Prussia was NOT Germanic, but Slavic

The fact is, thet there is no such thing as 'Germanic Master race' and Germany was forged from a collection of irrelevant small shithole sates into an Empire by Balto-Slavs (Prussians).

Half of Germany's population is Slavic, those are the facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCWCPHRq_Ps

Nowadays Krauts are not even fucking Nordic, 1/3 of them is not even white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v21/n4/abs/ejhg2012190a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semnones
jassa.org/?p=11438
jassa.org/?p=10155
jassa.org/?cat=17&paged=4
youtube.com/watch?v=75F5RaU5wSM
youtube.com/watch?v=2tch4J_pP9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglemosian_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zamknij ryj smieciu

If baltics are considered slavs then yes old prussians were slavs.

wykurwiaj scierko

Balts are Balts, not Slavs

History lesson for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY

Balts are really balto-Slavic.

Shut the fuck up, you nigger piece of spermdrinking filth.

Zamknij dupsko tania dziwko. Co to za debilny thread.

You shut the fuck up, you fucktard. Get out of here.

i'd like to see the sources of this content...

but it proves east germany is rightfull slavic land abandoned after hun invasion and colonized by slavs

and yea, Balts are sea-slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages

And Yet Shitler had the nerve to murder millions of Slavic people.

My male line is prussian, well pomeranian, for a thousand years or more, but my Y haplogroup is r1b-L21 - Celtic. Zero slav, not a trace of it.

Yeah yeah. If you happened to live in Poland in 1939 Hitler would have thrown you into the camp, make no mistake.

Germanized slavs. Nazis wanted.to wipe out slav culture, not the slav race (slavs were considered Aryan under Nuremberg laws and allowed to marry Germans).

Eat a dick, slavshit.
t. someone who has east prussian ancestors.

Everyone knows at this point that the Germanic peoples were old Serbian tribes.

i have some serious doubts about this thousands years or more.

migration is strong in your family

No, we proved our ancestry to the nazis like everyone else had to. We on the male line all have stark blue eyes and whiter-than blond hair- no camps for us.
Anyway the claim was that prussians were slavs, but nope, they weren't.

>t. mixed sea-slav germutt

>t. slav

the eternal cryptokike doesn't understand that tho

nothing some history deletion won't fix

>Anyway the claim was that prussians were slavs, but nope, they weren't.

if you want to use it as an argument you have to provide some data about your ancestry and your dna-tests. otherwise you didn't prove anything

Even if it were slavic, which it is not - it was germanic clay for thousands of years, before the fake slav fleeing from the mongols arrived - that would not make it polish.

And for gods sake - stop falling for the dna meme and learn some real anthropology and genetics.

Original Germans were black, educate yourself Dragan.

>its nice to be a Preiss, but its higher to be a Bayer

And then Serbs fucked those black German bitches to produce the mutt that would come to be known as a Pole.

We all know this. Pure blood Germans never really advanced into Poland until Prussia was formed: a former polish vassal. In fact only after Prussia become a thing we san speak about idea of Germany. Before it was just a shitons of backward little shitholes rabling something about muh HRE.

Really makes you think.

Poles were living there 500-700 years before mongols empire happened you uneducated retard.
Also Germanics were running from huns in 5th century and left this land free to inhabit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

>The second phase took place between 500 and 700 and saw Slavic tribes settling in central and eastern Europe (notably in eastern Magna Germania), gradually making it predominantly Slavic.[17] Additionally, Turkic tribes such as the Avars became involved in this phase. In 567, the Avars and the Lombards destroyed much of the Gepid Kingdom. The Lombards, a Germanic people, settled in Italy with their Herulian, Suebian, Gepid, Thuringian, Bulgarian, Sarmatian and Saxon allies in the 6th century.[18][19] They were later followed by the Bavarians and the Franks, who conquered and ruled most of Italy. The Bulgars, originally a nomadic group from Central Asia, had occupied the Pontic steppe north of Caucasus since the second century, but after, pushed by the Khazars, the majority of them migrated west and dominated Byzantine territories along the lower Danube in the seventh century. From this time and onward the demographic picture of the Balkans changed permanently becoming predominantly Slavic, while pockets of native people survived in the mountains of southwest Balkans, Albania and Greece.[20] [21]

[...] ''There are plenty of Jews with blue eyes and blond hair, and not a few of them have the appearance which strikingly supports the idea of the Germanisation of their kind. It has, however, been indisputably established that, in the case of Jews, if the physical characteristics of the race are sometimes absent for a generation or two, they will inevitably reappear in the next generation.''

