FREE FREE PALESTINE

FREE FREE PALESTINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dNMI8XxnXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNITE ARABIA!

ABBAS IS A BOSS

What does Palestine have to offer that I don't get from Jews?

TRIPPS CONFIRM
TRUMP FREES PALESTINE 2018

Nothing at all goy

PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

no, fuck palestine.

Free Palestine?
I'll take two.

Palestine will still be ungrateful and Muslims will still kill Christians in the middle east. What's the difference between Israel and Palestine anyway? They are both shit.

kys

shut the fuck up amerimutt, stupid goyim never learn, israel will win, jews control the world.

Fuck Palestine. That entire piece of land should be completely eradicated and nobody should ever be able to live there again

No such place. Just displaced Jordanians.

based goy.

why dont you all get together and try another 1967?

Youre a fucking Jew with a proxy pretending to be arab. How disgusting.

Palestine belongs to Israel, nuke the rest of the middle east

we literally own you filthy goyim, gentiles were created to serve us, you are nothing but inferior slaves, you cant defeat us.

this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you forget about the Armenian genocide, the Assyrian genocide, the conquests of the Levant, the conquests of Anatolia, the invasion of Iberia, the invasion of the Balkans, the Berber pirates, etc? We have been fighting a Muslim horde for the last 1500 years.

a jew in jordan? oy vey!

Yes we already know america has become the enemy, what is your point? We will samson all of you.

TRUMP KEKED KISSINGER FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=-dNMI8XxnXU

YOU CANT SAMPSON SHIT!

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

>159812932
Refer to any jew as master when you speak with him goy.

Jews were BUYING land from the Ottoman Empire as far back as the 1890s. If you goat-fuckers have a problem talk to the Sultan.

follow stupid religions win stupid countries

we should bomb the whole region then we wont have to deal with israel or the suicide bombing palestine

Fuck off. Israel is the only problem

Too late, I am in Tel Aviv right now and my hand is literally on the samson button

Jews are so neurotic they have to spam threads like these because they are afraid of what people might say.

Isn't that sad!

I don't believe you.

I dont give a fuck about palestine or israel. Or anything east or south of greece and west of japan. If i was president i would just nuke that entire portion of earth into oblivion

no, people from palestine suicide bombing is definately a problem too. kill them all i say

Wrong.

I support Hamas.

The jews in this thread are fucking hilarious. Transparent too!

are you actually retarded? how is someone blowing themselves up and killing other people to intimidate someone into sharing their views not a problem?

They will leave you the fuck alone.

goyim are so weak, they think they have a chance against us.

You must mean Mossad.

lol no they wont. theyll see you have nice things and suicide bomb them

no i mean all the dumb fuck muslims from palestine dont kid yourself

Palestine is based. Arabs are based. jews are disgusting

no shill. palestine is retarded arabs are sand-nigger subhumans and the middle east should be glassed

Will they? Just like the Saudis leave us alone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking JIDF you make me laugh

Nigger the saudis are israeli puppets

Fuck off sandnigger lover

BYE BYE ISRAEL

70 years later THE WORLD HAS HAD ENOUGH

jesus i cant believe hitler fell for this shit

You will regret it when hell rains fire on you traitors to the Holy Land

Push it faggot

kill all sandniggers please

news flash, jew, the only helfire in that region is gonna be some 300 kt nukes aimed at glassing the entire continent

Hopped the border to post this Aviv?

Saudis are literally the only good Muslims

Rabbi. You're trying too hard.

I CANT WAIT FOR SAUDI ARABIA TO ANNEX ISRAEL

Fuck them.

That said, I’ll admit one thing: it’s a raw deal being born “Palestinian”. There’s no such place and never was such a place. Just a patch of sand full of camel shit and beduins. Most of those folks were from what was Transjordan. Then a whole bunch of shit happened, and they got fucked.

