Do you like public transport in your country, Sup Forums?

Do you like public transport in your country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCBjE8Y6Ies
youtube.com/watch?v=g_jCIe9OVZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spierdalaj z tymi chujowymi sredami. POlska to biedne gówno i żaden bambus tutaj nie przyjedzie, ja pierdolę, chuj ci w dupę debilu

Też cię kocham, wykopku

gasduhasd asiasI QWQ zxcnjxz,mn

in america its considered shameful and a sign youre poor to take the bus, is it the same in euro?

In America public transportation is a travelling niggerville so no I dont.

Ride a bike when you can

>is it the same in euro?
Not at all, it's simply the best option most of the time, driving a car in town is a massive pain in the ass.

Michnik uspokoj sie, wez leki

biedne gowno pierdole w dupe debilu

I'm a public transport geek, but at the same time, I do not have a good view of US public transport.
Despite the fact that I have a license, I still have to commute to college in my suburban county by bus. It's infrequent, unreliable, and it's filled to the brim with illegals and Basketball-Americans. While I have never been a victim of a crime, the behavior of fellow passengers often leaves something... to be desired.

No. I live in a rural area, and public transport here is non-existent.

Im rich so I dont use it

I'm a white guy in an Asian country, so my morning commute is wall to wall chicks 'mirin' and "accidentally" jostling against me.
As such, I like it a lot.

I have no opinion of it. I've never used it and I never will. Fuck living in cities with all those niggers and retarded liberals.

bike riding is the biggest red pill there is

Yeah public transport in America generally sucks.

During my experience in university, there are two kinds of buses:
1. A bus that is going to / from a rich white suburb. People on this bus remain quiet and respectful.
2. A bus that is going to/ from an inner city. This bus is crowded with baboons with their unruly baboon children and mexicans with their hordes of children that at least behave slightly better. This bus usually smells like shit and you will have to find a seat crammed between the puffy jacket of a fat-cheeked roody-poo and a stinking homeless person who looks about 10% conscious

Yes.

Why don't first world countries use cable cars instead of those ugly and stinky subs?

Please elaborate finbro. I heard it damages the kneecaps

Not an issue if you live in a big city.

I live in the countryside so everyone has a car here. Much better than public transports, which is dirty and full of shitskins

Not in USA, full of blacks and crazies. Everything is built around driving a car anyway which I prefer, as my Lincoln has a great ride.

In UK our public transport is terrible. Everything is antiquated, requiring constant maintenance and is constantly breaking down.
Trains and buses.

Biking is probably the most harmless sport you can do, besides swimming.

Never heard of any biker having this issue.

Where I am it's the best way to beat the traffic sometimes, just don't go into nigger territory and you're fine!

Every time you move you damage your kneecaps to a degree. Just make sure your bike seat isn't too low so less stress is applied on the kneecaps.
Before I started biking I had to take sweaty busses and had to schedule my day around their schedules. Instead, I can now just pick up my bike, bike the 5km I would previously travel on a bus and improve my health and save cash.
Of course, it depends where you live, if you don't live in a city it's hard to get into biking as it takes longer to travel anywhere.

Thanks eurobros.

I absolutely love the public transport here, in summer they have air conditioner so my balls aren't sweaty and if that wasn't enough you can lean toward a women when is crowded and unintentionally grope her, well, a negro can do it the same with you but its a price to pay.
Lot of older people in public transport, but my dick is hard when I see a Loli, I stare at her all the travel.

>Do you like travelling in confined spaces with murderers, rapists and the diseased in your country, Sup Forums?

why do your trains look 30 years old?
Also why is everyone dressed in generic low quality clothing?
Is Poland poor?
I thought you guys weren't too bad income wise

>Argentina
>Lolicon

Color me surprised.

We still use this in small towns we call them bone breakers, but the travel it's quiet and nice just like the people are, I feel bad for people raised in city violence.

Kurwa

>public transit
gross. save 10% of your income. By a used truck in cash.

Most people hate it, but I like the retro vibe

country is a bit of a broad term for the question, as i havent ridden nearly 99% of the public transit in my country.

breety guud

Never had to use it.

Jebac Polakow! Sperdalaj CHUJU!

Taking the TTC in Toronto helped me realize that ethnic segregation is important. I see nothing but pakis spics and their children. At Least the chinks don't smell.

I'm just cherry picking, most stations on Line 4 looks like pic related

Its alright here, some stinky muslims or drunk fucks here and there during the day its safe.

Its not just that. If you need to look tidy at work its not reasonable. Can you carry a pressed suit on a bicycle? Helmet messes up your hair, may sweat, cant carry enough junk (change of shoes, laptop, brief case etc. Staying warm and not getting soaked in the rain. Summer you will sweat, even at a short distance... Shower at work? It just doesn't work for everyone.

Moscow metro is too rushy.

It's all right. Most people here use public transport.

I gotta agree with you on this one. The other passengers make such a ruckus at times. Also, a few of them smell lol

>a female working on a construction site
>it's a qt
Extremely rare sight.

Is the secret line built for Stalin just a meme or true?

Weebs are verifiable pedofucks.

