White Roastie hate thread

>Denmark: Female aid workers have been found committing sex acts on underage refugees at a refugee center.
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/01/aid-workers-accused-sex-with-underage-refugees-in-europe.htm.html

>Sweden: Female Refugee Workers “Systematically” having sex with refugees: "We all do it"
friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop

>The British women 'going to the jungle for sex with migrants'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

>British Wife ran away from her husband and kids for an Afghan migrant she met in the Calais Jungle
thesun.co.uk/news/2096916/devastated-husband-slams-wife-and-says-she-ran-away-from-her-responsibilities-and-kids-after-she-left-him-for-an-afghan-migrant-she-met-in-the-calais-jungle/

>Married US woman working at the FBI ran away from her husband for ISIS Rapper she had been assigned to investigate
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html

>Swedish Migrant Center Female Employees Quit Over 'Sex With Migrant Kids' Scandal
sputniknews.com/europe/201801221060952611-sweden-migrants-sex/

>Woman suspended from refugee center after sex with migrant boy
expressen.se/gt/kvinna-pa-hvb-hem-utreds-for-valdtakt-pa-flyktingpojke/

>Married Calais Jungle charity boss beds toyboy migrant and ‘sets up love nest with refugee’
thesun.co.uk/news/2611408/married-calais-jungle-charity-boss-beds-toyboy-migrant-and-sets-up-love-nest-with-refugee-after-boasting-of-zero-tolerance-sex-policy/

>How an activist for Le Pen's Front National fell in love with a Calais Jungle migrant
thelocal.fr/20170608/how-a-natoinal-front-supporter-fell-in-love-with-a-migrant-in-the-calais-jungle

Other urls found in this thread:

blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/barbara-schwager-56-schmuggelte-ihren-verlobten-ueber-die-grenze-schlepperin-aus-leidenschaft-id6766448.html
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3873/swedish-women-in-tears-as-afghan-boys-are-deported.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/growing-trend-older-austrian-women-becoming-sugar-mamas-young-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=xkXooUe4YD0
youtube.com/watch?v=gekhckrroUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Swiss woman smuggled her lover Nadeem Akram across the border.
blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/barbara-schwager-56-schmuggelte-ihren-verlobten-ueber-die-grenze-schlepperin-aus-leidenschaft-id6766448.html

>Asylum Seeker with HIV had Unprotected Sex with Two Dozen Icelandic Women
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

>Swedish women in tears as Afghan 'boys' are deported
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3873/swedish-women-in-tears-as-afghan-boys-are-deported.html

>Austria: Growing Trend Of Middle Aged Women Having Sex with Young Migrants. Migrants even complain that Austrian women want too much sex
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/growing-trend-older-austrian-women-becoming-sugar-mamas-young-migrants/

Jew are Jewish and Jew cherrypick in Jewish fashion to Jew people into Jewlieving that these Jewy examples are normal occurence, especially since Jew don't even know these people while also using a memeflag to hide your Jewish presence.

Oh sorry did I insult you pure Aryan waifus?

Do Jew understand the meaning of cherrypicking?

It's not cherry-picking you retarded traitorous roastie. Women systematically support open borders that's just a fact.

God thread OP. FUCK WHITE WOMEN

Bump. This thread is getting buried by roasties and white knight cucks

It's true that most women support open borders.

These threads are specifically made to attack the masculinity of white men under the guise of attacking women. Notice that all of these posts are about sex, fully knowing that the biggest insecurity of men in the west is being unsatisfactory. Sage these posts and don't fall for the psyop.

Disgusting.
Just airdrop all that filth into the madeast.

lemme guess, the solution is to allow gook girls into the ethnostate?

you WILL be gassed on dotr

Women are basically children, hating them with vitriol for being incapable of controlling themselves is a waste of time

This. FUCK WHITE WOMEN. 56% is TOO MUCH, you MUST have sex with a demure, traditional (but not traditional enough to not be a filthy racemixer ofc) nonwhite wog woman. Your children will thank you for it for allowing them to be part of the nonwhite future.

>attack the masculinity of white men

I am literally trying to save the masculinity of White men especially the younger inexperienced ones who fall for the muh pure aryan shield maiden waifu meme. Women shouldn't have any political power period. They should be kept in check all the time.

Fuck you, I know what your doing. This is such a bullshit thread and you know it.

>I know what your doing

You don't know shit. Instead of lecturing me why don't you say anything about those filthy disgusting roasties? Pathetic betacuck whiteknight

See you are calling me a cuck if I don't agree with you, but at the same time implying that white men are cucks with all of these articles you posted about sex. I'm not falling for this trick faggot.

>You don't know shit. Instead of lecturing me why don't you say anything about those filthy disgusting roasties? Pathetic betacuck whiteknight
Stinky MGTOW detected

Go play your video games and die in irrelevance

I'm sure your ancestors are smiling on you for ending their lineage because of politics

No it doesn't. It's to show a phenomena. Reality is reality, no matter how painful it is.

Béatrice Huret , 45, ex FN activist.
> 45
> single

>every women is like that xD
Kill yourself and stop blackpilling people.

