Why does Mel Gibson hate the British?

Why does Mel Gibson have such a deep hate for Britbongs? He has literally slaughtered scores of them in his movies. These are not simple death scenes, most times he is hacking up bongs with hatchets, slitting their throats, or chopping off their limbs. What point is he trying to get across?

Other urls found in this thread:

markcurtis.info/2016/11/02/how-britain-carved-up-the-middle-east-and-helped-create-saudi-arabia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gibson was born in Peekskill, New York, the sixth of eleven children, and the second son of Hutton Gibson, a writer, and Irish-born Anne Patricia (née Reilly, died 1990).[6][7] Gibson's paternal grandmother was opera contralto Eva Mylott (1875–1920), who was born in Australia, to Irish parents,[8

Because they are an unevolved precursor race like niggers.

He comes from Irish Catholic stock and was brought up being taught about the evils perpetrated by the British through the ages

He knows that if the white race will ever be saved we must stop the anglo's thirst for aryan blood.

Because Brits are fucking scum that have zero culture. Beans for breakfast. What a bunch of homos.

Except you're living in our culture, in fact most of the world is now.

Nah I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Hollywood culture, bruh. You keep reading that Qur'an.

What Braveheart tought me is that York/Yorkshire is rightfully Scottish town/land.

Life lessons
He predicted the muslimification of bongistan

Didn't you see the emmy award winning documentary Braveheart? All Mel Gibson wanted to do was live a good life with his family and shit, and the britbongs just kept trying to kill him. It would be weird for him not to hate them.

The real question is why doesn't everyone else also have a deep hatred for Britbongs?

He Imagines they are Jews

Dunno why, but I'm glad others see his bias towards Bongs! Tom Hanks is another actor who always seems to have it in for Britbongs!

Mel hates jews and britain. That's up to him. BRITISH DEMOCRACY AND PLURALISM GIVES HIM THAT RIGHT WORLDWIDE.

If Ireland ruled the world culture you would be beheaded for not jacking it over the pope or drinking guiness for breakfast.

Think yourself lucky we britons subjegated the hibernuan scum for the last three thousands years.

A LOT of nations do. Ask the Irish, French, Germans, Indians, Chinese, Dutch, Spanish..........

The Britbongs you hate also happen to be Jewish!

its just a normal hatred of things non-american for me Tbh

maybe it's because an*los are disgusting beady eyed rats and world class kike enablers?

>guy who literally makes a living pretending
>reading anything into his actual 'acting'

they pay your gibs bitch, shut the fuck up

brits might as well be

>inb4 after Passion of the Christ 2 he makes Braveheart 2 which is just literally every britbong dressed liked a pig in heat getting raped by a pack of feral niggers

His dad is Irish and Catholic, he knows the damage the filthy Prod splitters did to Christianity with their Royal perverts.
Fucking Heretics

I think that (((british))) actor he kills in the patriot is a jew, he is in the new star trek

Jason Isaacs was born in Liverpool, England, to Jewish parents. His father was a jeweller.[7] Isaacs spent his earliest childhood years in an "insular" and "closely knit" Jewish community of Liverpudlians

I'm a turk. there's no moment in history where an*los did any good to us, zero. only purpose an*los serve is the purpose of the eternal kike

they sent your people to get butchered in gallipoli and didn't give a flying fuck remember? stop worshipping them you stupid cunt

>Mel hates jews and britain
Is there a difference? Everyone jokes about the US and Israel, but no other nation has been such destructive Jewish lackeys than bongs.
You pieces of shit literally destroyed my country and killed white women and children so that Jews could get their grubby hands on our diamonds and gold fields. Then again later you destroyed South Africa once more via sanctions and internation pressure so that your Jew overlords could retake control of the resources they lost in the 40's. You brits are a despicable bunch of traitorous cunts.

don't worry, millions of people in east (except ar*bs but they'll get gassed at some point anyway so not important) are redpilled about the eternal an*lo. the irish and the french remember but the rest of europe is cucked beyond belief

Brother, you are right, but we do it to our own country also so at least we are consistent. Yes it is wrong. Money is not God but the way Britain acts you would think it was.

