No more Ukraine state

Ukraine as a legitime state ceased to exist in 2014 as a result of a coup of the US-backed coup and will gradually be annexed to Russia, inevitably.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriya_Gontaryeva
bank.gov.ua/control/en/publish/article?art_id=17505316&cat_id=17505284
bank.gov.ua/control/en/publish/article?art_id=17505322&cat_id=17505318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, when is Belarus too

Zero fucks given. They're Russian anyhow.

yeah no we have no money to fix that country. let victoria nuland fix ukraine lmao.

>and will gradually be annexed to Poland, inevitably.
ftfy

>USA allowing russia to not starve and take back the black soil

fuck off you soviet shill

Poor bastards. They probably prefer to be nuked

>and will gradually be annexed to Russia
Godspeed with that,but let us retake also our clay.

It should be partitioned between Russia and Poland.

Russia is a living cancer upon the world. For hundreds of years you've done nothing but enslave, destroy and murder to further the goals not of your people but those of your psychotic elite and now you want to take Ukraine again as if the 30 million you killed under stalin wasn't enough. Fucking russian scum

Ukraine is going to be better off without filthy Russians in the long run.

You can take Lviv. It's not Russian historically.

>strano shary
why are ivans so unfunny?

Hate to break it to you Ivan, (((some people))) seem to have their eyes set on building New Khazaria, I don't think they're going to give it up that easily. It's not another Chosenite vassal state

Oh boy, it just asks for some nice liberation from the north-east.

I fucking love your prostitutes, any eastern european wench...they're like dumb as rock accessories that'll do anything to escape your countries...don't ask for much and love to pleasure master.

Oh, it's this thread again.

>fire mobile grad launch systems into a sovereign nation
Now it makes sense why there was a vacancy after the president killed protesters with jail inmates before crying to Puti(ti)n.

Geee I wonder.

their memeballs suck

Ukraine is very anti-Russian, but they are also very similar to Russians.

POO-land lmfao

>Bulgaria
>talking shit about Russia
Ungrateful turk rape baby. We should have left you to them for some more, maybe you wouldn't have been throwing words like 'enslave' then.

Ew, this meme ball sucks. Russians can’t meme.

>30 million
300 billion

>It's not Russian historically.
>founden by russian king

>Ukraine
>without filthy Russians
Poles and Turks left Ukraine long ago.

cmon, they are just asking for buttraped russia in the last picture

**It's just another chosenite vassal state
>Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

>All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases. If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/

theorethically speaking, Yanukovich is still legal president of Ukraine. In order to impeach president according to Ukrainian costitution, 75% of parliament must vote for it. When they voted, they had only a bit bellow 73%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>amerishit lapdog
>suck more dick than actual polish whores do worldwide
>sues russia for not buying apples (LMAO)
>"h-hm let us retak cley?"
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

It’s coup d’etat, constitution doesn’t matter anymore.

who the fuck asked you anything, diasporashit?

Go back to Turkey.

Hell no, proxy.
We don't want or need to feed southern retards again like we did in USSR. They will enjoy their independence.
I only support the return of Baikonur clay.

Don't spread russofobia on /pol, there are a lot of places for you to talk about Borderlands already.

Ukraine removed all Lenin statues and entered international monetary union.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriya_Gontaryeva
>Governor or Chairwoman of the National Bank of Ukraine.[2][3] She submitted her resignation on 10 April 2017 and left the bank on 11 May 2017.
>My mission is complete. First, the country has moved to a flexible exchange rate and implemented the new monetary policy of inflation targeting.
>During her nearly three years in office, the National Bank headed by Valeria Gontareva has succeeded in stabilising the macroeconomic situation, fundamentally transforming the banking sector landscape and building a modern central bank despite war and political instability

bank.gov.ua/control/en/publish/article?art_id=17505316&cat_id=17505284
>In order to achieve and maintain price stability, the National Bank of Ukraine operates under the Inflation targeting framework

bank.gov.ua/control/en/publish/article?art_id=17505322&cat_id=17505318
>Inflation targets until 2020 are irrevocable. Further on, as economy of Ukraine becomes more developed
>Currently Ukraine cooperates with the International Monetary Fund under the Extended Fund Facility arrangement (EFF).The commitments under the IMF-supported program, as regards monetary policy, include commitments to meet the quantitative performance criteria (in particular, international reserves accumulation) and indicative targets (including inflation).

So basically Ukraine is going to increase inflation to increase GDP, where rich Ukrainians will get free money from USA to build American companies.

