Feminism

Feminism is a shit test that we failed so hard that we institutionalized putting the pussy on a pedestal. The predictable result is that women have just grown even more angry (at our weakness, even if they don't realize) and they are simply being ever more ridiculous in an evolutionary attempt to get us to grow a spine and throw them to the ground and fuck them into submission. This is literally all they want, on their most basic and fundamental level women are just crying out to be sexually dominated, but the evolutionary way they've developed to express this is shit testing and it has the complete opposite effect in a society where we treat women like men and are forced to pretend that women a) know what they want and b) will express what they want clearly and unambiguously, like men. It will just continue to spiral out of control and rocket into ever higher spirals of farce and absurdity until our civilization collapses

>we

pronoun error.

Okay elliot.

Imagine your entire existence revolved around how attractive women found you.

And that was all. No matter how smart, how hard working, or loyal, or personable, your entire life revolved around your attractiveness.

And your entire existence depended on maintaining this attractiveness as you got older and older.

Your entire economic survival depended upon it.

Truly women lived lives of quite desperation.

That's not how it worked at all. There were many dimensions to womanhood even in traditional societies.

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you've ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it.

Imagine if your life was circumscribed by male dominance.

An absolute right to your body. His desire met at will.
An absolute right to your finances. He controlled all property.
An absolute right to your children. He got the heirs.
For cause divorce. To get a divorce you had to prove infidelity or crime.
No right to vote. Your vote was through him.

The righteous have no need of law. Only the wicked. And it is for their sake feminism is needed.

The only solution is white sharia.

Or just replace them with realistic sex bots and artificial wombs.

>t. Achmed

as a feminist that has somehow wandered over here...to be honest, semi-true, I want to be respected but I don't want a totally spineless man that can't stand up for anything or anyone or can't buck up and be just a little bit aggressive in bed. I mean almost all the feminists I know have some sort of rape/noncon fetish/like really aggressive sex.

>yfw he actually believes this

what's a noncon fetish?

nvm, nonconsent

I have read very little of this book call Feminism is for every one.
And I want to know is, what benifits are men getting from the patriarchy?

>we
I had nothing to do with it, blame the boomers

>An absolute right to your body. His desire met at will.
>An absolute right to your finances. He controlled all property.
>An absolute right to your children. He got the heirs.
>For cause divorce. To get a divorce you had to prove infidelity or crime.
>No right to vote. Your vote was through him.
None of this is happening in the united states. In the middle east, yes, but here its switched to a point where it is statistically proven the law favors women than men. I agree feminism is needed but not to the extent of american citizens are acting like they are the ones being living in the middle east.

I blame the millenials. Meaning i blame us, for having such comfortable lives that we look for things to be offended by. We look to get upset, we try to start political fights because we are so bored.

Unironically this. Women should be beaten violently into submission and stripped of all their rights. Any disobedient women and white knights who come to their rescue should be executed.

Even if you say unironically I dont believe you.

And?

Nope, that's a facet of degredationism, but fortunately patriarchal degredationism is a hebe and it's pretty easy to unswallow. In real life patriarchy was paternalistic and the perspective on women (sexuality, too) was elevation beyond the base and animal to a higher point.

Here at least you were half accurate (minus the voting silliness, for the love of god learn to separate the history from the hebrewery) - like all members of society, women had duties to uphold in exchange for their place and affordances in the form of duties owed to them. We can generally refer to this exchange of responsibility as "civilization", and for its sake Feminism is not.
Only the weak demand equality, and only men see to their responsibilities independently.

It’s a bioweapon dumbass.