Oh man, today was funny. I was eating lunch at work, flipping through a newspaper...

Oh man, today was funny. I was eating lunch at work, flipping through a newspaper, and a coworker of mine said "I didn't take you for the hunting type."

She walked in right when I was flipping through an advertisement for a sporting goods store that had a bunch of hunting shit on the page.

I don't know if she meant to imply anything with her comment, like I resemble a brain-worker/nerd or something, but I replied "Your assumption was correct, I'm not a hunter."

I debated telling her that I am opposed to hunting and that hunting has led to the extinction of many different animals throughout history such as the Passenger Pigeon, and that the conservation arguments in favor of hunting are all weak and/or false, but instead that's all I said.

Fuck hunting. Whose idea of recreational is to pursue and kill a wild animal? You would have to have something wrong with you to consider that an enjoyable hobby.

Oh look it's another herbivore man here to show us his tampons.

Oh man, this thread is funny

You sound like a fag.

>plebbit spacing
0/10 bait

> Whose idea of recreational is to pursue and kill a wild animal?
I enjoyed my army service

>I feel socially pressured to conform to my female co-workers belief system and post about it on the internet.
Homosex

I'm an animal lover and an environmentalist.

How does that make me "not a real man"?

Bait is shitty and Sup Forums is shittier a fishing hole for using said lure, worthless pisslick.

Hunting helps the animals in ways the animals do not understand

youve never been chased by a moose have you? fucking weeble wooble liberals...

first to die when the bombs fall cause you are going to have to hunt and kill to live. you wont last. because you cant hunt.

Just don't forget to sage.

You're still a man, don't worry. You can do what you like. Just don't tell me I can't hunt or eat meat, k bucko?

hey fag there's a difference between hunting and retarded trophy hunting

>needing the food industry jew
Hunting is the only redpilled manner of obtaining sustenence. Enjoy your goyim feed.

There is nothing wrong with hunting. As long as hunter is not provided with high powered night vision equipped rifle but given a knife at most to even the odds.

>BERLIN – Police in Germany say a hunter has died after being attacked by a wild boar he was trying to shoot.

>The 50-year-old man was on a boar hunt with a dozen others near the northeastern town of Greifswald on Sunday when he was attacked by the male boar.

>READ MORE: N.L. hunter suffers hoof-shaped bruise in brawl between man and moose

>Witnesses reported that he fired off a shot and then moved into some reeds, where he apparently encountered the pig.

>Police say the man suffered serious injuries to his left thigh and fell into nearby water. He died at a hospital and hasn’t been identified.

>Police say the boar’s whereabouts are unknown, and it isn’t clear if the animal was injured.

Population control. It's what we should do with niggers as well. They're animals after all.

You act loke whites invented hunting. Abos and nigz have live for 1000s of years without guns.

Hunters and fisherman ensure we have public lands and access to them

I don't hunt, I'm a photographer and I am thankful for the work of hunters and anglers.

Did you make this retarded thread just to virtue signal? Anonymously?
Hunting is fun. Your brain is wired to find it rewarding no matter how much you protest. Everyone universally gets an adrenaline rush and feels excitement. Its part of being human.

Man has a duty to maintain his environment. That includes controlling populations, and we do that through culling. We need to regulate the white tail population. We need to regulate the prairie dog population. We need to eradicate the wild hog population. In places where they've been reintroduced we need to regulate the wolf populations as well.
There is no arguing against this, doing nothing would cause tremendous ecological harm.

We have a need to do it, we're biologically wired for it, so your position makes no sense from any position its observed from. You're a postulating faggot with no real scruples. You have superficial virtue signal not based in any aspect of reality.

Are you going to be the one that decides what is even?
How about you go fuck yourself?

This.

I'm fine with hunting and all that. intend to get my hunting license at some point.
I also try to go with whenever my dad slaughters any of his livestock.

But what's the point of killing giraffes or lions?
Those animals are pretty close to extinction and can't really be harvested for anything valueble.

