Blacks hope to encourage their children to do better in life by sending them to watch a film about a fictional...

Blacks hope to encourage their children to do better in life by sending them to watch a film about a fictional superhero. How many white children became engineers and scientists after watching Superman? Why can't they understand that films like this attract them because they are a physical people, not one driven by intellectual ideas?

How can niggers be so dumb and naive?

www gofundme com/help-children-see-black-panther/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/09/movies/black-panther-african-american-fans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pic
You do realize they are playing checkers with chess pieces right?

Promotion of black ethnonationalism makes this /ourmovie/

lol
You don’t even have 5 blacks in your country. You know dick one about blacks. Trust me, just like having Nigbama as a president, these nigs will just get deluded thinking they’re something more with no extra effort applied

Im going to avoid this movie, not because of all the hype but because movie theaters will be filled with , blacks. They talk during movie, drink their 40s, shoot at the screen. No thanks.

Man, this movie might get the US one big step closer to race war.

They know, they try to make fun about white nazis by not knowing what checkers is

Uh the board is set up wrong a white square should be on the bottom right corner where the rook goes

>nigger playing chess

he's obviously acting

Just forget about blacks. its fucking over for them. their people are not going to survive the next 100 years. Ours will.

>possibility to play one of the most respectable and challenging game in history
>plays what we teach 3years old instead

How is it so many Indian children become doctors, programmers, etc.... in the absence of any Marvel Indian superheroes?

If they weren't so detrimental to society, they would be almost adorably hilarious, much like children can be when they play at being adults.

>For example [of humour contrary to intention], one of the free Negroes in North America, who endeavour to imitate the whites in all respects, recently placed and epitaph over his dead child, which begins: "Lovely, early broken lily."

Checkers is infinitely superior to chess though

Checkers is the game of kings. Chess is what you teach a 5 year old.

t. brainlet

When I was younger watching Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies got me interested in martial arts. I loved Spawn and Blade. The idea someone has to be the same race and sex as you to influence or interest you is bullshit. These race activists are their own worst enemies. They’ve caused more division and divisiveness than the US had in the 1950s. I’ve become more racist and sexist as these progressives have increased their activism. I used to believe in colour blindness, but they even called that racist and then attacked me for being white and being male.
Fuck you then, I’ll stand by my own.

Chess is a lot better if you don't surrender on your first move

This, they wound up causing more conflict than those they vilify. In fact those they vilify are the only reason WHY those same activists haven't had their faces punched in yet. The laws created by those they despise allowed them to even have a voice to begin with.

How do they know men from kings then?
It's so fucking stupid, just use some pieces of cardboard...

Niggers are going to root because they think wakanda was real

this movie should be banned for national security purposes

>They’ve caused more division and divisiveness than the US had in the 1950s. I’ve become more racist and sexist as these progressives have increased their activism. I used to believe in colour blindness, but they even called that racist and then attacked me for being white and being male.
Amen

>be black
>dream about America being segregated again
>somehow ended up in an all white baseball stadium
>several of the whites there chastises me for being there
>proceed to get jumped by a group of them and they proceed to forcibly carry me out
>one of them says to kill me with the "jackhammer"
>someone pulls out a huge jackhammer and tries to kill me with it
>managed to escape their grasp and run off before I could get killed
>rest of the dream sees me hiding in an underground bunker hidden deep within the mountains along with the harem of girls I made in Fallout: New Vegas
Whether this dream alluded to future events or not, one thing is a given: Racism is likely going to lead to a few bloodthirsty individuals committing acts of violence against other races like pic related all over again and they likely won't be brought to justice. I actually have a relative who was murdered by the KKK in the past

That guy pointing has taken great pride in his work and the guy to the right of him is about to travel to a different dimension.

Is this post not literally everyone's story?

I saw programming as inherently open to everyone because there's a million guides online for everything. If you have a computer and an internet connection, you can learn all of computer science for free. All it takes is the will to do so. So of course CS is racist and sexist and affirmative action is necessary (when any talented minority could just start up his own business if that was truly the case).

At this point all I can really say is "git gud".

Fuck off nigger, the only ones promoting racism is your people and blm

No whites in movie.

Only blacks cause problems for other blacks.

No whites in movie to rape or kill.

>Chess is a better game yo

Youre a brainlet you dont need a "real" hero for you to improve yourself . Alexander the great was noted to have pretended as a child that he was Achilles and pretended to be unstoppable and immortal while swinging a wooden sword like achilles .

>How can niggers be so dumb and naive?
Really? That's like their whole cultural identity

it kinda works, i became soldier after watching "Come and See"

>implying a solved game is superior to an unsolved game
Fucking brainlets. If you are below 1800 FIDE, you are a subhuman.

I guess people like Don Black and Richard Spencer don't exist then.

Still, I blame tensions between races on "both" blacks and whites for various reasons.

When they had both grid-girls in formula one and walk-on-girls in darts removed last week, I didn't suddenly accept their premise that they're outdated. Instead, I started hating them (progressives) even more. When they passed hate speech laws, I didn't think I better change my views and get with the program, I moved further to the right instead because that was the only place that was talking about defending free speech. Everything they do has simply created more of us.

