Boruto

Friendly reminder that Naruto doesn't actually die. It's just bait for suspense, as Kishi has done many times in the past.
There is no way this underage edgelord is strong enough to kill Naruto. At the most he just temporarily sent him to another dimension, especially since no context is given to his scene with Bort

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ōtsutsuki_Clan
youtube.com/watch?v=eyaBM7Pd_hg
strawpoll.me/13404715/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't Itachi take his father's mangekyou sharingan?

probably didn't know at the moment that magenkyo sharingans decay over their use. When he noticed, maybe his father body had already decayed

I still cant figure out how they trade eyes and fuse them.

Danzo collected all the sharingans. He should have Fugaku's eyes too.

danzo didn't collect them, orochimaru did. In fact, the one who gave danzo his arm was orochimaru. Maybe he got the eyes, but didn't know how to manifest the magenkyo on them

Danzo and his crew collected the eyes and gave it to Orochimaru. The deal was that Orochimaru implanted some on Danzo.

kishi didn't plan 15 years into the future.

Obito collected most of them.

He has an entire wall of them. Danzo got almost none of them.

his father had a mangekyou sharingan? i thought they started out as incredibility rare but over time the power creep meant that everyone in the current story ended up with one

It was from that Itachi short novel iirc. His father reveals to him his mangekyou sharingan in the clans gathering place.

What do we know about Kawaki besides his hatred against ninjas and being an edgelord?

He's kinda handsome on his character sheet.

He either killed an otsutsuki in the past or he's working for them.

>those pants
They look just like the ones moonman wears
I wonder if they're related

since he hates ninja (and doesnt seem to think of himself as one) i assumed he does shit the same way the ayys do, by eating mana pills and just brute forcing attacks or some shit

serious question

madara (alive with no hashirama cell) vs itachi (healthy)

Last databook said there's a jutsu for it

Fugaku probably didn't have the Mangekyou when Kishimoto first wrote the story. The anime added that later.

Madara wins, unless Itachi can Izanami him.

Once Itachi learned the akasuki's goal was to collect tailed beasts why didn't he just start sealing them with his genjutsu sword instead of helping them complete their goal. Also why didn't he start killing off the akasuki members. He could of easily took them all with the exception of Pain, Konan, and Obito. You'd of thought somebody as smart of him would of figured he wasn't really Madara.

Naruto died of a heart attack, Sarada's son from the future traveled to the past with a secret Uchiha technique to prevent the ninja world disappear in the future.

OC Donut steel.

You can't seal away bijuu for good. They will respawn. The Death God seal can't seal away the entire Kyuubi so I really doubt that Totsuka can either.

I thought he was the little kid Boruto hangs around with.

>The Death God seal can't seal away the entire Kyuubi

It could. Naruto only got half because he was a baby and couldn't handle the whole thing.

No it couldn't. Minato specifically said that sealing away the entire Kyuubi with the Death God seal was conceptually impossible.

Which episode or chapter?

If they die they respawn but sealing is different since it traps them in a different space time. If remember correctly it's not that he wasn't able to seal the entire kyuubi in the shinigami it's that he couldn't seal the entire kyuubi inside Naruto's newborn body.

So many of the things Itachi did made no sense like going beyond overboard in torturing his little brother he was trying to 'protect'. He could of just kicked his shit in; he didn't have to make him relive the night of the massacre for 24 hours in a genjutsu.

Why is the design of this character so horrid? Who drew this garbage and thought it was good?

>If remember correctly it's not that he wasn't able to seal the entire kyuubi in the shinigami it's that he couldn't seal the entire kyuubi inside Naruto's newborn body.

You don't remember correctly. Although your theory is probably correct about why he couldn't just seal it all into Naruto, Kishimoto never properly explained it. As a result, it seems like Minato killed himself for no clear reason.

Minato got half and Naruto got half. How is that not the full thing?

Ikemoto which is strange considering he's the guy who designed Zabuza, Haku, and Hiruzen in his battle gear.

You can seal it all in a living being, but you can't trap it all in the afterlife or other dimension. That's why bijuu come back if their jinchuuiki die, like the Threetails did after Kakashi killed Rin.

I remember Minato saying that baby Naruto couldn't handle the whole Kyuubi too. It might have only been in the anime.

Help, Im not understanding any of this alien shit. I didn't watch The Last and I barely remember what the fuck Kaguya was.

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ōtsutsuki_Clan

I think they're gods or something since they can create their own worlds.

Aren't they moon people? Wasn't Tonari part of their tribe or something?

Probably. Sometimes the anime tries to fix plot holes, like showing how Kaguya cast Mugen Tsukiyomi even though it was before the moon was created.

Toneri uses their clan name but he's not much closer to the true Ootsutsuki them than Hinata, Kimimaro, Sasuke, or Naruto are.

We're not talking about trapping it. We're saying that baby Naruto's body couldn't handle the whole thing which is why Minato took half and put the other half in his son.

the whole subject came up because someone asked why Itachi didn't just Totsuka the bijuu.

The totsuka blade could supposedly seal away anything it touched. Even if that couldn't work Itachi could of done more to sabotage their plans. His actions did far more harm than good for Sasuke and the shinobi world.

What happened to the threads on /vg/?

No new content so the threads died.

I hope Boruto gets an ED as comfy as this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyaBM7Pd_hg

Bijuu have no soul they are animated chakra constructs basically magic robots.

Naruto will prolly fall into some god genjutsu.

Stopping Sasuke will be hard as fuck.

