APOLOGISE NOW

It wasn’t because they were Muslim, it’s because they took a lot of steroids which as we all know makes you angry. Will you be apologising to Muslims now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They took the supplement DHEA.

So they took terror enhancement drugs to have super human strength while beheading infidels. Okay.

Stop being a bigot

Stop the Muslim invasion and my bigotry will disappear.

Charge your fucking phone.

Oh so had they not taken those drugs they would have integrated perfectly, found a job and raised a successful family. Steroid ban, when?

Brits are cucks

>be me
>be 3am
>take the time to make fun of my future bosses
>tendies are done
>cry in my pillow
>mom calls me a pussy and throws pokemon cards at me
>jack it for the fifth time today to han webm

I hate you. Losers like you suck balls. Only fuckers like you post shit like that. Someone needed to tell you. Truth hurts. Truth sucks. Hate yourself, not everyone around you. Everyone else hates your. Go evaluate your life and go in a different direction. Anyone can start again. Maybe you can step up and be a real man. Everyone needs to understand that you should read the first letter in each sentence of this paragraph.

Pic related.

i feel safer when my battery is dead

Target the jew and the invasion stops

The workout supplement of peace strikes again.

>literally so stupid they think 'roids are like buffout jet or psycho
> imma take these steroid pills and hulk out!!!
> could have done better with 2 scoops of pre-workout
> scoop was in the bottom of the jar, so inaccessible
> fucking infidels! always one step ahead of the warriors of allah
muzzies confirmed for trash.

not how steroids work
it's a hormone so they go into your bloodstream and help you produce less lactic acid when working out, effectively allowing you to lift more weight and more reps. Then when you take protein (like 2mg.lb) to help patch up those torn muscles, like clay it patches the tears and does it quicker using the extra protein. Also, roid rage is rare and when it does happen it's because dudes are juicing like a gram per day of test, and gradually.

tldr this article is fake news.

British faggots always looking for excuses for their rapists and murderers.

Apparently 1 million people here use steroids.

Retarded media doesn’t understand that half of all medicine is steroids and anabolic steroids is a seperate caragory.

>jew
Which group?

> not how steroids work
> proceeds to explain exactly how steroids work... he thinks.
> 100% wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid
even reading wikipedia would give better info

shut up now, youre embarrassing yourself.

the muzmuts pulled the wool over the blind judges eyes again ...

justice truly is blind in jolly ol england!

just like the british public for letting it happen

RISE UP! VOTE OUT THE TRASH THAT CONDONES THIS MADNESS

TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

START WITH LONDINISTAN

Quit mansplayning please.

2008 called, they want their meme back.

2018 called, they want their cuck back.

Dead kufers, who gives a shit. That is what you get by being a good goy.

If I was in change of a bunch of braindead Allah mud niggers, I would roid them up. Makes it easier to control them. They will Allah roid rage infidels

they're all about peace

just because muhammed is fucking your mom, doesnt mean you get to spout off on the net you twelve year old shitposting poofter.

Earlier this month our professor joked about being incel is like having sex with a ghost. Everybody laughs, so to further the happiness he asked whom of us already experienced having sex with a ghost. The quiet muslim dude stood up with a serious face, so there was dead silence. The prof didn't know what to say, so he just said "uhmm what did it feel like to have sex with a ghost..h-hehehe?". The muslim dude said "ohhh ghost, I thought you said GOATS".

They overdosed on toxic masculinity

stop justifying a monstrous act

So were they on a cycle or did they just take a bunch of roids before jumping out of the van?

Had a Muslim I know tell me Omar Mateen did what he did because steroids made him mentally imbalanced. I guess his wife must have been on them too to make her aid him and flee.

So it's because they took male hormones? So we have to kill all white men :^×

Same difference u junkie

This, I'm sure. You know those goat fuckers aren't smart or dedicated enough to actually work a real cycle.

One of thier retarded friends probably told them "Here, swallow all this before you jump out...it'll make you super strong".

Go fuck a nine-year old and drink camel unrine, like your pedophile prophet

>German
>implying you don’t now have Muslim overlords

If that was their intention why not simply sniff a line of cocaine?

>Will you be apologising to Muslims now?

Apologising for what? Letting them into our countries, giving them free housing and food, educating their children and providing equal opportunity for all who wish to work

Yeah sorry bout that muslims

obvious but good effort 2/10

Apologise to murderers? Especially of my own people? Are you a tatar?

Why cant it just be that they took steroids which made them really angry which enhanced the innate anger they had already in them

Maybe if They took ecstasy they would be building house got homeless peolle

Homeless people

>Why cant it just be that they took steroids which made them really angry which enhanced the innate anger they had already in them
It doesn't fit the narrative,
>Muslims are peaceful
>steroids are to blame

It's worth noting that the UK has lenient laws on anabolic steroids - you can legally import them for personal use. We may see a crackdown on that in the future as I cannot think of a reason why TPTB would want to keep it legal

Stop being a smallit, they never learn

Were the steroids "lone wolf" brand?

>terror enhancement drugs

Underrated.

Dem automatic assault steroids.

lol

whether this is true or not they will use this angle to blame "toxic masculinity" and fuel the war on T

i'm sorry for being so islamophobic.

i had no idea they were suffering from roid rage.

Russia called, they want their country back

Steroids are the hormone of peace

>apologise

This is an American board. Don't use autistic bong english here. Saged and hidden.