Simply powerful

Wow. Just wow. I think we can all learn a lesson from this. Think about it deeply

Honestly thought it was funny until he said it was the only gift he received
Then I got in my feelings.

>a nigger with a job
now that's deep

K E K
E
K

>I think we can all learn a lesson from this
Children are innocent until gang raped by a pack of feral niggers. Really makes me think.,

>the smile on both of their faces were priceless
isn't she basically infantilizing the nog here?

sad. that little girl is going to grow up to be a coal burner.

>the toll must be paid

So that's what you got from this?
Interesting...

Mufin girl for president!!!

if that happened in my town, people would walk out with a gun asking 'can i help you? why are you talking to my little girl?"

>Migrant being filmed does nothing violent or savage
IMS.

I have a myopic view of this topic. I was gang raped by a pack of feral niggers at my HS when I was a freshman.

she probably sees him like a cute dog or an interesting animal at the zoo, that is why she cares about him

Amazing Powerful! true colors are shown!

My guess she's already a coal burner, that black guy has probably had her on his lap and slipped a couple of fingers in on many an occasion, and the mother was probably sucking his dick as he did it.

Lucky black bastard

This is not reddit you fucking nigger. Go post there and make the front page on cuck karma. You left out the third panel where the nigger rapes the 4 year old's mother.

yup lesson learned ...

pic related

Sup Forums doesn't understand that this is the ONLY thing that would make our movement fail: blacks acting civilized. As long as they chimp, whites will get redpilled. Same with hispanics. That's why the Asians go under the radar.

cool anecdote bro

I know people who were so gang raped. They do it. They rape little children. I swear most people have no clue how vile blacks truly are. Women know, but since women want to give everyone the benefit of doubt, be positive, be inclusive, be progressive, etc they won't admit it. But they do know. I had an ex tell me when she was 6 a group of blacks tried to lure her away from her car. Her parents were moving luggage into a motel room. She said it was very clear, even at 6, to her, what they intended.

Careful now, she might step on that gentlemen's sneakers.

>fucking hate women
guy trying to do his shitty job, but some cunt's little cuntlette decides she knows better about his life than he does.
>Has to play along or they would complain about how he didn't kiss their ass for the fucking muffin he didn't ask for.

I was raped in a stairwell by 5 nogs because I apparently dissed them somehow. I reported it to the principal and my parents. In the meeting the principal said, my boys wouldn't do that.

Yeah, I know that feeling too.

>black man gets gibbs from white girl

Absolutely. Not only because of his colour, but probably because he does manual labour too.

People who take pictures of every interaction, or force interactions just to take pictures and post it online, should be shot. I hope this nigger loses his mind one day and throws this bitch in the compacter.

Little white girl gives trash monkey and trash muffin, touching.

>HUHWHYPIPO (who all be raycis n shie) teach their kids how to hide
>THEIR RAYCISM N SHIET
So they can finally
>KEEP DA BRUTHA DOWN
Because they fear him.
They fear him, because he
>WUZ A KANG

NOW IS THE TIME

proof that only whites give a shit
prove me wrong poes

Small kids enjoy random things. My two year old loves to see the mailman. This is a cute article and has nothing to do with pushing color blinsness.

you JUST KNOW

>Honestly thought it was funny until he said it was the only gift he received

>young white women must pick up where Drumpfs toxic masculine America is failing black birthday celebrations
IMPEACH!

>the fucked up minds of racist imbeciles will see this and find something to cry about

come on. this is cute. dont make this into propaganda you dirty kike faggot

>When your daughter is confirmed as a future coal burner before she's even potty trained.

I bet daddy will hold her hand while he rails her in 5 years.

Why is always cuck fantasies with you guys?

Very young children like garbage trucks. They come on a schedule, they're loud, they're big, and they crush stuff. My sisters and I used to watch the garbage truck come by almost religiously. (Irish triplets, we were all 2-5). My kids, my nieces, and my nephews all do or did the same thing.

She sees the garbage man as an extension of the garbage truck. The garbage truck is really cool, so the guys who work on that truck must also be cool. It's the same way young kids think firemen are the shit; they just think the truck is awesome.

This particular garbage man probably waved back to her a few times, and the attention is being repaid.

There is really nothing powerful or particularly wrong about this. So FUCK OFF OP, AND FUCK OFF POL

Do you live in a backward ass hick town or a trailer trash colony?

>I was raped in a stairwell by 5 nogs because I apparently dissed them somehow. I reported it to the principal and my parents. In the meeting the principal said, my boys wouldn't do that.
if that's true, i'm really sorry that happened to you. it wasn't your fault.

My three year old is absolutly obsessed with the mail. He knows exactly what time everyday it runs and he goes out and gets it. And even if we dont have any mail the mailman gives him an empty envelope to make him feel special.

Do you think the mother held the girl while she received the bbc?

You must be schizo to see propaganda in this. It is just a dumb cutesy image, chill the fuck out.

>Irish
>watching the trash instead of being in it

Thats how I know its a lie.

>loves to see the mailman
user I have bad news for you, but I'm sure the mailman can deliver to you as he pounds your wife.