Don't you have east Ukrainian civilians to bomb, Mykola?

diasporashit, did you not eat your mscdonalds cheeseburger for breakfast or something?
let me repeat the question. who the fuck asked you anything, diasporashit, and why are you larping as an austrian

Da huy na vorot. Lviv is awesome we should keep it

>30 million you killed under stalin wasn't enough
Stop being afraid to call real numbers. Everybody knows that Stalin killed dozens of times more people. More than billion. And he was also a Jew.

I'm pretty sure the Ruskies don't want the scraps of Ukraine.
They've got the nicest bit of Ukie real estate already

Look how tilted you are. Did your wife or girlfriend get fucked by a Greek recently?

diasporavirgin, where are you from?

What's going on here

I am a paid shill by Ukrainian government. My mother is a ashkenazi jew.

Fuck off cheddar man

I hate these comixes. It's not even funny or smart. Where did you found that?

This cuck lost his mind because I said it was a coup d’etat in Ukrain back in 2014.

why would you as a ukrainian tell someone to get out of the country, you're a useless piece of garbage? and so is ukraine btw

Ideally Putin would control Ukraine politically. In this day and age its not worth to steal clay, as conquered populace gets mad and will automatically support your enemy. Its better to install puppet government so people can pretend they are independent. But taking clay is better than nothing. As for the part of Ukraine, the most important are these:
Crimea (military and civilian port. Enables power projection over whole black sea)
Odessa(big commercial port)
Donetsk and Kharkov (industrial heartland of ukraine, in fact of soviet union as well)
Kiev (capital, population center, ecenomy center)

Anything else is just a nice bonus. Incidentally, there is huge Russian minority (or even majority) in most of these places.

Russians....

When did I tell someone to get out of the country? Are you retarded? Gee it’s so easy to get money from you, my paycheck from Ukrainian government just got doubled thanks to your low IQ.

what kind of a sad larp is this? ukraine just got but on the list of starving countries by the UN last week

Anyway, I got paid each time you replied to me.

Good. The Ukrainians quality of life will probably improve from annexation anyway. The poor fuckers GDP is only like $4,000 per year. Russian annexation couldn't make the situation any worse.

paid in ukrainian bitcoins probably LMAO
anyways, since you're not gonna answer the "question" let me do it for you
nobody wants to hear what some smelly asshurt diaspora thinks
off yourself

Trip check
I'd appreciate a translation of the last line on pic related. TY.

ukrainians are officially starving according to the UN

Why should I care whether or not you care? Yes, paid by bitcoins sometimes by litecoins.

you're posting under the flag of my country, migrant-nigger
I am literally your superior

> gradually be annexed to Russia, inevitably.

Yes, and I get 1200€ monthly from sozialamt, paid by your taxes. Gosh, it’s good to be an Ukrainian ashkenazi jew.

that's probably the money your shitskin mother gets, and you're actually a chechen
this keeps getting better and better

The last hetero man defending himself from a group of homos in Kielce, 2061.

иди oпoхмeлиcь, биoмycop вaтный

Yes, and a free studio in Vienna, rent is 500€, paid by sozialamt as well. Besides, I am officially informed by BFA, that I will be neutralized to be an Austrian citizen in March.

Powerful.

don't forget, that despite such an amazing lifestyle, you're STILL asshurt about russia
it really puts everything you say in perspective
>i-im gun b shitizen
yeah. so a confirmed regular shitskin neetbuxer or diasporashit smuggled in by family, don't know why you felt the need to larp as ukrainian, it's literally the same SHIT either way
posting the neetbux your single mother gets too, oof that got you busted

30 million Ukrainians. God knows how many more russians, poles, etc. he killed.

My mom and me are paid seprately. She get 1400€ free money every month, and already neutralized last year.
No we don’t work, because we don’t have to. Everything is covered by your taxes. Feels good.

Jesus, what a miserable Polandball comics, nothing memetic or organic about them, seem like a pure propaganda, no soul in them.

Also, russkies can suck my dick.

Ukraine, Russia, whats the diffrence? You are the same bydło.

What the fuck pole? Watch my meme again, carefully this time.

> m-my mama and me g-get paid
fuckin eyyyyyyyyy L MA OOOOh
can I re-direct you to this question again though?
why the FUCK should ANYONE CARE about what YOU, a fucking diasporavirgineet, have to say
LOL

No, no fagg should care about what I think as a Ukrainian jew.
I just feel sorry for you, that you have to pay everything I need while me and my mom don’t work at all.

We are done civilizing you, pigman, stop pushing to get us to give you gibs again.
Never. USSR 2.0 is still growing.

>posts his mum's neetbux as his own
>"I-I'm laffin"
you know what would really make me MAD? if you post the government housing "studio apartment" you have to share with your mother

Feel free to take some, just don't let the gypsies get clay.

Fucking saved

>lesser Slavs are ungrateful little shits: the post
We shouldn't have bothered to liberate you.