TRUMP IMPLICATED IN PIZZA GATE

My how the mighty have fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proofs?

See image BOOM

Dangerously cheesy.

Stuffed crust pizza? Where's his second slice? How can I impeach him?

He said that Eppstein was a good man and took trips on the Loliexpress.

Cheated on all 3 of his wives....

The only degenerate that /pol approves of.

>twice the salami than on most pizzas
drumpftards on suicide watch on display of such greediness

yet to see proof of him on the express. Bill however...

that was before epstein was known
didnt trump ban him before the cops even started ani investigation?
really makes me think

Bill and Trump played golf together and were buddies. Trump refused to comment on his trips with Epstein and Bill..really gets the coffee beans roasting

Proofs faggot

Trump was friends with Epstein and Bill Clinton.

The person who paid for Epstein defense was the brother of Charles (the royal).

Pic related...all the pedos ...all Sirs...all permanent fixtures in the Royal household.

Jimmy Saville was the official marriage counselor to DI and Charles AHHAHAHAHA

that's not evidence of him going on lolita though

Trump was involved with pizza-gate back in 2011 when he ate a slice with knife and fork along side Sarah Palin. It was the same time Anthony Weiner was getting into trouble for sexting and ended up apologizing in a press conference only to get caught again.
Trump knew back then and what did he do about it? Became the president!

You can google it, takes 2 seconds

Trump's praise of Epstein before he was caught is quite glaring.

Why is he eating it backwards

4d chess nerd. he was just busting epstein from within.

Nice link, faggot.

TWO
W
O

Cheese AND

Sure...cause Trump is a serial cheater...even said he would have continued his affair if he had not been caught by Ivana (there is an interview of him on youtube)

So you telling me his immoral behavior is not proof enough that him and his chums were not involved in sick shit. Google more.

The Republican presumptive nominee apparently got in on the action, too. Trump’s ties to Epstein — a man Trump once called a “terrific guy” — and Sex Slave Island have been chronicled by The Daily Wire here.

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island. Epstein is also named in the suit for sexual misconduct. The lawsuit accusations have been vehemently denied by the Trump camp, alleging that the filing is a “hoax” and that there is “no evidence” that the plaintiff in question “actually exists.”

TOPPINGS
O
P
P
I
N
G
S

Who eats pizza backwards? Smdh

The juicy shit

dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Sources familiar with Trump say....am I doing it right?

How's that shithole country of yours?

Are you aware that Obama & Michael
A. Aren’t married?
B. Split up on their trip to Hawaii when she flew home early because he was spending too much time with other men
C. Don’t live together now?

BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT RETARD

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keep it civil, can the vitriol.
Insults are an offense on /pol as per the board rules

Q predicted this

saw a story where on the island he played cards with security in the kitchen with security guards.
but lets give the prince of england a pass for banging underage prostitutes while there....

Heard he banned Epstein after finding out

You smell funny, and eat monkeys. That’s also offensive. But we put up with you for some reason. So shut the fuck up and go mow my lawn favela bitch

MOST RECENT PIZZAGATE REVELATIONS
DON'T LET SHILLS SLIDE THIS THREAD

Everybody around Charles and his bro are pedophiles. It is fucking insane....All of them have SIR titles, all were frequent guests at buckingham palace....Jimmy Savile was there so often, he could have been a perverted chandelier.

But as per British law, you can't accuse or prosecute a royal...how convenient

There is an excellent video on youtube made by a brit explaining how the brits and commonwealth countries are cucked like fuck...

Then you have that weird story about the Queen and Philip, while on a visit to Canada...visited a school for native orphans. They picked a few to go on a picnic and the kids were never seen again....the native dude that was set to testify was later found dead.

OMG... Pizzagate dates all the way back to 1909... look at this painting by Gustav Klint...

so it was fine for clinton to go there every other weekend. by your shit for brains logic clinton 100× more guilty then.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

>"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

He knew Epstein well apparently. That can't be denied. He didn't seem to be hiding anything when he was questioned though. Read the whole article.

Well he had to cut ties, especially that one of the victims worked at Trump's Mar-o-lago (or whatever the fuck it is called)

Trump said that Epstein was a prior to the scandal

is it the same prince now marrying a mullato?

>fucking retard
Sage this shit

It is obvious trump is a pedo. His mentor was a convicted pedo too

I did read the article. The biggest and most damning evidence is the ...the list of clients that Epstein kept...they referred to it as the holy grail.

One theory suggests that like most madams, epstein was using this book as blackmail...would make sense, he is BFF with Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew actually paid for Epsteins defense.

So it seems the Royals were picking up dirt on American politicians via Epstein.

anons have been making gates out of pizza since the rentaisscents

The uncle of the mullato lover.

Both his Father and Uncle are/were surrounded by super pedos.

Savile was also being investigated for a murder, a young lady's body was found close to his house. Some people think that he may have been a serial killer as well.

What makes it REALLY disgusting is that Savile would rape sick kids, terminal kids cause he knew they would not be around for long. He would request to have a tent with the sick kids for a sleep over and although the BBC and Hospitals knew that he was a monster, they allowed him to do it in exchange for charitable donations.

The hospitals were so vile that they basically sold sick kids to Savile. Savile was Charlie's right hand man and Epstein was BFF with Andrew...

Both the queen's kids were thick as thieves and BFFs with serial predators of children.

You think at the very least Trump knew what this guy was up to. Looked the other way because Epstein may have been more powerful and brought him good business and had good connections through him

>Trump was friends with Epstein and Bill Clinton.
then why did he ban epstein

What was that guy's name? I remember reading about that.