>when the other thread has been overrun by more Sakura/Hinata shitposting
Let's try to enjoy this thread while it lasts, yeah?

>dbs

They left it ambiguous, but I am sure that at this point of the series Boruto is going to be stronger than Naruto anyway. Maybe not at the size of the chakra pool or total firepower, but he should be much stronger in technique. At some point of the series he had to pass the baton anwyay.

Bruh you gotta be fuckin kiddin me.
He 100% is strong enough to kill naruto and sasuke.
He has those killer tattoos you get when you kill a GOD.
THAT MEANS THAT KAWAKI HAS KILLED GODS BY HIMSELF.
THAT'S FUCKING INSANE
This wait might just kill me but damn Boruto is going to be so lit in a few years. I already know Kawaki is a clone made with Naruto/Sasuke cells so he's going to end up being the most OP motherfuker to grace the Naruto series.
What I'm wondering is if Orochimaru is the one who made Kawaki.
Damn just thinking about this shit gets me turnt up.
Hell yeah.

>all this summerposting
Wow. I don't know where to start.

Don't you just love summer? I want /vg/ to leave

Threadly reminder that Sumire a cute!

>terrorist
>it's okay because she's cute
If only all religious extremists where cute.

Join in on the conversation or get out.

>all religious extremist where cute
She's also a child. Child terrorist can still change.

Fuck off.

It's okay because it's Kakashi and Naruto's fault anyway. The mismanagement of Konoha is what led to this incident.

why is she so perfect bros?

>implying I'll discuss anything with a crossboarder
How about you go back to /vg/ first?

Why keep samefagging and ruin the thread?
Seriously,

You'd be surprised if you think it's only one person

>i-it must be the same person samefagging!
strawpoll.me/13404715/r
The only one ruining the thread is you pinkshitfag

Thanks
Because she's designed to be dicked by Bort

>rebelposting
Why are narutards so cancerous?

Why so paranoid? Leave your basement once in a while user-kun.

No cares about the shipping shit except you guys that keep messing up threads in which people aren't even talking about it. I know you guys are bored and have nothing to do with yourselves, but do that shit with another anime.

>first post was 27 to 28 posters
>posting still going on and no change on numbers

Sure.

No you fucking nigger, you waifufags keep ruining these threads for literally no reason.

>samefagging
user... You think all the past threads have had Sumire in the OP and all discussions have been about her because one dedicated autist is just absolutely adamant about samefagging as hard as he can to get her popular on Sup Forums of all places?

Waifufagging doesn't ruin the thread, unrelated waifufagging does

It's a group of people or a person (1-5) who really enjoy A) shitposting or B) shippingfaggotry. The modus is falseflag (hinata/sakura shipping side), rile up the waifufags, reply with each other, derail the thread, or samefag until another person in the team replies. Try and make a Naruto thread to contain them, I bet that there won't be much posters because they also enjoy riling posters up who want to discuss the show.

Still, I don't see anything wrong with Hawawa posting. Because she's the cutest.

Well, normally I wouldn't be doing this. But I am just
and
But think whatever you want.

This, just stop fighting and post more Hawawas

I made the OP post, so that's why the number didn't change when I posted.
But stay mad pinkshitfag

My problem is how this ruins the theads forever, this was the main reason nardo threads were deleted in the past. Too much shitposting.

We had Hanabi threads and shit wasn't this bad.

Oh and if they say "xshitfag", like they're most likely actual narutard cancer. You know the really cancerous posters from the shitty naruto generals. They like doing "u mad" posts and rebelposting "you can't tell me what to do" in general.

>this was the main reason nardo threads were deleted in the past. Too much shitposting.
No, they got deleted because literal 12-year-olds would come to Sup Forums and make hundreds of threads such as "Hey guys, I'm a big fan of Naruto and..."

It became such a problem Naruto was banned from Sup Forums entirely

I hate DBS but that ED is amazing.

anyone else tire of the fucking leaf village being at the center of everything?

Reminder that pinkshitfag was a response to purpleshit

Whatever makes you sleep at night narutard.

It's the home of all ninja system and home of all god ninjas.

Hanabi threads were fine and Sumire threads were fine until some user decided to dig up the tired Hinata vs Sakura debate.

You know. The threads would just be going as usual if retards like you didn't pick a fight with the waifufags. Where do you think you are fuckers?

It's the literal truth, fuck off

Making main setting central to plot stops writers from making up excuses as to why MC must be in X place.

Naruto worldbuilding is weird there should be a clusterfuck of ninja villages in thise enormous five countries and tgey shoukd be independent city states as it makes no sense for legit powerful humans like Kages to listen to nobility.

Honestly its a Magi situation where the chakra gifted rules over the normies.

Reminder that waifufagging is fine, unrelated waifufagging is autism

We're on Sup Forums. Self-moderation has been a thing here for years. And we're in the most cancerous threads on Sup Forums. I should ask you instead "Where do you think we are?"

>Whole last episode was about Sumire's return
She's definitely staying lads, I'm so damn happy

Need more lewd Hawawas

No they got rid of Boogie Back. Hate DBS now.

K

>offers genuine discussion
>Sup Forums ignores it
Guess Hawawa posting is better.

These threads are cancer because idiots like you pick pointless fights. There is no rule in Sup Forums about posting your waifu, so you either change the rules or fuck off because most shitposts these threads generate is arguing about stuff like this.

Judging by the replies people were turned off by the posting style.

Discussion and Hawawa posting are both very acceptable, it's just that the user you're responding to seems to have lost his way to /vg/

S-sauce? Th-this is important