Is this series lit?

A lot of people are saying this is the new Naruto. As we all know Naruto is a very successful brand.
I wonder if this series will be as epic.
That sword is killer by the way.

When it comes to shounen battle manga being generic is a given, it's going to do all the same shit in every other battle shounen, what we need to worry about is execution.
Hopefully it's not as bad as hero aca, it's gimmick is magical powers which is such a broad idea hopefully they use it in creative and interesting ways.

It's the new Fairy Tail

Why are there so many blatantly underage posters on at at the moment?

starts off like Naruto
looks more and more like Fairy Tail
make of that what you will

>hero aca is bad

t.contrarian

They stole a ton of ideas from other popular shounen manga (one piece, fairy tale, magi, naruto) and then decided to add a bunch of other common tropes on top of it.
The only good character dies halfway through the first chapter.
It's the most bland shit I've ever read. I would probably read that cellphone isekai instead if given the option.

Yeah bad animation and rating

They say this new big shonen that really hype

The only people excited for this in any capacity are Pedros. Seriously.

We must believe with studio pierrot

This new big 3

Is Boruto not popular?

Great setting, art, idea, and characters. Terrible MC who drags it all down and the author fucked up with rushing and trying to tie in a LN. The MC and his rival are true friends though and the rival is far better than Sasuke.

This is Black Clover's Hinata. Say something nice to her.

No jump just milk boruto because narutard really like it

>This girl is Asta's age and best girl.
Really makes you think.

New fairy tail

So is the MC's name Asta or Aster? I'm leaning towards Aster since it fits the clover-flower theme. Then what about Yuno? Juno?

Only in Sup Forums hate this manga but in nipsland this really popular

> Ip count didn't change, lmao.
BC will be universally hated and shit on like Twin star exorcists ahahaha

I lost interest after the water arc because of the tying in to the LN arc

why is Gauche the best Bull?

They have semi-recovered from tying in LN arc and are tournament arc for the royal knights.

A character who might be a Hisoka clone (As he wants to fight only the Magic Emperor) has appeared and won the round for Asta's team.

The Emperor is a beast though.

BnH is no worse than Hunter x Hunter, which isn't really saying much.

No just stop , this ain't the new shitty tail , leave that to Mashima's next manga if it shoves friendship down our throats.

i've never seen such a bad opinion

>dabbing
this is unexcusable

I want her to win the Astabowl, so I hope you are right in that she is the Hinata of this manga.

I love Noelle!