>YANK
>IRISH
Why do we like this subhuman again?

>Why does Mel Gibson hate the British?

because they "oppressed" the irish, and he fell for the crannognigger may-may

the real reason we left britains control was to escape the bank of london

wasnt permanent

wow

He sure did the arrogant english thing well for not really being english

>im a roach
dropped

>the (((british)))
why do you think, dumbass?

they hate us cuz they aint us

based mel is a proud irishman i love watching him demolish cheddar niggers in his films

because he is a catholic, and he knows that the brits are the jews pirates, just as we argies do (one of the few official catholic countrys, our president has to be a catholic by law).

There is no native population on the Falkland islands.
Argentina never had people on the Falklands.
The British were the only country to remain on the Falkland islands and keep a population there.
The British have no reason not to defend their civilian population from an invader with no real claim to the territory.
Your retarded military dictatorship wanted to act like strong men for public appeal and got BTFO.

its colonialism actually, the forced loss of sovereignty is unfair.

And british people understand this, and feel it too now with respect the EU. Now imagine if the EU had forcefully collapsed your society for hundreds of years, now expand that to a global scale and factor in a body count somewhere in the region of all the lives destroyed by communism.... And now that all of that has gone away you hold yourselves as if it never happened...

that's why a lot of people hate the British

whats the falkland has anything to do to what i am saying retard, our bad blood is long before that.

The British:
>created Israel
>created Saudi arabia
>created Iraq
>made the usa overthrow Iranian democracy (operation Ajax)
Need I go on?

That’s not something to brag about, Pablo. If the Pope is any indication, argie catholics are just commies projecting onto Christ their communism.

it used to be Mr da silva , now the church has a rotten head, hope he will die soon :*

Trump:NY
Moot: NY
Gibson: NY

Why do you faggots hate the Empire State so much when it produces some of the finest humans ever.

I think you mean he hates the English. William Wallace was a bong.

Scots are bongs too though

Not meant for

>>created Saudi arabia

Because he is fucking based. We love the cunt so much in Scotland they erected a statue of him near the Wallace monument.

Because they deserve it.

Look it up retard.

markcurtis.info/2016/11/02/how-britain-carved-up-the-middle-east-and-helped-create-saudi-arabia/

Scottish are desperate for an identity. The Scottish have failed to define themselves as anything except in opposition to English.

ill check it myself you cumlords

Fuck the Brits

Except the English did have a key part in forming the nation state/kingdom of Saud in 1932. He means that not creating the people and place you utter autist.

Revenge for braveheart

Who doesn't hate the traitorous anglo?
They've condemned Europe to eternal darkness.

Better than being an island where we sent all our absolute fucking scum after 1776. What is Australian culture, roasted meats, sluts and beer?

Because they're crypto kikes

my point.

Why did the scum end up with a better economy, quality of life and geopolitical influence than you? A little pathetic, isn't it?

He doesn’t, it’s just the movie role

that he hates niggers

This

Nuh huh

Go pray to marry, kiddie diddler.

Mary*

Because the Eternal Anglo is a threat that has been behind all ills of the world

>Beans for breakfast. What a bunch of homos.
Not just beans, sometimes we have Weetabix! Traps aren't homo!

go figure, more added to our point, they brought germany and europe in a silver plater to the kikes

t. doesn't understand how parliamentary politics work

Except that's not really the case is it? You claim Scotland has no culture except opposition to the English.

>who are the Picts?
>what is the great Scottish enlightenment?
>who are Adam Smith, David Hume, Alexander Graham Bell, Arthur Conan Doyle, J.M Barrie, John Logie Baird, James Watt, James clerk Maxwell, Peter Higgs?

Scotland has a culture of literature, academia and invention. (Partially because there is fuckall else to do up here) You have no clue.

