Is it possible to un red pill

i actually feel like just being jordan peterstein tier reddditor le individual would be alot more comfy but whenever i try to devolve i always catch wind of some anti white social media post or news story and i instantly redrop that pill and go straight back into a reactionary state

if the left werent so pshyco i could very easily just float back to a centre position but they're everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sH-M3ymnwxc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iit-ixJ9Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coward

You can't get off the ride and the ride never ends

see
Once you got it, the condition is permanent. You can tune out completely and live in the woods with no media and you will still not forget the true nature of the world.

Yes, just take a break from Sup Forums's bullshit and read real news for a while and learn some actual facts about the world. That sort of thing is pretty good at dispelling racist fantasies.

You can’t unsee it. Every commercial, movie, piece of fiction every source of entertainment you see the international symbols of Zionism. The ride never ends

>Is it possible to un red pill

>Is it possible to unsee facts and statistics?

>if the left werent so psycho i could very easily just float back to a center position

this so much. they pushed too hard too fast, and now look where we are. those assholes made me actually care about something

real news is actually worse than Sup Forums though. ive taken breaks from Sup Forums and you still see anti white shit everywhere. just type "white people" into google news, its article after article. you cant run away from this shit

>is it possible to un red pill
IT ISNT
TRUTH ONLY WORKS ONE WAY
WE ARE HERE FOREVER, MANY OF US WOULD TRADE PAINFUL WISDOM FOR BLISSFUL IGNORANCE BUT THAT CANNOT BE DONE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if I wanted to, I get enraged just when watching TV commercials. The other day I was watching a string of commercials and at least half add black actors being represented as Americans which is ridiculous. Not only that, but they were promoting the Winter Olympics, and at least half of the people they showed in that commercial were blacks getting very excited about the Winter Olympics. What fucking world am I living in? Guaranteed white liberals see this Shit and believe it to be true. The feeling of alienation is a massive humanitarian crime and people need to hang for this. Knowing that this movement will not take foot in my lifetime is black pilling for sure but understand that we need martyrs.

Of course it might be tough for you to handle criticism towards certain aspects of your group's behaviour if you're equipped with a fragile ego that needs to be propped up by ideas of white infallibility, like most posters here.

Once you radicalize you don’t come back

Even Jordan admits that the Alt-right will win if more people keep going to it

It’s destint at this point

oh shit i forgot to check my privilege

>radicalize
this is wrong word
what is radical in wanting to be normal?

Yup, blacks are thirteen percent of the population, yet there’s an unspoken rule that at least one has to appear in every television commercial. I don’t even think it’s to appeal to blacks, but white liberals virtue signaling to each other.

>being THIS blackpilled

If you can't handle the truth stop coming to /pol. Stay with the normies and fake it until you make it. Not everyone has the ability to man up and take responsibility and that's OK. I wish you the best.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls. This cross is yours to bear.

better looking drinks than conan's

Just get in the boat

youtu.be/sH-M3ymnwxc

for not normal it is radical to be normal

it's a misused word

I'm in precisely the same boat. Individualism is a really nice way to get along in the world but those sjw cunts never stop surprising me with how much Marxist, gender theory bile they can spew

You can't run from it, there is nowhere left to hide.

The pot calling the kettle black. Blacks can't take any criticism without yelling racism. Is your entire race to infantile to deal with the real world?

Just like how there would be a chimpout if "WE WUZ KANGS the Movie" receives anything less than a 100% critic score by paid shill writers? What was that about fragile ego?

yoy need fight the good fight poofta

go to a strip club

Give your self to God and know that truth can't hide from him

>Yes diversity means getting rid of white people
>And that's a good thing
>t. Goldstein Shecklbaumer NYT Editor

WHY THE FUCK ARE MINORITIES MANDATORY
>ANY KIKES EXPLAIN THAT ?
there all gonna get strung mudslimes + kikes

Nope, all you can do is get into philosophy and become at peace with it.

Try to become less overconfident about shit and then you'll become a centrist who knows most issues are nuanced, and the best alternative to radical leftism is centrism and not going full hitler
false. reading leftist propaganda will only make him rage more

Frustrated but not blackpilled. Every radical movement needs martyrs and we are filling that role just by being here. It's hard living in a diverse area I'm America but my conviction is still strong.

Have you watched the Jordan Peterson Channel 4 debate? That's the absolute best way to deal with nonsensical emotionally driven bully tactics. Being an angry and reactionary as you put it is counterproductive, it's EXACTLY how they want you to behave (watch the interview).

JP is an extremely bright, honest, and educated individual. These are characteristics that you justifiably crave for after the huge shitfest you've had to endure watching by radicals SJWs etc. Same goes for a lot of other people on this board.

masterful trolling, congrats on this. seriously

Why is everyone behind this BLM flag so cringe

Go get a fist full of SSRIs, they'll cheer you right up, right until the moment you shoot up a mall or hang yourself in the closet.

lol i cant tell if you're being serious. petercuck sends me to sleep, idont find his ideology even remotely interesting and that channel 4 interview was redddit tier. his ideologys only appeal is its absolute lack of mental effort required. secondly his ideology cannot work in the current political climate, it could only work if all other identity politics based ideologies were crushed, which just simply isnt ever happening. petercuck is living in fantasy land, its obviously comfyier down there for now but its ultimately a one way ticket to hell

Image source is Korean. I can't find more

>petercuck sends me to sleep, idont find his ideology even remotely interesting...

He doesn't promote any ideology, he's completely against the concept of ideology, you absolute dimwit. And you should be if you're not a fucking sheep.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iit-ixJ9Uo

>"lack of mental effort required" "petercuck is living in fantasy land"

Reading this made it clear to me that you're on so many levels of ignorance, that you're clearly unwilling to have any rational discussion.
You're just as ignorant and delusional as many of the radical SJW's many of us despise.

Listening to you is not worth anyone's time here, pseudointellectual brainlet. Stick to jerking off to anime pictures

>mega defensive
>"individualism isnt an ideology"
>horse shoe theory
>"in smarter than you"
>ad hominem

looks like redddit, smells like reddddit, sounds like reddddit. it must be a peterstein cuck

So denying reality is where the smart money is? I don't want to bring children into this world for them to worship jews and other vile hominids.

Just turn off your phone and go outside. You won't find as many reasons to be angry without the internet. But never forget (((who))) is ultimately trying to kill us all.

>complains about ad hominem
>proceeds with ad hominem

Besides, I was mocking you for your ignorance, not trying to have an argument. Wasn't that obvious? So why even bother mentioning ad hominem when we're not arguing about anything?

You're less bright than you think you are.

clean your room and make your bed petercuck, jamal is coming over to breed your wife

Oh my realizing that individualism it is an ideology was actually painful?

>159827116
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU

this

most of the "red pills" you swallowed aren't even real red pills.
there are a lot of half facts, or even completely false informations here, don't be dumb like these losers.
and when you are in the outside world, try to act and think like a decent human being.
being nice to people with different skin color won't kill you.

Good LORD I fucking love Azns

consider how much of what you've "learned" here is conjecture.

No

Embrace the role you have been granted, be the village mystic insane dude man of your close circle