- Hitlers teble Talk p 475.

>m-modern borders are my race!
>muh couple hundred year old haplo group

There is no genetic evidence for "Germanic" people ever living in Poland for more than a short period of time in Iron Age, like a rowing band of Vikings. Then again, there is no evidence that they were Germanic in the first place, since they left no linguistic evidence.

On the other hand you have samples from Bronze Age that fit Poles and Balts found in the entire Central Europe. Which makes you wonder about many things.

Allright, they are Balto-Slavic. And no, it was not Germanic clay you faggot. Your entire East Germany was Slavic clay, including Berlin.

DNA IS Genetics, you dumb Heinie.

>Even if it were slavic, which it is not
Except it is.
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v21/n4/abs/ejhg2012190a.html
>it was germanic clay for thousands of years
There is no evidence for it. Tribes like Semnones, Lugii and Veneti of Vistula might've been some form of Balto-Slavs, perhaps even Proto-Slavs.

Even German schoolars are now backing off with their Drang Nach Osten stupidity.

Slavs managed to leave more digging sites behind them than "Germanics" did. Really makes you think.

Aren't the Dutch descendants of the Franks? What haplogroup is the majority in the Netherlands?

R1b-U106. And yes, they come mostly from Franks.
> at one point in time [previously] a Germanic tribe of the Semnones had settled here. We do not know in which language the Semnones communicated with one another. Nevertheless, every Slav, every Sorb will recognize a Sorb [or Slav] root word in the tribal designation of the Semnones. Semia means the Earth. Thus, the Semnonen were the “landowners.”

Who are Semmones?

Apparently some form of Proto-Slavic or Balto-Slavic tribe living in Eastern Germany and Western Poland that g*Rmans tried to steal for themselves during their great Wewuzzing of XIX century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semnones

Their name fits more to Slavic languages rather than Germanic ones.
jassa.org/?p=11438
jassa.org/?p=10155

Here's entire article. There is also a funny "Sami swoi" "Semnones" connection.

jassa.org/?cat=17&paged=4

Here's more about it.

"Wielka Lechia" and "Turboslavs" shit is a kraut diversion to make any research and denial of their pseudo nazi history obsolete. Everyone who questions involvement of Germanics on Polish territory in antiquity is automatically a turbolechite idiot.

Well krauts take credit for fucking everything, even the formation of Russian state, and even polish state, as they claimed that Mieszko first was a Viking (!).

They claimed that they had the right to the land of the east on some ridicolous pseudo-scienc grounds.

''It is inconceivable that a higher people should painfully exist on a soil too narrow for it, while amorphous masses, which contribute nothing to civilization, occupy infinite tracts of a soil that is one of the richest in the world ''

>tfw country is 1/3 slav
>tfw we are genetically more slav than serbs and bulgarians
What a tweest.
I'd like to know more about Romanian genetics. Beyond I2 being the largest male haplogroup, it's pretty fuzzy.

Well your King Michael looks like he could pass as an Aryan here.

He has no romanian ancestry though. He is pure german.

So what's this movement about?

Retroactively justifying cleansing the germans from 45-50?

Fuck. When Germans infiltrate ruling castes of Eastern European countries they are somehow 'superior race' but when Jews do the same with Banking/trade/media of western nations they are 'sub-humans'? How the fuck does that work?

I swear, Germans were like fucking cancer. Infiltrating, subverting etc.

Uhmm... What 'movement'? Pan-Slavism? It was just a counter to Pan-Germanism, which was much more viscious and had actual genocidal goals, long before Hitler.