Here’s the sad part: “Palestianians” are the niggers of the Arab world. No one fucking likes them. Not the Jordanians, not the Lebanese, not the Syrians, not the Saudis, not the Egyptians, not the Qataris, not the Quwatis, not the Yemenis, not the Omanis, not the Iraqis, not the Persians, and not anyone else. They’re just a convenient excuse for all those folks to yell about Israel. Any fucking one of those countries could absorb and take care of the entire “Palestinian” population at any time.

Why don’t they?

Because they think the Palis are Arab niggers. What the folks in Gaza and the West Bank should do is hang all the Hamas assholes from lamposts, do the same to any old PLO assholes they can find, and talk really nice to the Knesset. After a generation of good living there wouldn’t be any problem. It’s either that or depopulate Gaza and the West Bank of anyone who looks toward Mecca. I’m thinking the second plan is easier, but I’d rather see the first one happen.

>good
>muslims

nobody in that region is "good"

the only good are white people and japanese people.

bro stop your shilling. it doesnt affect me because i know im right.

You’ll be waiting longer than it’d take a camel to shit petrol dude.

We would've have brought them across the Atlantic if not for the Jews

liked plus retweeted!

Iron Dome motherfucker. Now take your wannabe Brown Shirt ass back out to the outhouse so you can suck some more skinhead cock.

HAHAHAHAHAH SO MANY BUTTHURT KIKES IN THIS THREAD

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE JEW TRIGGER

of course the kike is okay with their puppets

Explain this please? Is it because we were going to use them as slaves?

im not a skinhead lol. you fucking jews and pelstinians have been involving other countries in your nigger wars for centuries. seriously fucking kill yourselves

HAHAHAHA!

AHHHH ULTIMATE SHILL POWERS ACTIVATE - OBJECT REALITY MODE

>wouldn't have***

As if Syria wouldn't just eat Palestine if the Jews weren't there.

What are you laughing about? it's literally nothing

Sure you are. A white nigger wannabe skin. A jobless hopeless fuck that thinks your useless retarded ass would be King of Fucksville if it weren’t for “t3h Joooos”.

nobody gives a shit about your shithole country

end all foreign funding, especially to Israel.

wtf is wrong with you people the average Israeli lives like a king compared to Americans, and Americans are funding their lifestyle:free health care, free education through college, free housing, jobs and businesses created by the US tax payers and we get no dividens.

we give them billions in loans they never pay back. they use the money to invest in our the stock market in the weapons industry. then they take the tech developed in the US, bring it to Israel and sell it back to us.

what is wrong with you people? now they are forcing people out of the middle east through wars they push us into creating 1000s of war torn, poor, uneducated people into the US and EU to take more land and make us all even dumber, FOR REVENGE!

END THIS ISRAELI TAX ON AMERICANS IN THE USA. no more loans or aid.

END ALL DUEL CITIZENSHIP.

From the Golan Heights to beachfront estates in one easy move.

uh, no sweety. just someone who sees the problem

every time a liberal says "free palestine" an israeli settler torches a home and evicts a family.

It's just funny that some guy said that Saudis are Jew puppets and then you say that Saudis are the only good Muslims. You just reaffirmed what the other guy said and I thought it was funny.

If only it were true.

Bullshit. If you weren’t useless you wouldn’t be so fucking stupid. Now go back to jacking it into your sisters panties.

Get out anti-semite

>hurdurr he doesnt agree with me
>must be stupid

this is the problem. israel and palestine are allllll niggers.

white ethnostate when? when will the white race be able to pregress without all these toher literal niggers getting in the way?

Golan Heights belongs to us now, you can't change that.
You are looking too deeply into this, just let it go. It's literally nothing.

Yeah, not agreeing with me about things that are fucking obvious *is* fucking stupid.

Palestine is Arabic. Jews GTFO.

Nothing belongs to you. You have no right to that land and you will lose it.

Slow your roll dude, I’m on your side. Go back and read what I replied to again. L’Chaim.