OMG.... i think this will be the best marvel yet guys

OMG.... i think this will be the best marvel yet guys.........

Someone needs to do one of these with a tyrone black panther

I don't get it... is it out or not? How are people chimping so much already?

i dont get this meme, jewwood makes movie .. still not going to watch

how many threads do we really need?

I guess you could say the movie is... Marvel-less

Because all the FUCKING articles making it out that this is the first nigger super hero for lil black chillun, and now they have a hero they won't be such niggers.

Also, the shit with the actors saying white people don't know what it's like to turn on the TV and see people like us when all I see when on TV and media are nogs fucking up roles.

They're 16% percent of population and demand 40% of media time.

Fuck. Them. Fuck this movie.

Shit I'm on my phone riding in a car.

I meant that they say whites don't know what it's like to NOT see people like yourself in media.

>Someone needs to do one of these with a tyrone black panther
?

Or the fact that we're probably going to be raciss for not even wanting to see the movie now, nah mean?

FUCK OF ALREADY dont shill this nigger shit here

I've seen some tweets by white lib women half joking that they should wear I'm sorry tshirts to the premiere. Can we get ImSorry trending on opening day?

I think USA is one of the best examples against racial diversity. Despite being incredibly rich and technologically advanced, blacks and whites will never stop hating each other for a plethora of reasons. It used to mainstream to be against blacks, now it's the opposite.

Can we go the opposite way? Convince black blm etc that this is a movie by black people for blacks and that whites need to stay home and let black people enjoy this historic movie without whitey chiming in or being involved?

has there been any black people talk about how demeaning and disgusting this marketing campaign is?

Why was it okay for Marvel to blackface some Asgardians but everyone was allowed to remain the same race in Wakanda?

It better be, or you're a racist

Spawn was a black super hero movie. In no way did I see that movie in black or white terms..that was back in late 90s

People, I've cracked the code.

Shills 9-10!!! OMG GOAT NIGGAS!!!!
Everyone else = 5.5

>best marvel yet guys
Maybe, Marvel movies has always been shit (with some exceptions)

Well, at least according to two niggers and a retard.

>capeshit
discarded