''It is equally obvious that Lebensraum always appeared as one element in these blueprints. This was not an original idea of Hitler's. It was commonplace at the time. Volk ohne Raum (People Without Space), for instance, by Hans Grimm sold much better than Mein Kampf when it was published in 1925. For that matter, plans for acquiring new territory were much aired in Germany during the First World War. It used to be thought that these were the plans of a few crack-pot theorisers or of extremist organisations. Now we know better. In 1961, a German professor [Fritz Fischer] reported the results of his investigations into German war aims. These were indeed a "blueprint for aggression", or, as the professor called them, "a grasp at world power": Belgium under German control, the French iron-fields annexed to Germany, and, what is more, Poland and Ukraine to be cleared of their inhabitants and resettled with Germans. These plans were not merely the work of the German General Staff. They were endorsed by the German Foreign Office and by the "Good German", Bethmann–Hollweg.

— Alan J. Taylor

He infiltrated nothing. His family was asked to rule Romania after they deposed Cuza (Who unified Wallachia and Moldavia using the funniest loophole I've ever seen).
The parliament planned this, the motives are many, prestige, being a foreigner he had no ties to land, he could help by bringing in ideas and technology, etc.
Also transylvanian saxons took our side since 1848, we don't have germans. The only german who truly fucked us was that nigger Hitler who helped ruing our country.

>being a foreigner he had no ties to land

This is why Polish electoral kings usually fucked Poland over, and cared little to nothing about the country. We Poles learned the hard way, that having a foreginer on your throne can only cause you problems in the long run.

Ploni pomiędzy Łabą i Solawą. Semla to bogini plonów i ziemi (Semele, Zemepatis, Semargl, Siemowit)

>they claimed that Mieszko first was a Viking (!)
that was our cucktorian Skrok.
Our cucktorians contribute to niggermanic ideas.

>Who unified Wallachia and Moldavia using the funniest loophole I've ever seen
How he did it?

>Pr*ssia
almost puked

>"Guys, Prussia is not German It's actually ours!"
That's as pathetic and stupid to say
>"North-Africa is germanic! It was ours until it just wasnt and we had to invade it to make it ours!"

youtube.com/watch?v=75F5RaU5wSM

In difference to the useless pollack slag, we actually make something with our soil, we produce, we innovate and you drink kompott and die of piss poisoning.

Get dead, m8.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2tch4J_pP9o

No, you didn't do anything you krautnigger.

Prussia was ours, and its a fucking fact. Krauts are fucking cancer.

Balts have high finnic admixture
Slavs can eat a dick, we are the true master race

No, not really.

>t. pole piggy
Sorry, you'll never be a germanic superhawk. Guess you lost the genetic jackpot porky

Poles have no right to any of the land they squat on

Shut the fuck up, 56%. Krauts are not even Germanic anymore.

Yes they do, you colgate dumb fuck.

Sure thing DeShawn

It's fucking hilarious how butthurt and insecure you people are about your own people's rootless history.

My ancestors settled here (northern Netherlands) 8000 years ago after they left Scandinavia, and adopted Germanic identity some 3000 years ago.
There's a good chance your arrival to your home area happened fucking 75 years ago. Burgers are more rooted.

Is Pole revisionism the most pathetic thing on Sup Forums? At least with negros it's endearing.

>The aftermath of the Russian Empire's defeat in the Crimean War brought the 1856 Treaty of Paris, which started a period of common tutelage for the Ottomans and a Congress of Great Powers—the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the Second French Empire, the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia, the Austrian Empire, Prussia, and, though never again fully, Russia. While the Moldavia-Wallachia unionist campaign, which had come to dominate political demands, was accepted with sympathy by the French, Russians, Prussians, and Sardinians, it was rejected by the Austrian Empire, and looked upon with suspicion by Great Britain and the Ottomans.[4] Negotiations amounted to an agreement on a minimal formal union; however, elections for the ad-hoc divans in 1859 profited from an ambiguity in the text of the final agreement, which, while specifying two thrones, did not prevent the same person from occupying both thrones simultaneously and ultimately ushered in the ruling of Alexandru Ioan Cuza as Domnitor (Ruling Prince) over the United Romanian Principalities from 1862 onwards.

Whatever, niggers of the white race

Wtf are you talking about? The world was colonised northward, meaning Netherlands was colonised before Scandinavia

Its not 'rootles', you fucking nigger. Poland had over 1000 years of history, while your shit-tier nigger kingdom was only established in 1572.