Again what is Australian culture beyond grilled meats, beaches, shit beer and dumb sluts?

We need to rebuild Hadrians wall and make the Scottish pay for it.

Saffa wisdom

Of course there are notable Scots who have made laudable contributions. That doesn't alter the fact that contemporary Scottish cultural identity is woeful. Muh muh William wallace. Muh hollywood fabricated identity. Yikes.

CELTIC MASTER RACE

I'd happily pay for it if it means our university towns aren't flooded with lefty, rolly smoking southern English twats like Harriet and Tarquinius.

Oh I didn't see your last line. Do you want me to just write a boring list of every accomplished inventor, philosopher, author, filmmaker etc.? List a few cultural movements? Utter paucity. The implications for the merits of the culture overall are impossible to ascertain with any reasonability this way.

Hmm... Aussie culture... It's nothing special, but at least it's not based on impotent resentment.

australians are scotish convincts, retard, shiisshh these guys

Who doesn't hate the eternal Anglo.

Working backward from the position of MORE WOKE THAN WOKE, its easy to see that the English through the centuries have aided the jews plans over and over, to cause trouble for Americans. Yes he is an American

We all do, amigo. The crusade we should fight above all is not only against the hordes of muzzies invading Europe, but also against the rot within the Chruch itself. We must hang the pedos and commie apologists beside the muzzies.

Tbf, the "Hollywood" Scottish culture you're talking about were mostly real things which were massively embellished by Sir Walter Scott for a kingly state visit to Scotland in the 1800s.

British identity in general is utterly fucked, I don't think it's a uniquely Scottish issue. Vis a vis the William Wallace thing, I agree that he is over represented in Scottish history because of the romanticism of the 1800s etc but so are all romantic figures (look at Ned Kelly) He wasn't a noble savage, he was an aristocrat, diplomat and mercenary who was cultured and well travelled. His real story is absolutely fascinating.

Robert the Bruce was way more of a badass anyway and they are finally producing a film about him now. He was the actual "Braveheart" not William Wallace. They embalmed Bruce's heart and kept it in a silver box that was passed round Scottish soldier before going on crusade etc.

agreed

Indeed, I agree.

Because NYC is the epicenter of Jewry in the United States.

Are there any politicians in Brazil & Argentine that have tried to push for bringining in mudslimes? lynch them from the streets if any try. Its too late for us now.

>hurr durr Brits created Saudi
Only retards who are too dumb to know history say this. The House of Saud destroyed the proxy of the Brits in the Hijaz region of Arabia. Brits then chose to have relationships with Saudis. They didn't create the state, they decided not to fight against it because a desert for them isn't worth the fight in a post WWI era.

They did not you retard. Read above. Brits had no role in the creation of the third Saudi state. They had a role in supporting it after.

You need to actually read history you tard

Because the other 99% it produces are pure shit

yea they were, but budget cant affort it, they wantted more money, so they go to europe , thank god. besides the slums are riddled with evangelists, maybe "they" think that they will get murder if messin with that mafia terrain.

>hurr durr you're the one who should read da historie
You know how I know you're a retard? You heard/read some claims about a region you have no idea about on the internet and assumed it was true. Source on a respectable academic position that supports your belief regarding The Brits and the Saudis.

The letters of British officials during the early 20th century are available for everyone to see. Point to one of those letters which admits to Brits creating the Saudis. There aren't any.

Scotland has an "Anglo English" history as old as England, because English has been spoken equally as long, in Scotland as well as England. The English language technically, belongs to both the nations of England and Scotland.

Historical Northumberland stretched from Edinburgh deep into England (today it is an English county).

Although this Anglo history shouldn't be over-stated, I have seen it understated in very bizarre forum posts of Scottish nationalists.

Dont forget
>instigated and started World War I so that the Germans and the French go at each other and Germany weakens itself by also fighting teh Russians. Win-Win for the British faggots.

Basically kickstarted WW2 as well.

United Kingdom and Britfags are scourge upon Earth and Western Civilization. Fuck them