Dragon Ball Super

CHADhan edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2aJpRHhFqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure edition!

Between all the Toyocucks and Toeishills I don't know who to trust anymore. I guess I'll just go back to pretending that the original manga is high art and the only true source of Dragon Ball, and that Super is just tainting Toriyama's legacy of asspulls, inconsistencies, and sex jokes.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Who'd win in a fight, chadhan or shaggy?

>yfw universe 4 erased

Alright Toyofriends and Toeifriends, lets try to have a peaceful and friendly thread this time.

Anime showed Trunks PTSD really well.

Shh...no shilling. Only Gine now.

What does Toriyama have against tails anyway? Whenever you get new Saiyans in other media like her they come with tails, but whenever he makes something with Saiyans he ignores them.

Please don't kill TFS Toei. Please accept their apology
youtube.com/watch?v=2aJpRHhFqk0

Gine being cute, as always.

None, instead Frieza wins while F plays
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Why was Goku's SS so much stronger than Trunks' when they met?

Best girl.

Leave Caulifla To Me

Are they doing it again? Tjey already got TFS oulled from the Kai dub, what more do they want?

Would you give your waifu a ride on your back, boys?

Universe 4 will go next

Tails got removed because Toriyama hated drawing them, super saiyan got added because Toriyama hated coloring in Goku's hair.

Not even kidding, Toriyama's laziness was the only thing that made Dragon Ball popular. A true inspiration.

Toei is just mad that TFS is has better quality

Why was mojito smiling?

Just be sure you are carrying her carefully. Don't get your waifu hurt. Remember: safety first.

Leave that Gohan wimp to me.

Lani was talking shit on twitter mocking Toei, so Toei punked them

Reminder that

Because furries finally yiffed in hell.

Worship Him

Will we see a fusion in this tournament? There is literally no reason for Goku/Gohan (if Vegeta refused) or 17/18 not to actually do the dance.

Any time this gets posted I'm reminded that you're a fucking newfag that never watched DBZ.

We had whole fucking episodes of reused animation back then, you dumb fag.

Leave being the cutest to me.

It isn't a true DBS thread without you

You're chic got jobbed and you're next

>in hell
Actually they yiffed out of existence

>We had whole fucking episodes of reused animation back then, you dumb fag.
Prove it toeicuck. DBZ never had animation from previous episodes

Good thing Gine can't job anymore since she is already dead.

>What is the Goku vs Frieza fight?

I'm willing to bet this is Goku's imagination. Like Cabba will warn him not to underestimate the girls because they turn all big and muscly and this is what Goku thinks will happen. I can't think of any other reason why Toei would make this a thing.

Proof or I accept your concession.

>I'm willing to bet this is Goku's imagination.

Is your pic related?

>DBZ never had animation from previous episodes

wakey wakey gohanfags

People said this would happen with Kale. It was real. Accept it user.

whats the meaning of wakey

Goku will fuse with Frieza during the tournament

You've obviously never watched a single fight in DBZ.

I was pretty surprised we didn't get a Goku + Frieza fusion in that Fusions game they made a while ago. Maybe they got told to not do it because a canon form of it was going to appear soon enough?

>DBS apologists can't even show a single ounce of proof

homosex

i'm disappointed they botched it

>Leave zeno to me! I'll knock his ass out

I don't see them lasting much longer. Their videos are getting taken down more frequently, and they just had a Toei agent literally hand deliver a cease and desist notice at a convention. Then the dumbass goes on twitter to mock Toei, and it blows up in his face.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>they will never make movies out of the rest of the Super material

the movies were more fun.

They will save it for Fusions 2 along with all the characters of this arc

>Falseflagging
We all know you're the Caulipedro. You can stop now.

DAMN Caulifla looks like THAT?!?!

Isn't this SS1.5?

t.toyocuck

STOP THIS YOU FUCKING CUNT

Why does Caulifla make you so angry user?

Cell revival when?

Who are your favorite GoDs?

Yeah, I wish they just kept making new movies

Did you reply to the wrong person?

she looks like a mexican

how come these threads are a lot more enjoyable when it's night time in burger land?

>Revival of C never ever.

It's not fair cellbros.

No, this looks like a Mexican.

>mfw only 20 hours for new episode

I want to lick your tears when this ugly bitch dies

A series of movies instead of a new show could be cool, but look at how it's going for Digimon

>caulifla
>ever dying

>get rid of gohans green track suit
>give a pink one to 18

can one specific animator only draw tracksuits?

That was the old JUSThan. This is new and improved Ultimate Chadhan Cauliflacuck, the guy who demolished Blue Goku. The same will happen to Blue Caulifla, if it even happens.

>Hmm, we could revive Frieza, who's likely to backstab us at some point because he's a petty fuck and jeopardize our chances in the tournament
>Or we could revive Cell, put him into the time chamber, get him his Red Cell form or whatever stupid powerup he should have, and not have to worry about being backstabbed because he'd probably genuinely enjoy fighting in the tournament
>Nah fucking revive Frieza too many dots

Control your shitposting Caulicuck. CHADhan will eliminate Caulishitter.

Leave twincest and combo attacks to us.

>re could reuse freiza assets since we had a movie
>or we could draw a bunch of spots on cell

EASY CHOICE NAPKIN BROTHER.

depends, has shaggy been hypnotised to have no fear?

Dream on gohanfag

>jobhan
>eliminating anything

fuck that, there's barely any time for character building or interaction when they have to cram it into a movie. As fucked up with filler as Super is, it'd be much worse if they had no spare time at all.

so shes a yankee thug right? is her outfit anything special from back in the day tropes?

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

Reminder that Vegeta is handsome.

where is this cell is a trustworthy guy bullshit coming from, weird TFS mischaracterizations? He has no value for lifeforms weaker than him and was planning to blow up the planet after he was done getting a good fight just because he could. He's as much a sociopath as Freeza, he just has different motivations.

they better fight as evil as frieza has been. they should act like two evil teenagers again and not be "honorable" like goku and vegeta

In case you guys missed last thread or the previous ten.