Only white people can post ITT

You didn't say how much white

above 56%

Yes me vely white, pulest white genes in Eulope, me not even eat lice, Sweden not white, full of niggels, vely sad.

>NZ
>White
pick one

Yes, especially when we keep dumping worthless Maoris in Australia

Are French people white ?

Why am i so fucking ugly?

Too fat, bad haircut, bad clothes.

Reporting in. I'm not autistic enough to do a meme picture like OP, but I am dumb enough to give my DNA to the Jews.

What's the best company to get a DNA report from?
would rather not have some jew tell me im actually 18% former kangz.

How do i learn to dress well?

I did it though Ancestry.com. The DNA Kangs shit was one guy who claimed he worked for a DNA testing lab, and when people investigated it all companies said they had no record of him ever working in any of their labs, and no one could back up his statement. Think about it - if labs are intentionally fucking with peoples DNA, there goes their business. There not going to fuck it up intentionally and risk their sheckles.

And when they start marking us with swastica patches for the concentration camps, they need accurate evidence

implying we'd ever willingly let our own people be put in camps.
Also fuck off, whites only thread.

What are the stars suppose to represent? colonies?

m8 what the fuck you're whiter than Sup Forums how the fuck do you have internet connection in Korea

That's the fukin southern cross mate, fukin straaaayan as fuck mate

*Blocks your thread

I better not see any Islamopean flags itt

Stop sending your fucking niggers over here.

dang it feels great to be HungAryan

Don't you have a street to be shitting on right now?

The single star on the Australian flag has a point for each state plus one for the inbred territories

Stop sending welfare bogans here

Thx for taking our chinks too.

lmao no

Only the suns of God can post. LoL

Thanks to usa for letting us offload a bunch of refugee terrorist boat people on you. You guys wanna buy a timeshare too?