A lot of people are unaware of how the whole African large game hunting thing works. People don't just go on safari and kill endangered species.
What happens if you contact a game preserve, you pay for a tag, and these tags are incredibly expensive in the range of $10,000 to $500,000 in some cases. You pay for the tag and then go out with game wardens who identify specific animals in the herd for culling. Typically always an older male, and removing that older male allows a healthy young male to take over and select new mates. It keeps the population stable and growing where nature itself would see the numbers shrink little by little.
The tags bought by hunters and the culling of these animals is literally what is helping keep them alive.

Without hunters there wouldn't be any money for conservation, and there wouldn't be any game wardens to even monitor these herds to begin with. You aren't going to have volunteers in the heard of Africa track all these animals and cull them themselves. The hunters are driving it all.

Whos the coward? You, no doubt. Keep eating your hormone boosted meat i'll eat those i killed myself.

Ahh... makes sense now, now that I recall there are loads of youtube videos of hunters doing exactly this.

vegancuck detected

Oh and its important to note that the overwhelming majority of all money donated to wildlife conservation comes from hunters. It comes from tag sales, it comes from hunter's organizations donating, and it comes from companies who sell hunting/sporting gear supporting conservation.

None of these anti hunting faggots do a single thing to actually help wild life or the environment.

Elephants and giraffes only exist on game preserves in africa. If these preserves did not exist, niggers would kill all of them. There are large swaths of land in Africa where niggers have eaten all of the animals and chopped down all of the trees. Hunters pay to harvest old animals on the preserves

Fuck off with this shit. How did nature get by before man and his fiat currency came along?

Like for real, fuck off and die. Acting like the world cannot owes rich people a favor for preserving wildlife. Such shite.

>see

ifr u don't like hunting don't go hunting and don't go to villages and natural places were people hunt...

We need to classify niggers as a pest species that would real solve the entire worlds problems(animals too).

But the niggers would’ve literally driven them to extinction without those preserves.

It’s what niggers do.

This is why.
And even if you somehow knew that, for the entirety of your life, you would have no concern about war or any other major conflict, what about your children? Or really any other future humans? Don't they have the right to know how to preserve themselves in the state of nature?

>Lets not make use of our intelligence and use our bare hands

>eating anything you havent killed or grown yourself
holy shit, do americans actually do this?

>why would you hunt, killing animals is bad and you can just buy your meat from the store :^)
>why would you grow anything, it destroys the natural land and you can just buy fruits and vegetables from the store :^)
>why would you have sex with your wife, just let african men do it instead :^)

1/10 made me reply

It's an excuse to use guns and practice marksmanship. Win win all around and animals are nigger-tier

If you are too stupid to understand that humans do not need to eat meat to survive, you deserve to suffer in ignorance like every other savage beast.

Not very good, since we hunted many species to extinction in our history.

Nature let species die off with impunity. Nature let pervasive herbivores eat all the vegetation in an area to such degree that it could change the course of streams and rivers. Nature lets species eat themselves into starvation, it lets populations inbreed themselves to the point of handicap.
Man has made numerous mistakes in the past in regards to the environment, and we're doing our damnedest to make up for that, and ensure we don't make the same mistakes again.

You don't have facts on your side. You don't even have an appeal to nature. Your moral outrage is pure ignorance and faggot ego.

More dubunked vegan bullshit. Kill yourself

Cuck 100%

OP destroyed in 1 post.

>hunting has led to the extinction of many different animals throughout history such as the Passenger Pigeon
Kek.

Hunters are the biggest conservationists in the world if you choose to believe it or not they are the leading force. If it were not for hunters we in the US would not have massive national parks with nature preserved. Hunters are still the biggest lobbyist group trying to keep public nature land preserved and not sold to corporations. Hunting is a necessary process to manage population of wildlife.

All hunters hate poachers and people who don't respect nature.

You are in real life, OP. Not a pretend world where animals are all soft and cuddly. Humans are in conflict with nature and we always have been. Countless species have gone extinct, and more will go extinct. But new animals will evolve and develop too. That is the way of life.

I’ve only ever shot rabbits and Roos with a firearm; was fun as fuck and it was vermin control and all carcasses got used for pet food. I’ve done a fuckton of fishing, commercially and recreationally too. Was a fishing guide for over a decade. So yes, if you don’t like hunting or fishing, you are likely a faggot. Sage

>You debated a meatbag with nothing to value besides what's between her legs
That was your first mistake loser, you learned the hard way.