And nowadays you are sucking nigger/muslim cock, and nobody gives a fuck about you.

Shut the fuck up, krautnigger.

He has no idea of history man, don't worry about his horse shit.

The Netherlands is an area that has shifted shapes a lot in the past thousands of years, the earliest known humans here were only here around roughly 5500 BC. South of the rivers it's probably a different story, although I've not looked into it excessively.

It'd be this culture speading south, including parts of Doggerland:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglemosian_culture

If there were humans here before then, it hasn't been found, and they didn't leave a legacy.

>I've not looked into it excessively.

Then shut the fuck up, and stop talking about things you have no fucking vlue about. You are mongrels, just like Germans.

Your idea of history is just what some other Pole retard posted online in order to justify a communist Jew landgrab in a ploy to get more of Germany from the Allies,

The Netherlands as a region is far older than P*land. Your country stopped existing for 100 years, only to be reinstated as a punishment by the Jews, so any claim to civnat continuity is retarded.

How can you be a nationalist knowing that you're a stranger to your own soil, your country only existed in the early 20th century to torment Germany and Russia, and only existed in the late 20th century so that Russians could get a bit more land from Germany than they did before.
What a fucking joke.

>Then shut the fuck up, and stop talking about things you have no fucking vlue about. You are mongrels, just like Germans.

P*les are 20 to 30% Germanic, as they are often rape babies.
I didn't look into the history of Flanders excessively because I care more about my own, which I am right about.

I'm sorry we aren't all rootless mutts like you people.

I always thought that there is no way the prussians were 'german' giving their history and their capability of getting things done. More and more I see germanic populations as obedient slaves waiting to be bent to the will of a foreign power. The difference is the prussians actually gave them dignity while today the jews are wiping them out.

No, you sub-human piece of fucking shit. Eastern lands were 100% polish, and allways belonged to Poland. It was not even a fucking ''landgrab''. It was justice.

Poland was not ''reinstated by Jews'', but by Polish nationalists, you piece of mongrel fucking shit. Its a fucking fact, you nigger. My country, is much older than than cluster fuck of your ''country''.

Western Europeans had the fucking luxury of building Empires and taking resources of backward bushmen, while Slavic people were protecting them from Mongolian/Turkic Invasions. Tsarist Russia was well on its way to become the most powerful nation on the world, when Krauts send a fucking Lenin there to start the Revolution and wreck the entire country.

Oh, did I mention that Communism is German invention? Even when Russia was under communism it still was capable of great achivements, like sending a man to space.

Western domination is basically a combination of luck and good geo-political position, and not any kind of superiority.

There is no genetic diferneces bettwen those people. Slavic people are part of white race, and I already said that half of Germany's population is related to Slavic people whether they want to admit it, or not. (You can especially see this, by comparing women from western and eastern Germany, guess which one are better looking?) Nowadays Western nations are fucking mongrelized beyond recognition, while every country east of Oder is a pure ethnostate. The only differnece between Westerners and Slavs is that Protestantism (Kraut invention) has made you vulnerable to pathological empathy. Westerners are literally willing to exterminate themselves. In what way are Eastern European societies 'inferior'? Because they don't swallow the suicidal, globalist propaganda?

So No. Shitler did everything wrong, after he switched his policy of fighting international Jewry to exterminating Slavic people and expanding Eastern lebensborn. The failed aquarelist was fucking laughably bad commander, and terrible tactican. This is why he lost the fucking war, after 'Sub-humans' mopped the floor with 'Ubermensch' Aryans. Go back to shitposting on /Pol. I am either talking to a fucking ignorant 56% using proxy, or a butthurt Heinie.

What's this, the polish version of WE WUZ KANGZ?

It's called conquest, dipshit. We conquered Prussia and germanised it, or are you insisting that there is such a thing as a balt or slav who speaks german and advocates for pan-germanism. Fucking retarded.

I guess you're just butthurt that apart from Copernicus and the winged hussars at the siege of Vienna in 1683 your shit country and people have contributed nothing to world history except being the place that Prussia, Russia and Austria divided up between themselves and that place that was a small speed-bump in Germany's invasion of Russia. If it weren't for the "migrants" and turks the primary concern of german nationalists would be the Polish bums and criminals who come across the border to take jobs and steal shit.