Their policies are also counterproductive. For instance, the ever expanding definition of sexual harassment and how counterproductive that’s going to be. Men in work aren’t suddenly going to bend over backwards and give women everything. They’re going to avoid being alone with women. Women—who probably didn’t support this nonsense to begin with—are going to lose out because of the actions of progressives. The ever expanding definitions of domestic violence and rape too aren’t going to see men change in the ways they’d like; they’re going to see men increasingly avoid women.

They seem to think we’re inanimate pawns for them to move as they please; ignoring that we have agency and we’re going to react for our own self-preservation.

You do realize both sets of pieces are sitting on top of black squares when in checkers they sit on opposite colors, right?

If niggers stopped complaining about muh white privilege, stopped rioting and were good working citizens; no one would listen to them.

Poker with dices?

Good call.

The computer science stuff is ridiculous. I learnt web design by learning basic HTML then looking at the source code for sites I liked (back when layout was tables). Then moved on to PHP and Python by doing tutorials and then looking at other people's code and working out what was going on. Then C++ was just doing research on the best books and getting those.
No one told me to do any of this. It was just something I was interested in. You'd think though that women were banned from looking up tutorials.

Now they’re pushing female only CS classes in schools. I bet there are plenty more boys who have never considered CS though and if given a taste would fall in love with it. But they’re denied the opportunity because we need more women for some reason.

If whites actually went in to clean up the dirty, rundown, and crime-ridden communities that most blacks live in, regulate television and radio so thug culture doesn't impact the youth, and stopped giving out so much money in government handouts for them to live off of it instead of working for a living (teach a man to fish proverb) (and see neet life promoted by individuals on other boards of this site), less blacks would feel inclined to being a public nuisance.

Unless you live off the grid, making it in this world takes a group effort no matter how much pride some people have in being able to do everything on their own, yet you can't just treat people like they're infants either.

Black people are tortured by white inbred scum. Shut up, Africans discovered maths and built Europe while whites were still eating dog shit.

>No one told me to do any of this.
Exactly. I started learning programming at an early age all through the internet with no help from anyone, much less a government institution, because I had to know how these video games are made. I can't speak for everyone but I'm guessing most people in CS are self-taught at first.

There are online forums you can be a part of where you use a handle to interact with other people who are learning. You can get help from others without even showing anyone your true identity. Seriously how in the fuck did CS not see through the bullshit the first second they were attacked with it?

>I actually have a relative who was murdered by the KKK in the past

Good. Fuck off nigger

*tips fedora*

>How many white children became engineers and scientists after watching Superman

Most of the engineers and scientist, you can go ahead and ask.

I'm not saying superman was the reason, but that was the order of events.

“Black Panther” has already become a kind of shared language. “Last week I was at the mall when another black dude passed by me,” Mr. Bernardin said. “We gave each other a nod, and he said, ‘Black Panther’s’ in a month, yo.’ That was his version of ‘what’s up,’ his way of marking of time.”

In addition to fans wearing custom-made Black Panther costumes and African-inspired haute couture to the premiere last month, African-American civic groups and others are buying out movie theaters so African-American children can experience the film with one another.

In Oakland, Calif., LaDawn James Williams originally intended to fly to New York to see it with her college friends from Howard University. Instead she plans to host a “Black Panther” screening for her local chapter of Jack and Jill of America. She, her husband, and their 9-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son will watch it with more than 90 other African-American families in a private viewing.

“We’ll be able to take the mask off,” she said. “It’s going to be really subtle, but we’re going to get certain things about the movie and its language that only we know. So I want this to be something we do together: my family, my chapter and my community.”

nytimes.com/2018/02/09/movies/black-panther-african-american-fans.html

This is actually a great marketing strategy. Women don't subscribe to feminism nearly as much as blacks subscribe to the white man exploiting them. It's practically a religion to them. It's going to become required viewing in the black community.

blacks are the retarded stepchildren of the human race. its a never-ending battle between exterminating them, exploiting them, then feeling guilty and propping them up.

That would be the Chinese or Indians actually

>nignogs believe some silly movie would save them
How about fixing their families so that their children won't grow up without a father and go criminal?How about educating them properly instead of giving gibs? How about not poisoning their minds with collectivism and instead focus on individualism and self improvement?

God, marxists are stupid.

>do literally everything for blacks
>including regulate their culture
>except we'd never let you do that
This is shitty bait

>do literally everything for blacks
You don't do enough yet you also do too much, Detroit is a prime example of "here, have some welfare money, now go fend for yourself." It should be more along the lines of " we're helping you clean your streets and educate your children, now get a god damn job like the rest of us". If problems could be solved with just throwing money at everything, a lot of anons here would have wives by now that favored traditional values

>including regulate their culture
You tell me why they still air movies and sell and play songs on the radio that promotes thug life. That shit needs to be banned if you don't want it having an impression on youth so they go and rob a convenience store at night or kill each other in the streets.

By the way, this is helping with some black communities, just not a lot of them.