Triple 7s don't lie

>he wants to eat like a cow
Fuck off and graze in your backyard.

hunters for getting meat leather and other goods based
Hunter with recreational use absolut disgusting
also if they target endangered animals they should kill themselves

The holy words of kek have been toasted

>debating a woman
Seriously stop doing this.
They're retarded cunts.

found the soyboy
Want some sage on your soy-and-estrogen sammich?

Thanks to modern advances in science it's possible for vegancucks to live a semi healthy lifestyle with supplementation.

The way I see it though, especially in my personal life, the people who fall for the vegan trap
are basically too stupid to follow any kind of proper supplementation guide.
And the more they deprive theirselves of essential nutrients and vitamins the more addled they become.

A correlation I've noticed is that the majority of flat earthers are in fact vegans, this degradation
of neural synapsis occured in tandem, curiously, with their shift to a vegan diet.

not only are you not a real man, you're not even a real poster. Fuck off shill.

dont talk to it, its not even a real boy

Under rated bantz schlomo

Of u hunt/kill out of necessity I believe God will forgive you.

But if you go around inflicting pain and suffering on living beings just for fun, then Satan is pleased with you and that karmic millstone around ur neck will drag u to hell.

enjoy

I kill and butcher my own meat, every man should do it, if you can't look into the eyes of the animal you are about to kill to sustain yourself then you do not deserve the right to eat it.

With that being said I am not some pushy cunt who forces my beliefs onto other people, though I can silently call you worthless cunts for not being able to hunt your own food and slaughter it to provide sustenance for yourself and your family.

THIS IS A NEW AI THREAD TREND
NOTICE OP ISNT EVEN REAL
NOTICE OP ISNT EVEN REAL
NOTICE OP ISNT EVEN REAL

Thats certainly 100% within the realm of possibility. I think OP is just a faggot or a troll though.

LAUGHABLE ATTEMPT AT DIVIDING THE RIGHT
>LAUGHABLE ATTEMPT AT DIVIDING THE RIGHT

fair enough but its an obvious stab at "right winged" demographic division

I'm okay with hunting boars, as they tend to ruin fields or even gardens around here, or rabbits/hares, as they're like an endless supply of healthy, free meat.

I'm only bothered by those who hunt endangered species, or the cruel fox hunting with horses and hounds.

And if you're an environmentalist, you must love forests, which implies wild animals, that sometime need culling for their own good.

>champion pistol shooter
>doesnt even have trigger discipline

why are women so fucking shit at everything?

Dont even respond to this thread, its just a feedback thread to figure out how they can split up "hunters" into smaller fragmented demographics. Any opinion can and will be used against us, so dont shine any light on "hunters" for these faggots

catalanshit detected....

"Boohoo, I cry for animals."
Grow up you limpwrist turd.

A Hunter is much nobler than a farmer. A farmer you breed your animals into thinking you're their friend giving them food, and one day, they come to you for food, you give them a bullet to the head.

But a hunter and his prey are mortal enemies. A hunter never tries to convince his prey is his friend and then shoots it in the head.
But yeah,hunting for sport is absolutely criminal and disgusting.

>I'm so macho I don't give a fuck about animals, look at me
Let me guess. You can't even squat 3pl8s

for the thrill of the sport
fuck your sensitivities

I live in VA, here we have many whitetail deer; this is what most hunt. I do hate deer. They will make every possible effort to jump in front of and total your car, and I wouldn't mind seeing their numbers plummet drastically.
However, many hunters are fucking degenerate. Running dogs is degenerate not only because of how they treat the dogs, but because the hunters shit up the roads and trespass chasing the dogs and deer all over the county. I was at my Great Aunt's for Thanksgiving and a pack of skeletal hounds was milling about the yard, I chased them up to driveway to find a literal nigger with a firearm at the edge of the property. I told him to get lost or he'd regret it.

I draw many parallels between Hunters vs Deer and Cops vs Niggers, where the nigs are deer and the cops are hunters. Sure, niggers are terrible, and in theory cops provide a valuable service keeping them in line... but in reality, the cops end up being as much or more of a nuisance than niggers, and are themselves actual niggers.

>whose idea of recreation is it to pursue and kill an animal?

