IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

So how do we ensure this gets ALL the attention it deserves? So that this bitch's life & career are ruined immediately?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/male-staffer-accuses-california-assemblywoman-misconduct-52946374

Other urls found in this thread:

lcmspubcontact.lc.ca.gov/PublicLCMS/ContactPopup.php?district=AD58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh SHIT, Karma's a bitch, you cunt.

My justice boner off this will turn into a justice priapism, I fear.

There is no karma here. No employment tribunal or court would sanction a feminist woman. If its proven it will be portrayed as a woman victimized by a man who was jealous of her power or something.

>woman on man sexual misconduct

good luck to him

This. Unless she cut of his penis this won't see daylight.

It doesn't even need to go that far; like all of the male on female cases thus far, it just needs to be blown up online; and all of the consequences of a conviction will happen before any kind of investigation.

This fucking story needs to take over & flood the #metoo hashtag. Let them introduce their ugly arguments about why a woman perpetrator is somehow different themselves.
This could kill the movement.

Actually California is so progressive about Gender now they're starting to make women pay alimony and shit, this could be happening

I remember Megan Fox getting alimony JUSTed by Brian Austin Green because she made the mistake of living in commiefornia.

>employment tribunal
Guy she's a fucking politician, if she loses in the court of public opinion she's fucking DONE because there is no leg to stand on for disgraced politicians in this country (unless they are retarded-tier powerful aka Shillary/Obongo)

She won't be able to make it to court when her fellow assembly people are asking her to step down for the sake of their party. Sure she'll get replaced with another feminist but that was never our goal, it was to extract a pound of flesh and it's there for the taking.

This; no way they can flat out ignore the case, or try to talk their way around it being different, without them & the movement itself losing major face.

Exactly and if you guys think that they can use "well it's a man" and get away with it I've got one line that will destroy them

"But what if it had been a transman?"

#shedidittoo

#shetoo

If they ignore the issue can we use #fuckyoutoo? Push the point of them approving female on male sexual exploitation and violence.

when she said me too and they thought she ment a victim.

They have to be made to ignore it first.

kek

knew this would happen to someone connected to this movement eventually

Why isn't pol lobbing hundreds of sexual assault accusations every day?

Honestly, having done so before a case of this kind hit would've undermined the effort.
fI this one can be pushed into the limelight, following it with a wave of others would be far more effective.

lcmspubcontact.lc.ca.gov/PublicLCMS/ContactPopup.php?district=AD58

Send her a message Sup Forums

Most of Sup Forums is blackpilled and won't admit it yet.

bump

"Why don't you show up a little early for the big game so we can run some drills, big boy?"

Women count on being given a pass. If you've worked around them you can probably count dozens of cases of what could land a man into social rejection and big trouble.

Lol.

Choke up on the shaft. Let me show you how.

I kind of hope that this will get handled poorly. Just to show the common inconsistencies in the premises of modern feminism, to pave the way for a more differentiated idea of the movement.

>it's an awkward back rub attempt at a come on

lol, awkward legbeards use the same shit moves as awkward neckbeards

That number always seems super high to me.

Haven't looked much 'cos I'm lazy but this is the first gender specific statistic I came across

modern women don't understand that rape laws only existed because women were once considered the property of husbands/fathers. They are a de-facto artifact of the patriarchy.

This is commiefornia people, this dude is going to have CP on his comp in the morning or neck himself you watch. They already did mcgowans ex manager. Had to be the shotgun to the back of the head though cuz nobody would believe CP.

This

fuck i want a munchkin cat

Leave it to the japs to develop a cat that can't even jump.

From the OP article:

>"I have zero recollection of engaging in inappropriate behavior and such behavior is inconsistent with my values."

This is more or less the exact same thing Kevin Spacey said after the allegations surfaced about him:

>"I honestly do not remember the encounter..."

and he also went on to say he was gay as if that meant that he could never have tried it on with someone, because gays never do bad things.

In my work as a counsellor I know that usually people's public actions are very different to their private thoughts and opinions so the fact that in public you act nice means absolutely nothing. People are in general incongruent with each other so if someone acts nice around others it doesn't mean anything about whether they are nice inside or if they wouldn't do something if they thought they could get away with it.

I'm just lazy to be honest