Yushabu short sub soon™
Image source: twitter.com/m3h3ulaCF7gZmUJ/status/885757490905858048

Other urls found in this thread:

sengendo.a.la9.jp/yuyuyu_godo01.html
tieba.baidu.com/p/5223686511
i.imgur.com/fJ85z0u.png
youtube.com/watch?v=XlJis_FxtEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you on team tourismoney or on team doujins of yuushas selling their bodies to faceless dudes and dudettes

Such a shit topic to bring up on the first post.
Personally there is not much we can do about it, but I hope it doesn't create any kind of backlash from the city and the council. There will be media coverage and city officials at the event, just hope they don't visit that booth.

>Official and press shows up
>Hundreds of doujin about being nice and civic duty are showcased
>They leave
>All the hand-holding doujins are released

That is not of the series' best interest but I personally think it is just what it is and not worth the drama. (From pov of freedom of expression) And they aren't actually releasing the doujin in this yyy only anyway

Post Top Yuusha.

Huh, I thought the drama starts exactly because they are selling the doujin in this event and not in another occasion?

>they aren't actually releasing the doujin in this yyy only anyway
That's not what everyone else is saying, that's the whole point of the drama. Did they change their minds? Source?

People have already get their hands on the special Sonoko novel
Gin birthday revealed
Fairies revealed
Sonoko playing mahjong with Taisha people actually being described
Akamine mentioned

I mean, they're distributing the preview in yyy only, but the actual selling will take place in comiket sengendo.a.la9.jp/yuyuyu_godo01.html

Gin's birthday Nov 10

Karin's brother and Sonoko talk about successor of Gin's terminal

My ancestor Wakaba is so handsome.

>Wakaba got the lewdest one
I think Hinata will be very pleased with this.

You know, it would be a gut punch to both Karin and Mebuki if the reason Karin was chosen was not because she is the more deserving one, but simply because her brother has influence within the Taisha. The salt from both of them would be delicious.

AS IS TRADITION.

Nah, not happening

Help, this dumb autist pierced her way into my very soul.

>Furthermore, the Taisha has given a statement that no further damage is unlikely to occur.

Was this an error in subs?

>Gin birthday revealed
TRANSLATIONS WHEN.

Also, don't read this sonoko novle chapter if you don't want to further sadden yourself

Too late. There is no way out now.

Do you have the whole novel or something?

Came across some summaries on various Japanese and Chinesw site and ;_; after reading them

No.

Found photos of the novel.
tieba.baidu.com/p/5223686511

I assume we'll get proper scans if we wait, right?

I checked the original thread, they seems to be unhappy about those people distributing free all-age preview in yyy only which would act as an advertisement to whatever r-18 they will be selling in comiket

Do we have proper scan for Gin's special novel, or that story from VFB?

What's so sad about it? The only way I could imagine Sonoko's fate being worse is if they revealed she really did love Wasshi romantically..

VFB?

Please give a summary if you can, user. We like to suffer.

>The dude who scripted the Niceboat
>The director who is famous for fucking all timing in Angel Beats, Dangarompa.
>The writer of Akame ga Kill
>His assistant is the dude who did Endride's script
>Series somehow is good and getting better
How the fuck is this possible.

Reactions to YuYuYu content is a universal language.

Yuuna X Sonoko

This is some old shit, isn't it? From the same chapter Sonoko guesses there is something wrong with YuYu~ and...
>eyebrows
Yep, definitely old stuff. RIP.

Is there a chart or something, it was only Yuuki Yuuna on that fateful Christmas I last watched but now it's turned into YuYuYuWaDoReMiSoLaTiDo

Visual Fan Book

You can start with Yuki Yuna, then the prequel set 300 years before that, YuYuShiki, then you can watch YuYuHakusho without spoiling yourself.

i.imgur.com/fJ85z0u.png

And there is a pastebin on /u/'s thread op

Tougou approved.

Are we getting S2 yet?

>Endride
More like "End this Ride" am I right?

You forgot 3rd rated studio which cut budget in every corner possible and sneakily put CG in every part they can.

Yes? Where have you been?

youtube.com/watch?v=XlJis_FxtEs

Reminder to cry for Sonoko.

No reason to cry for a hero.

Why you skipped Fa ?

This series is pretty much the perfect example of catching lightning in a bottle.

Don't do this to me user.

