Civil war?

Is war with Islamists in society now a necessity?

Are there any reasons to postpone/avoid it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqZXqRXGIas
twitter.com/J_amesp/status/961954416835342337
youtube.com/watch?v=AOemTQBO9JM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're a bunch of little girly pussies, we won't do shit. we arent the same whites like
our ancestors. it's over. the dominant will always win. this is what happens when a country
becomes lazy and rich and lost in their abstractions of how they think the world actually is.
lets just hope brexit crashes us so we go through harsh times and finally man up maybe. idk
maybe we will just roll over and die, just like i will.

I see what you're saying.

But if you're hoping for harsh times, a civil war would do the job just as well...

And you'd at least be fighting for something.

1 in 5 Brits apparently need a cleansing

>may I suggest gas

it would only be less than half of the white population or even less. we would fail miserably and have any
future prospects/career ruined because of it. we'd be against the whole cucked police force, army, muslims, liberals
etc, completely outnumbered and unarmed. we would be seen as "nazis" and get shutdown immediately. the only person
who would do anything is some 40 year old pub local divorced cunt running over some more muslims.

the next civil war in america will be caused by muslims for sure, and good thing about the americans is they have their rights to
their arms, well if that's taken away from them before it happens there too.

They aren't really the threat they're made out to be.

Now killing the Lefties that keep stopping us from putting the Muzzies in their place, on the other hand...

The way to initiate a civil war would be to use your free speech to say offensive things about the prophet.

When the Muslims physically attack, you use it as a pretext for self defence.

1 in 5? Fuck off, 4.9 in 5 muslims have sympathy for Jihadis!

The way to initiate a civil war is laying carbombs and murdering journos and nothing else.

>They aren't really the threat they're made out to be.
>Now killing the Lefties that keep stopping us from putting the Muzzies in their place, on the other hand...

Yes. they are.

And lefties... They need to be dragged kicking and screaming into battle. They will have to pick a side eventually.

we don't live in a sane society anymore, any talk against islam is seen as hate speech here. if you
post "muhammed is a false prophet" and it gets reported, you'll be charged with hate speech. it's funny
because if you talk about actual islam and the practices, it's seen as hate speech.

we have a police force that tried covering up muslim rape gangs and a case of a brutal murder of a girl by muslims. we
have a failing free health service which was called out by trump, but yet they still blast him saying it's perfect, when i know
someone who nearly died for waiting 9 hours to see a doctor. all because of one thing: their own petty self-image and morals
which are taught to them by the media and celebs.

it drives me insane how it's like here and the rest of europe.

Brexit voter here, I hope we are stabbed in the back and get a treaty of Versailles deal. Kali Yuga is the only way.

Civil war lol, you do realise that the police and military won't be on the side of the indigenous population? They'll massacre any uprising and that'll be that.

this

>if you
>post "muhammed is a false prophet" and it gets reported, you'll be charged with hate speech

Did you learn nothing from the "It's OK To Be White" campaign?

Banksy?

Memes can spread in the public space anonymously. It merely takes a concerted effort.

>Civil war lol, you do realise that the police and military won't be on the side of the indigenous population? They'll massacre any uprising and that'll be that.

The "uprising" needs to be coerced from the other side.

Muslims take offense at trivial things.

And if you really don't want to get caught, where a burqa

Wear*

Just wait dude, they'll find a way to make the use of memes a criminal offence in the UK.

>Just wait dude, they'll find a way to make the use of memes a criminal offence in the UK.

They can't punish people who are anonymous.

Wear a burqa then

CCTV everywhere here. the gov will throw money to thwart it once muslims and pc
cunts start crying. it's over seriously. our gov wants multiculturalism, it's the jews or whoever's
goal it is to create a new world where everyone fits in the box and has a bank account to maximize
their profits, a giant ponzi scheme. any idea of rebeling is just more fantasy/larping. the only way is for
white people to come together as a community, like the latins/mexicans do. have more families, adopt
traditionalism, etc. but that wont happen either.

yes
no

I'm a guy so no burqa for me lol, i am Christian though so i'l probably be beheaded. I should really just move to US.

You should know by now that the media exaggerates and de-exaggerates everything when it suits them. The Sun is quite central and aimed at a more working class / working middle class audience. When they say 1/5 the figure is probably closer to 2/5, maybe more.

I can only hope this nation can sort its self the fuck out. Shit is happening in Italy and im happy for them. Their population size is so large now that war / forcible removal has to be the only realistic solutions.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DqZXqRXGIas

all i have to do is post my face, and you'll see what a modern day brit looks like, a total pussy.

WE HARD BREXIT MODE NAOW!
twitter.com/J_amesp/status/961954416835342337

>is war a necessity
History tells us reversing Muslim expansion can only be done through violence. Gaul, Spain, the Balkans, Morocco, India etc etc.

Islam is the Borg, it cannot be reasoned with.

>all i have to do is post my face, and you'll see what a modern day brit looks like, a total pussy.
hahahahaha
ok Ahmed

Post your face here and the next thing you know, there'll be police car pulling up in your drive...

The absolute state of his country.

this*

Go to the gym and work out, you choose to be a pussy. Now change your life or kys.

Maybe you're just not meant to reproduce

As for the rest of the Brits, I think we are seeing the tides turning. That guy Tommy Robinson is busy running up in media offices confronting journalists about things they've written about him, and you can see they are getting spooked. The same thing happened in a Vice office in Europe earlier this week.
>youtube.com/watch?v=AOemTQBO9JM

Journalists stopped publishing cartoons because of threats from Islam, now there is an increasing (albeit currently non-violent) threat from the right.

Then look at that Italian who shot a bunch of niggers, he's a national hero right now. Every white country in the world is looking at each other to see how they are reacting to this migrant scourge, and slowly but steadily whites are feeling more confident about expressing their chagrin

Aryan blood courses through your veins, and nobody does war like white people

There isn't going to be any war. Have you not been paying attention? They have raped kids by the thousands, beheaded a soldier on our streets, stabbed a police officer to death, blown kids up at a concert, gone to fight for a terrorist organisation and then been welcomed back in and that's just the first few off the top of my head. On on top of all that the vast majority don't even work and live off the sweat of everyone else.

Just what do you think it would take after all that. Nothing is going to happen ever. They will enslave and genocide us one day and nothing is going to stop it.

>the brits fighting back
those days are long gone

sage because of memflag nigger op

>completely outnumbered and unarmed
you may want to start working on that

this this this fucking this. any brit should be somewhat informed about the james bulger case. how the people were outraged
at it. not too long ago a white girl was cut up in a muslim takeaway... any outrage? hm? nothing.

ya i dont have a sex drive either, i dont want kids, and to bring them up in this world. by the time they're raising their grandkids,
they'll be a majority and will be heavily discriminated against by their new welcomed muslim rulers or africans.

*we'll be a minority or split like america

>ya i dont have a sex drive either, i dont want kids, and to bring them up in this world
Probably worth getting your hormones tested, but either way, just try and do something useful for the white race before kicking the bucket