Feminism isn't ruining video gam-

web.archive.org/web/20180208170223/https://medium.com/@Brad_Glasgow/the-metoo-fueled-character-assassination-of-nolan-bushnell-2405452b635d
The congressman wannabe psycho John Flynt aka Brianna Wu drums up hate against industry legend Nolan Bushnell for virtue signal #MeToo -points without any actual proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/brianna-walker-wu-john-walker-flynt.23639/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"What followed was the #NotNolan campaign and a quick article in The Verge that would result in the GDC rescinding the award the very next day, instead choosing to honor “the pioneering and unheard voices of the past.”

>"I conducted my own research into the situation. I talked to several women who worked with Nolan Bushnell back in the 1970s. I talked with a man who has researched Atari for decades and wrote an 800 page book on the history of the company. I talked with Allan Alcorn, the engineer who designed Pong. They all provide a story much different to the one currently reported on by the press."

>"What Brianna Wu is referring to is not an admission by Nolan Bushnell, but a quote from Al Alcorn, the designer of Pong. In the book he gave this account, which was relayed in a Rolling Stone article on the controversy."

> “I remember this board meeting … Nolan lived in Los Gatos in a very nice house on the hilltop with a hot tub out back. We had a board meeting in his tub. Nolan was saying how much money we were going to be worth, all these millions, and I thought to myself, �?I’ll believe this when I see it.’ Nolan needed some papers and documents so he called his office and said, �?Have Miss so and so bring them up.’ We were in this tub [when she arrived], so he proceeded to try to get her in the tub during the board meeting.”

>"Somehow, Brianna Wu twisted that last sentence into “they would invite the women employees they wanted to have sex with up to the suite and pressure them to strip naked with the men.”

>"Curt Vendel told me that there were indeed some projects at Atari named after attractive women, but they were also named after project maangers’ wives and other sources. The famed Atari 2600, for example, was codenamed Stella, after the brand of bicycle that one of the design engineers rode to work each day. He said that codenames were seen as compliments."

>"There is no evidence to support Brianna Wu’s claims that Bushnell or anyone else at the company named a project in an attempt to sleep with a woman."

>"None of the former employees I spoke with remembered Bushnell’s alleged t-shirt. Curt Vendel did, however, say that women wore t-shirts to work with hands on their breasts that said “grab my trakballs”. He said that was just the culture of Atari, and that no one was sexually assaulted or coerced, and everything was mutual."

>"And that was it. Those were the complaints reported on by The Verge which resulted in the withdrawl of the Pioneer Award."

>"Reeder asked Scheurle to provide her with the names and contact info for the individuals who stated that they were harmed or offended by Bushnell, so she could speak with them and hear their stories, to which Scheurle replied, “You don’t understand. I don’t have to prove anything to you and neither do they. It is your job to practice empathy to an experience that might differ from your own.”

meh. useless parasites are still that. and GDC is as worthless as BET then.

Yea, OP, Brianna/John Flynt is retarded. Her lying isn't surprising.

bump

Bump

Bump. Interesting article.

>kiwifarms.net/threads/brianna-walker-wu-john-walker-flynt.23639/

1490 pages worth of backstory

> it is your job to practice empathy to an experience that might differ from reality

Female employees were a mistake.

I wonder when even the dipshit far left is going to come to terms with the fact, yes, they are a confederation of morons and psychotics. "Brianna Wu", even if you shelve the tranny thing, IS NOT SANE. You can see it in the social ticks, you can see it in the behavior, you can see it in their random pointless bitter and spiteful actions. This one has a massive narcissistic personality disorder.

When trannies are crazy it’s usually amplified. In Wu’s case I think the dysphoria ate her up inside until there wasn’t even a trace of humanity left. She’s essentially a lich.

>her
>she

Stop that.

I get why y’all do that but I just won’t misgender someone not for any reason it’s just too mean.

It's not misgendering. John is a eunuch with long hair, not a woman.

The book that was mentioned - "Ultimate History of Videogames" or something. Is it worth reading if you are interested in the matter?

yeah idk lets like
soomeone have a twitter or something
someone go call him a faggot
yeah operation CallThemAFaggot is funded & a go
yup

"I don't have to prove anything."
There goes jurisprudence.
Goodbye court system.
Hello lynch mobs.
When do we start lynching white leftists?

>1490 pages worth

Protip: cutting your dick off and opening a hole there don't trasnform you into a woman, just a freak, now stop being a fag and stop caring about mentally ill people feelings.

so in the future where they can turn a dick into a proper vagina, you'll start calling them the right pronoun?

Ever wondered why Ubisoft has been on a downward spiral?