She unknowingly watched Wasshi die and went off to suffer as a log all alone for 2 years hoping to see her again only to find out she became a different person with a new girlfriend and had forgotten her entirely.

Of course this is also after losing Gin.

Yuuki Yuuna is an anti-hero!

Multiple times even.

>Fairies revealed
The 21?

Consider the following. November 10th is the sixth week from October.
If the second season of yuyuyu screening start from week3 like season one, then in the week we will see the airing of episode 4. Which is the second half of second movie.

Figures that a lesbian like her would play mahjong.

>His assistant is the dude who did Endride's script
Do you have something to say about Endride you soba-munching, vertex-worshipping piece of shit?

>Get Kishi, who has a long history of directing action and comedy. He puts so much effort into this series he even brings it to the town of Seto no Hanayome, for which he was nostalgic for.
>Get Takahiro, the history otaku, finally having full freedom instead of the hard limitations of Akame ga Kill. With such an experience with edge, he knows how to tame it and tease your heart.
>Takahiro brings in Minatosoft, who makes VNs even with uncertain monetary gain. He did not do that for any of his series before.
>Enter studio Gokumi, who despite having little history with action, is able to pull it off better than some studios with actual budgets, while going wild in the cuteness of the SoL side.
>Kishi brings Uezu, who, uh, had ideas so edgy that Takahiro becomes chill by contrast. He could also get the team some coffee.

It's the Friday, even.
Didn't S1 air early on the nightt from Thursday to Friday?

>had ideas so edgy that Takahiro becomes chill by contrast
Details? Outdoing Takahiro's edge seems like a feat.

Uezu was the one who had the edge ending in his mind.

Does it work for everybody? I get dead images. could anyone dump it on imgur album because baidu is trash.

A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.

These are just partial sections

To be fair Akame ga Kill has a pretty happy end for the main characters, it's only the side characters who got shafted.

I can't see anything. Just loads blank images.

>inb4 Yuyuyu end with Yuuna permanently turns into a tree

Enjoy your terrible mahou shoujo, of zero fanbase created by this staff (director, screenwriters,etc) of nobodies.

Honestly, YuYuYu is probably the most open magical girl franchise about lesbianism right now. More than half the cast are openly gay and there's no sense of forbidden love like in other series. I really think these two dykes became lesbian empresses of the Taisha, instituted gay marriage in Japan and had magical science alchemy babies.

>there's no sense of forbidden love
>that chapter in the VN where Tougou and Yuuna were locked in an empty classroom together because of Itsuki's love charm and they went to praise her for it the day after

Those seem to be out of order and they're just some snippets, unfortunately. I don't like spoiling emotional parts and such, but here is some new lore info that seems interesting.

Actual spoilers ahead.

Three of Sonoko's fairies are Ryoumensukuna, Daidarabocchi and Gashadokuro.

Shikoku was once in a crisis due to terrorism (probably the cultists?) and it was the Akamine family that quelled it. It sounds like this happened around the beginning of the Divine era from the context.

Gins birthday was already mentioned.

None of the gay girls think of their behavior as awkward. Tougou and Sonoko openly show sexual attraction to females, Karin doesn't view her crush on Yuuna as weird, girls write love notes to each other seemingly constantly. There's no "but girls can't love girls!" element or ambiguous single target sexuality going on, they're just dykes.

>APPEARANCE: Daidarabotchi are colossal humanoids which resemble bald-headed priests. They have big, rolling eyes, long, lolling tongues, and pitch black skin. They share a lot of similarities with other giants, like ōnyūdō and umi bōzu, but they are by far the largest giants found in yōkai folklore.

>BEHAVIOR: Daidarabotchi are so large that their movements shape the world. They build mountains by piling up rocks and dirt. They even pick up and move mountains to other places. When they walk, they leave lakes and valleys behind in their footprints. Because of this, many places across Japan are believed to have been made by daidarabotchi. Some are even named after them.
The fuck? Is Sonoko the Hayate of yuyuyu?

>APPEARANCE: Gashadokuro are skeletal giants which wander around the countryside in the darkest hours of the night. Their teeth chatter and bones rattle with a “gachi gachi” sound, which is this yokai’s namesake. If they should happen upon a human out late on the roads, the gashadokuro will silently creep up and catch their victims, crushing them in their hands or biting off their head.