The reason you think this is painful is precisely the reason why these threads are created. They know your insecurities and are exploiting them by making you get upset over article titles. These are pysop threads to make white men feel like shit and develop a cuck fantasy. Don't fall for it.

It's literally Jewish divide and conquer designed to decrease white birth rates further.
Nothing new.

>washed-up middle-aged women being thots

Kill yourself. You are the cuck. A normal man reacts to all this with rage and seeks to improve himself and this sick society we live in. Putting whores back in check and reversing the effects of feminism and female "empowerment" is the first step.

It's not what these women do, and women like this, that keeps me up at night. What does, is if there is a turnaround of current trends or even something as radical as a day of the rope, that these women will get away with what they did. They'll lie, beg and cry that they didn't or that it wasn't their fault, and get off scott free.

Like when you saw how they shaved the heads and paraded traitor women in WWII, these women deserve worse than that but they'll get off even easier.

Still waiting for a single cuck whiteknight/roastie internet defense force shill ITT to condemn those abominable whores.

This man know's a jew when he see's one.

You are the cuck if you actually believe that more than a handful of women behave like that.

You know that this isn't about women, this isn't about self improvement. This is a common demoralization trick used to target the insecurities in men. No one here is falling for your bullshit.

>post dozens of stories of white men caught having sex with men
>ALL DA WHYTE MWN MUST BE GAY
Fuck off op and go get laid already

In Italy we have 37,000 immigrant prostitutes.
And mostly these prostitutes are hired by men.
Probably Denmark, Sweden and Britain are not different? It is not just a women thing, men also will exploit refugees.

wtf i still hate women

A lot actually do and even if they don't explicitly do it they implicitly support open borders.

Attention white knights and roasties: Do you support women having any political rights? Do you think the political opinions of women matter at all. If your answer isn't no in both of those question you are the enemy period.

If she was my gf and was nice to me i would love her forever and not kill myself

Women stop supporting open borders the moment they see a lot of pregnant female refugees. Also when they see these refugees getting a big slice of the welfare.

the number of women going for these men is extremly low.
not that the whole muh pure waifu meme isnt retarded. But white women despise anything non white.

At least for now

youtube.com/watch?v=xkXooUe4YD0

>biggest insecurity of men in the west is being unsatisfactory
that's how cucks think, not men. A MAN doesn't give a shit if he 'pleases' a woman. WE just get that nut and head to the next roastie till we get bored of that and one day wake up married and homicidal.

ripe for a drive by

captchas are back fuck this noise im out.

>A lot actually do and even if they don't explicitly do it they implicitly support open borders.
Stop projecting your cuck fetish to the real world. Just because a average girl who doesn't know better and thinks that racism = bad supports the current policies doesn't mean that she wants to get gangbanged by refugees.
The majority of man support the current policies aswell btw.

>The majority of man support the current policies aswell btw.
in your cuckshed country, yes

You still haven't condemned those out of control whores. And this isn't even about race per se. The behavior of modern women is still a problem even without refugees.

Answer this already you faggot do you think women should have any political rights?

tits or GTFO

>one day wake up married and homicidal
Holy shit that's funny.
Look at all of the articles user posted, they are all sex. Women needing sex from foreign invaders because the implication is that white men can't satisfy them. OP is calling us cucks without being explicit, but then calling us cucks explicitly when you call him out. This is a jew trick.

She totally deserves it OP. Watch this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=gekhckrroUA

I'm not saying it's painful for me. I'm saying it's painful for you, which it clearly is. Your projection is evidence of that.

I'm not even white anyway. I couldn't care less about white women fucking non whites. It's funny to see you try so hard to deflect and damage control.

>Denmark: Female aid workers have been found committing sex acts on underage refugees at a refugee center.
wrong. A 36 year old female worker. One massive whore and not even ethnic Danish.

Hang on. Are you saying middle aged shriveled up old women who can't get men anywhere largely because of their insane beliefs and foreign backgrounds are importing them from abroad, because only manchildren desperate for gibs would consider dating them?

Color me shocked.

I agree, hate the white roastie, but know that white women are the best women around. They are the only ones that can give you white sons and in terms of racial mixing they are most opposed to it compared to women of other races. Of course they are, why would a woman that is not mentally ill give birth to a subhuman willingly?

All these are examples of mentally ill women, not white women in general.

It's a D/C thread by a Jew that wants you to hate white women and not the people/system that make so many of these women mentally ill.

Fuck off everyone that tries to deccelerate the thot-shaming. These skanks NEED to fear their reputation being absolute dogshit.

yeah you are properly right Norgebro.

>Married US woman working at the FBI ran away from her husband for ISIS Rapper she had been assigned to investigate
Why do they do this?

Nobody cares about your beta screeching faggot

>paying to fuck a nigger
christ, you couldn't pay me to fuck a sheboon, let alone pay to fuck one.

>cuck
>roastie
>white knight
>d-do i fit in yet guys?
Nice demoralisation tactics though mate. Now please fuck off and kys thanks.

I have a very hot gf, I bet you guys are very jealous of me, haha!