Mine, and a lot of other people too, you're not special and your opinion means a lot less than you think it does, I promise that shit man. So I'm gonna keep doing what I grew up doing while you keep on bieng a snowflake, vegging in your house. You mean fuck all, just like all of us, you're not special, fuck you

An animal lover appreciate animality. I like to see a tiger running after his target and gong for the neck right away. I am animal lover.
Not fluffy plush because they're cute
You fucking faggot

Jesus, you sound like some sort of massive cunt.

>I replied "Your assumption was correct, I'm not a hunter."
>*turns sideways*
>**tips weird hat with a calm smile**
>****jumps like anime towards the moon****

>muh fiat
How's that bitcoin treating ya? :^)

>OP is against trophy hunting.
Hey OP, tell me, do you have leather seats, wallet, belt or shoes, is that not your trophy?
Animals raised and killed in a factory is ok, right? But a animal that is free it's entire life and kiled with a bullet is wrong? Sure, OP you are a fag.

Saffers think alike bru

>be me
>be Sup Forumsack
>got rid of normal fag friends years ago because Sup Forums is always right
>FFW to now
>Moved innawoods because Varg is always right
>Wants to go hunting
>No friends

Is there some type of hunting club or site or an app I can download to find a hunting buddy (someone to show me the ropes)?

II feel like you can only learn so mch from jewtube

I spent 17,348.22 on hunting in 2017 (thanks Quicken). About 1200 lbs. of meat from 6 deer, about 2800 from feral pigs. So twomtons of meat for me, friends, and family. Not a cheap hobby,.

You wouldn’t be on this Earth without hunting, and hunters are the original conservationists.

Oh yeah, forgot: Faggot.

This

Want to tech me how to hunt?
I have experience with squirrels and 2 rabbits.

life is as much about death as it is life. you're a pussy who lives in the city who would starve if the government didn't take care of you. youre a little Manlet opposed to the way of life his ancestors lived when there was no grocery store, so disconnected from mother nature you actually think you could survive on your own by eating from a grocery store.

It's professional recreation at that point.

Deer are both cute and tasty.

I live in the south and have hunted deer.

The fucking things are everywhere to begin with, even with half of the population out to murder them. They are constantly running out in front of your car. If they weren't hunted, their population would fucking skyrocket.

Secondly, these things are not going to live long happy lives if we don't shoot them. They are going to get hit by a fucking car and die slowly from internal bleeding, or they are going to be gored by one of the other deer, or at best they will get some nasty disease and die over months.

Being suddenly btfo by a high powered rifle is a good death for them, and enables them to fulfill the highest purpose possible in their deer lives. To give pleasure and sustenance to a human.

Aren't you just ?pol/'s faggot of the day. You fucking pussy.

>you're a pussy who lives in the city who would starve if the government didn't take care of you
lol.
labour has been divided up so food producers ship their produce to my urban setting where i earn money manipulating symbols and managing those who do so.
Urban or suburban tryhards who want a catastrophic return to neolithic times are the pussies who can't navigate the complex technocratic society of today. Their real security is provided by me.
>hurr i could own my territory with muh guns and feed myself
yeah fine but people do things in the millions now, you're about a hundred thousand years behind the ball.

Dunno about that last line but yeah, deer numbers need to be kept down. Seeing starving deer with parasites and injuries convinces people about culling.
I wouldn't eat one of them though.
Most people have no idea how much work it is to clean a kill properly, watching guys who know how to gut and skin an animal is impressive shit.

SOY
O
Y

Does this also include animals as well? Are animals cowards for hunting?

hunting for meat is the backbone of human existance. when you go to the store and buy a pack of meat. the animal who gave you this meat have had no real life. it has been locked up its entire life with 1 purpose, to be slaughtered. that is not a life for an animal.
when a hunter goes out and shoot a non- threatened animal for meat, that animal lived a good and natural life up untill natural selection where the hunter was higher up in the food chain.
you people against hunting (to clarify, trophy hunting is bad of course) sickens me, your hypocrisy is insanity. of you buy meat at the mall you are 1000x worse for animals than hunters.

hunters are the literal opposite of cowards, they do hunt and kill their own food.

Fpbp

ha! GAAAYYYYYYY