>ORIGIN: Soldiers whose bodies rot in the fields and victims of famine who die unknown in the wilderness rarely receive proper funerary rites. Unable to pass on, their souls are reborn as hungry ghosts, longing eternally for that which they once had. These people die with anger and pain in their hearts, and that energy remains long after their flesh has rotted from their bones. As their bodies decay, their anger ferments into a powerful force – a grudge against the living – and this grudge is what twists them into a supernatural force. When the bones of hundreds of victims gather together into one mass, they can form the humongous skeletal monster known as the gashadokuro.

Too large and powerful to be killed, gashadokuro maintain their existence until the energy and malice stored up in their bodies has completely burnt out. However, because of the large amount of dead bodies required to form a single one, these abominations are much rarer today than they were in the earlier days, when wars and famine were a part of everyday life.

There's some fucked up things part of the Shinju. Wonder if we'll learn who some of the Heavenly Gods are, aside from the real obvious ones.

I wonder what kind of fairy abilities these gave Sonoko, if it's mentioned.

Can't wait for these fairies to show up in YuYuYui. Gashadokuro seems like it'd look like a cute little skeleton. What's that now? 6 out of Sonoko's 21 fairies that we know?

The entire booklet is about Sonoko's life after the battle
Taisha treat Sonoko as a god and fulfil whatever she want whenever that's possible, but whenever Sonoko said she want to meet her friend, Taisha turned down her request everytime. It's such a simple hope, yet Taisha cannot accomplish it.
Day 233 after the battle. Three of them are supposed to guadrate from Shinjukan at that day. Sonoko fantasise what would a middle schooler Gin be like.
Day 400. it's Gin's birthday. Taisha raised the issue about successor of successor to her terminal.
Sonoko still keep asking Taisha to let her meet her friend but still consistently getting turned down. She keep telling herself it can't be helped but at the end, Sonoko let out her rage against Taisha and gods for acting at their own convenience without consider the trio's experience and circumstances.
After that, Sonoko recount how she know the birthday of the other two, one day she found a fortune telling book and asked the two's birthday for personality analysis, Gin carry the sense of justice, determination, but tend to rush forward, and is the most girly. Sumi was descirbed as archaic and stubborn.
At the end, compare to whatever entertainment or delicious meal Taisha offered, Sonoko still enjoy thinking about what they have experienced in daily life when three of them were together more. As such, she continue to repeatly and repeatly recall those times that then three of them were together for countless time.
But whenever she back to relaity, she is just inside her room, unable to move her body, alone forever
>"Be it the gods, or the world, such kind of thing, really isn't important..."
"As long as three of could us play together happily then it would be good enough"

>Gashadokuro
Oh, wasn't that one mentioned in the Vita game? I remember Baku being.

>most girly
literally how

I agree, the part that makes it so enjoyable is how casual most of the girls are about that kind of thing. It's like they don't make much of a distinction between friendship and love and just take it however far they feel is right.
There are some exceptions though, e.g. Sekka in YuYuYui always gets awkward whenever the girls around her start doing blatantly gay stuff.

Sonoko let out her rage against Taisha and gods for acting at their own convenience without consider the trio's experience and circumstances.

Is this in reference to when she refused to fight against the Hero Club? Also how the fuck did Sonoko even eat without the use of multiple organs?

Wasshi hitting every note perfectly, best girl.

Taisha deserves what they get fucking assholes.

This is not fucking ok.
Gin's the one who had dreams of having a family and being a bride. Makes perfect sense.

>Still impregnates Tougou

Well... sort of. It's supposed to be a different style to show that different reporters are saying each line. The bottom line is a continuation from the previous scene. I thought we had fixed that. Evidently not. FML

I'd be pretty concerned if two guys I'm supposed to be working in a team with started grabbing each other's dicks too.

Oh, that one guy. He has been mentioned in these threads before, can't believe Sonoko got it.

I don't see what's sad about this. She's a holy maiden, closest to the Shinju-sama. She should feel grateful she could be this way.

Gin is dead, Sonoko. Those times will never return.

Are there even youkai that aren't literally satan? Anytime I look up the yuyuyu fairies it's always some fucked up shit.

>Shikoku was once in a crisis due to terrorism (probably the cultists?) and it was the Akamine family that quelled it.
KITA KITA KITAAAAAAA
I am SO ready for a heretic hunter Taisha spinoff.

Itsuki's. Fuu's.

>Gin is the most girly.
Aside from what pointed out, how in the hell? She doesn't even like to wear dresses. Is it the cooking or something?