Because all cucks are faggots with a nigger fetish.

Do you not know what Irish twins are, you fucking idiot? It's when a mother gets pregnant shortly after giving birth, so her kids are less than a year apart. My mom did that twice.

Jesus Christ, it's not an uncommon phrase. I seriously hope you fucking shit yourself to death.

>pakistan
do you live in a cave?

burgers laugh but they truly the ground zero of jungle fever

That's France and the Arabs.

Since I am not racist I can say this was a genuinely nice moment. Good for him and her.

I bet he is black too lol. Every white women craves the bbc

Pro white isn't anti black. This pic is cute.

Jewish garbage truck driver would have taken her home, and put her in his wet room.

and now they are married

So liberating! I'm finally being able to start to breath and then they elected Drumpf!

Kids are cute, I'm not a fan of niggers though.
they're nefarious.

Does she?

> black folks don't gib bday presents
damn being a coon must suck my waifu got me all kinds of crap

one day you might get a job too.

>lives in a town with niggers.

It's also racist. Liberals are against it.

Never heard this in my life. TIL

Look at your birthrate, no wonder you have never heard of it.

wait.

A negro with a job?

FAKE NEWS!

Why didnt you kill them? Go get a fucking gun. They have cameras in th3 stair2ells so you would have qt least won q lawsuit

Seriously this. If someone did that to me I wouldn't rest until I killed them.
Then I'd probably kill myself.

>sometimes mommy makes me virtue signal for her to post on facebook

made me chuckle.
but yeah, memes apart, that negro man aparently does have an stable job and it's well behaved, that's remarkable.

This.

If some niggers at my school raped me i would steal my dads semiauto pistol and kill them all and the principal who did nothing to help me

Meant to reply to

Yeah. Niggers usually leech off a baby mama who gets welfare and child support from the state. The gender roles in black society have been effectovely reversed

I think it's sweet that she gave him a give. The thing to remember here is that little kids fixate on some weird things. My nephew fixated on trains and garbage trucks to the point that he would ask to go outside to talk with the garbage men. It was nice that the man took the time to talk with the girl and it made her happy so he became "her favorite garbage man" because he was kind to her.

*gift

Ur fucked in the head lol

You're the kind of naive boomer that ignores his uncomfortable feelings and assures yourself that the mother is not insane. Guess what? She definitely is insane. That gut feeling you're trying to ignore is a moral instinct and you're evil for rationalizing what she did to her daughter as innocent. This is all BARELY subconscious behavior happening in parallel with your conscious processing. This woman is literally talking shit with her daughter and waiting for her daughter to get hit in 14 years when she's knocked up by a nigger in prison.

WTF, I'm not racist anymore!

Youre looking at the top percent of blacks.

oh, thanks, I'm a racist now again

Did they fug?

>boomer
Nice term there buddy.
Like I said, kids fixate on strange things but you don't probably don't have enough personal experience and time with young children to understand that.
>t-t-that's not true I am around little kids all the time
Either a lie or you are a creep.
The fact is the little girl probably just likes trucks (Bob the Builder and Thomas the Train both have truck characters) and the garbage truck is probably one of the big trucks that comes by so she pestered her mother again and again until the mother gave in. The little girl probably wanted to go outside and see the truck every time and started waving/saying hi and the garbage man was kind enough to humor a little child. He says hi and immediately becomes "her favorite", she starts bugging her mother more and more wanting to give him something nice and the mother gives in once again because she is either sick of saying no or she wants to make her child happy.

did she get BLACKED in the back of the truck afterwards?

Look at the background neighborhood.
They've never seen a black man before.

>Nigger good at taking shit from people's houses
>Young naive blonde white girl falling for BBC
>No one cares about negro
Checks out

Honestly these days being a rubbish man is a pretty serious job need a hr license plus atleast 4 to 5 years experience usually with knowledge of heavy vehicle mechanics, employed by the council so basically a government job, usually well respected since they keep neighborhoods clean so yeah good for him

That's cute, though.
And he seems to be a hard working person that is kind to children, so nothing wrong with any of this.

I wouldn't mind, Muffins are delicious as fuck

Maybe he wouldn't be so lonely if he hadn't abandoned his kid and baby making momma

>14
>just get a gun

Just a libby mother pushing this on a toddler nothing wrong with kindness but it's definitely a racial thing

Why are you here then this board is 18+ so don't get all autistic on the guy for assuming your an adult you petulant little fuck

The lessons here are:

Kids are innocent and naive. They don't know about serious issues facing us because they're kids.

If you base your worldview, opinions and politics on what kids do you are a retard.

>he said it was the only gift he received

imagine being a garbageman and receiving no gifts on your birthday

I'd kill myself desu

My guess is that was pushed and organized by her sjw parents and she didn't have much say in it.

Trashman is usually a job that is looked as lowly but it's a key job for society so I think the people who do it rightly deserve some respect (that doesn't mean free muffins but a decent salary).

In the country I'm from they get a decent salary and the streets are OK, but now in the country where I live they get minimum salary (very low) and the result is they do an awful job, which sucks for everyone.