South Slavs are not white

Picture related 2 guys on top are Serb and Croat your typical looking slavshits meanwhile bottom one is your average Albanian the descendant of Illyrian gods. Any more questions Sup Forums ?

Anything east of Germany and south of Austria is non white

>left is a poo
>right is a med balkaner
>bottom is a north albanian

Dont fall for the DC

If you don't have blue eyes and/or light brown-blonde hair you're not white.

I know this chick.

You might yeah, she's a canadian by the name Annika Boron.

brown eyed, brown hair euro here. what do?

Blonde hair, Brown eye Swede.

I'm not white? Lmfao stupid motherfucker.

Reminder that this is what a slavic descendant Serb looks like.
Reminder that Balkan native descendants are a shade darker.

You dumb motherfucker, i said AND/OR.
If you have blond hair but non-blue eyes you're white.
If you have blue eyes but non-blond hair you're white. This is why we ended our union with you honestly

As long as you aren't of the negroid phenotype then what's the problem? Stop with the infighting

what would you do with people with brown eyes and hair in southern europe? Are they not european? Should they just not reproduce?

They should move to Turkey where they belong.

lol. there are plenty of people in france and italy with brown eyes/hair. They are very European in facial features. Not anything like a turk. I agree nordic features are more 'pure'. perhaps we should all be sterilised lol.

Ancient Romans and ancient Greeks were pure.
Today, any comparison between modern greeks/italians to ancient romans/ancient greeks is not only inaccurate, but an insult to the western civilization that their "ancestors" built.

Jews trying to divide us

>us

northern italy is very much white. and probably closer to what Roman people were like. Although modern Greeks do have a lot of crossover with turks.

If you wanted to re-Aryanise Europe again you would have to sterilise a lot of people, or just stop them from reproducing. It would take time to change.

Thats why i'm not sure if i should have kids in the future seeing as i have brown eyes and hair.

Nice meme flag faglord.

Lovren is handsome as fuck.

good god what milkers

Is that the girl who literally cucked him?

hahaha good one, saved