Is this you degenerate?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCBjE8Y6Ies

It's real.
But it's not active since ussr fallen.

>I heard it damages the kneecaps
Only when you ride heavy gear ratios.

In a small country it's easily the best way of transportation.

No, because i live in a third world shithole, flag related. Only decent city here is NYC. Subways are so convenient and fast. A guy was pissed it was delayed and he had to wait 20 minutes... A 20 minute wait for a connection is normal in my piss shitty city. There are some that only come every hour. And god help if you need a connection. Bus is an abomination, only subway and light rail should be used. And bike paths.

In an ideal world you can walk 10 minutes or less, get on a /comfy/ rail transit, and be taken within a 10 minute walk of your destination. So basically Tokyo or NYC. Smaller yuro cities are walkable, too. /comfy/ as fuark.

I'm a bike commuter. 30 mins each way. Was doing 45 mins each way before. Saves money and keeps me in shape. Sucks in bad weather though. But I figure getting a lyft a few times a year is cheaper than owning a cage and paying (((insurance))) every month and constant gas and repairs.

I have bad knees, actually, and cycling was recommended. There was a period of time where I could not walk because it hurt too bad, but I could (gently) ride a bike just fine. Better than crutches.

Absolutely not. We have these elder women, who have office jobs and stink of piss and shit and thats why they use 100 liters of cheapest parfyme to hide the stink.

It doesn't work, so the stink is sweet shit and piss, miksed with vomit and rot.

And it's not that one woman, it's like all the fucking buss.

It is worse than drunkards smell.

neat

I like it. It's certainly overcrowded and somewhat old, but dirt cheap and connects to everywhere. Driving is a pain and keeps getting more expensive almost daily. It's also the best of the neighbouring countries in my experience. Fuck Brazilian public transport, and I haven't seen a Chilean bus with all its windows anywhere. Valparaiso's trolleys are comfy tho.

yes, not when i go to tokyo though since they make the subway really hot there. they think they have a bad winter so they heat everything too much but it's just that nobody buys a good coat.

7/10 my location, only buses but a bunch of them and two with rapid transit headways
3/10 my commute, I need multiple transfers after 6pm and it's a huge pain in the ass, but I only need one and can take an express bus during the day
8.5/10 the city, they did a good job making sure there aren't any stops in nigger neighborhoods, but that means if you ever need to go to something nearby you're fucked

I have never seen so many white people in a train.
In germany its full of blacks and arabs, this is why i avoid it as much as i can.

yep, I've lived in neighborhoods with the latter, and still have to take them sometimes (but try to avoid it), but I moved out to the suburbs maybe 5 years ago and those bus routes are great, completely silent, everyone gets a seat, people pay their fares instead of yelling at the driver and trying to argue their way out of it, etc.

all the buses and trains are heated and air conditioned, but with all the people they can get really hot in the winter (and drivers can't control it), so you step out into the unheated station covered in sweat, having taken off your coat
I hate when you're packed in tight enough you have to be touching other people, you can't breathe and I'm always concerned someone is going to steal my wallet, and I always end up with someone's hair in front of my mouth

need somewhere to park it, pay gas and insurance, and can't nap or fuck around on your phone during your commute

No.
I refuse to ride on a bus or a rail.
I would rather walk or ride my bike if I don't have access to a car.
You have no idea what the public transport system is like in Los Angeles.
Just stepping inside a bus is a depressing affair.

Sempai, is transit in moonland convenient? Is it affordable? Can you really get everywhere by train?
t. /n/

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

No because sometimes fat black men try to hit on me because I have a feminine penis

looks a lot better than most of the shitholes around here, the continent's oldest system, brutalism, and an incompetent management that does 0 maintenance are a bad combination

Perfectly fine if you're living in a big city, everyone does. Cars are usually just a thing of people who are relatively well off.
I mean, at least the trains/busses aren't full to the brim with niggers yet, but that may change in the future.

>always late
>always full
>always dirty
>always more foreigners than germans
No sir, i don't like it.

I miss my fixie.
Sold it when I had a combination health problems and financial problems.
I don't care that I was a douche bag; I miss that thing.
It was a Kona Paddy Wagon frame, but I replaced every part other than the fork, headset and frame.
It was otherwise a Frankenstein of mountain and road parts cobbled together to make the ultimate beater.
The repairs and upkeep were almost non-existent.
I'd lube my chain once a month, fill my tires every couple days and that was about it.
The only things I ever needed to replace were my tires and brake pads (I despise brakeless faggots).
Oh, and no parking problems.
Find a pole and lock it.
I could carry a grocery bag-worth on my back and just walk in and out of any store in less than ten minutes.
From a transportation standpoint it was heaven.
Now I want another fixie.

I'm so jealous, I drive to avoid invaders.

Not a fucking chance. Most public transport here is pic related, usually in a state of disrepair, filled to the brim with nogs. They blatantly ignore road rules, drive up the oncoming lane.. fucking kaffers

youtube.com/watch?v=g_jCIe9OVZ8

I don't live in a blue state coon infested shit hole so public transport really isn't a thing.

It reminds me of the London underground about 25 or so years ago.

This was in Recife here in Brazil. We're not doing much to fight our status as the world's ape nation are we