WE
WUZ
TEUTONS

You did not really conquered shit, genetically Prussians were not kraut niggers, just like Canadian user said. Face the facts Heinie, balto-Slavs civilized you.

Poland contributed a lot to the world, you filthy krautnigger, murderous scum. And Poles are much beter and efficeent workers than average fat, lazy Krautshit.

Hey, why does a russian always steal two cars when he's in germany?

>Cause on the way back he has to travel through Poland

Once again, your stupid slav mind apparently can't comprehend that once the people speak german and identify as german, THEY ARE GERMAN.

well of course it was, Prussia is just Russia with P added to it

''Hitler who was born in the ethnically diverse Austrian-Hungarian Empire, avowed in Mein Kampf that Germanising Austrian Slavs by language in the age of Partitions could not have turned them into fully fledged Germans, because no 'Negro' nor a 'Chinaman' would ever 'become German' just because he has learned to speak German. He believed that no visible differences between peoples could be bridged by the use of a common language. Any such attempts would lead to the 'bastardization' of the German element he said. Likewise, Hitler criticized the previous attempts at Germanisation of the Poles in the Prussian Partition as an erroneous idea, based on the same false reasoning. The Polish people could not possibly be Germanised by being compelled to speak German because they belonged to a different race, he said. "The result would have been fatal" for the purity of the German nation because the foreigners would 'compromise' by their inferiority "the dignity and nobility" of the German nation.''

>looked upon with suspicion by Great Britain and the Ottomans.
And I am not surprised in the sightless

never change Poland

Do Russians know that Revolution was started by a German agent Lenin?

Dobro! Rather Serb than Pollack.

he wasn't really G*rman agent since he started his "career" as revolutionary back in 19 century long time before World War 1 but yeah, G*rmans helped him and other big Communist dudes to get into Russia
and no nobody knows about that in Russia, most people never heard about Holocaust here

Communism obviously is a Jew invention. But your civic nationalist babybrain can't comprehend that Jews are not Germans.

Poland literally existed because Allies wanted to punish Germany and they looked into the past for some dead state to reinvent.
Then after WW2, Russians were promised a third of Germany. So they moved borders a bit and declared half of Germany was no longer Germany, in order to be able to claim more of what was left of Germany. Not fucking Polish nationalists.

I'm not heavily invested in my national identity, as it is basically a regional identity on steroids, but even then the historic contributions of the Netherlands dwarf anything that P*les have contributed to the world.

Spare me your retarded revisionism, nobody outside of kikes and Poles are going to believe it. It's legitimately the most retarded thing on this board.
All I can say is thank you for killing the 'le based poland' meme for others too.

And the whites who take a DNA test to find their ancestors are 100% white, but take that fact to an irrational level of whiteness. Whites are a sad sad story.

Hitler był żydem biorącym udział w hololohoaxie mającym na celu utworzenie izraela i zapieczętowanie ich roli "ofiar" ale spróbuj to tu napisać po angielsku :D

Communism is German invention, just as Protestantism, another destructive ideology.

Poland was resurrected by POLES after Uprising in 1919, when they defeated the krautniggers. The only ''dead'' state was Germany, it was really an artificial state, because apart from bloothirsty Prussian militarism they had nothing which connected them togeather. Polish nationalists were the reason why Poland got its country back.

And in 1945 Stalin wanted to strenghen Poland, because it was his main buffer state gaianst murderous Fritz. It was good of him to give us the lands which were rightfully ours.

Poland has enormous contribution you dumb fuck, in WW2 itsef we bleed and died for your country to free it from German yoke.

I am not Adolph Hitler and I do not believe in Adolph Hitler's moronic notions that germans and slavs are literally two separate sub-species. Apparently you do, yet think it was evil when the germans decided to take this evil ideology to it logical conclusion and either subjugate or exterminate you people. Fucking retard.

Hitler was a kike and started holohoax in order to safeguard creation of Israel State and cemment Jews as eternal ''victims''.

>this thread
West prussia mighr have been slavic but east germany was not

Which Prussian spoke slavic?

happy merchant replies in 1... 2...