twatter and saw this

had a nice laugh

actual funny riposte though

>tfw no owen jones fem bf

>calling yourself a cock sucker is top wit in englando

>A MAN TOUCHED MY KNEE JAIL HIM FOR LIFE
>well of course they committed a terror attack, they took a lot of steroids, it's not really their fault

Albert knows the letter. Bernard knows the number

Albert: "I don't know the pad but neither do you"

If Bernard had numbers 5 or 6, then he'd know his pad. Since Albert knows that he doesn't have that pad, Albert's letter must not be A or B.

Given that information, if Bernard now knows his pad, that leaves D2, C3, and D4 as possible answers, since D1 and C1 are on the same path. If Albert knows, his letter must be C since if it were D, he wouldn't be able to choose between D2 and D4. Therefore, the answer is C3

It has to be on track C because it's the only row that is fully overlapped.

Bernard then realizes it has to be C3 because track A is not fully overlapped.

it's funny because he didn't get offended and bantered back

Cheers m8

If Bernard was told track 5 or 6, he would know the correct pad (because these tracks only have one pad). If Albert's track was A or B, it would be possible for this to be the pad, therefore Bernard might know the pad simply by knowing the number. The only way for Albert to be sure that Bernard doesn't know the pad, is if these pads are impossible, i.e. the letter-track isn't A or B.

Given that the letter-track is C or D, Bernard now knows the correct pad. Therefore the correct number-rail must have a pad at either C or D, but not both. So it can't be rail 1, it must be 2, 3 or 4.

If the correct letter-rail (which Albert knows) was D, it would still be indeterminate for him, as D has two pads on the 234 lines. But after receiving this information he knows the correct pad, therefore it must be rail C, which has a pad at C3.

>anglo banter is saying how much you suck cock

it's not ideal but it's better than the faux offence shit they usually pull

get a private GP to rediagnose and put on your biggest normie face, it may cost a bit but it can rewrite your record iirc

Getting a strong sense of deja vu here.

anyone got the bobby sands hungry burger meme

that took me too long tbqh

Everyone knows Owen Jones is a cock sucker, it's not news.

aw beat me

ive figured it out now after 10 minutes
fuck this shit im meant to have an A in GCSE maths

It wasn't the first ever Brit/pol/.

Do you enjoy football by any chance? Have you ever shouted "GET IN ME SON" or "WAHHEEY!" at your TV set whilst the "footie" was on?

Is the Corbyn hype train still going?

Okay, you're smarter than spastic pigeons, but are you smarter than Scousers?

I already know this one tbqh

Congratulations, you're smarter than a scouser. Next up will be a question from an IQ test designed for gold fish

Lets know if you are really smarter than scousers

Your outside a football stadium in sheffield

You haven't got any tickets

Should you?
A.dont try to enter
B.Push your way in

A

AYY LAAAAH
you tryna say im a fuccccen scccruff

B

C. Pretend you were there.

98% of goldfish can solve this puzzle, but only 2% of scousers.