Villains who dindu nuffin (also Ajin)

Holy shit, this guy is THE best fuckin villain I've seen in all media for the last year or so. This show has dodged all the stereotypical tropes and shit in near fiction.What a breath of fresh air.

Just finished Season 1, started season 2

I'm glad you're having fun.

THE REAL MAD MAN

Is the manga just as enjoyable? I'm more of a reading person and I can't get used to the 3DCG.

Isn't he just Magneto with guns, using terrorism to get rid of the normies so mutants can take over?

He doesn't give a shit about ajin, he's just playing a game and the whole save the ajin is just the story for his game.

>enjoying the CG shitfest that was ajin
At least read the manga.

I'm a sucker for a good story senpai, i can overlook the animation

As far as choppy CGI anime goes Ajin is one of the better looking ones.

>Ajin is one of the better looking ones.
While you can count the good ones with your hand, ajin is definitely not one of them.

It's even better.

>mc was human bean all along
dropped

He literally did 9-11.

Much better. The latest chapter just makes you love the crazy old man even more.

>memes and shit taste

I forgot this manga was a thing, thanks for reminding me user.

This cartoon was a wild ride. You wouldn't think a manga about immortal people fighting would be interesting, but it is.

>author likes UO
>author likes Doom
>author likes STALKER
>author likes spurdo firearms
>author likes Berserk
This guy has fucking good taste!

He did nothing wrong.

He got killed, so at the very least he fucked up there.
It's edgy angst with teenagers with superpowers like Tokyo Ghoul. As for old man, most of his character is derived from literally his face and a hat. Otherwise he's just a mass murderer.

>As for old man, most of his character is derived from literally his face and a hat
Wha? You haven't watched this series or read the manga have you?

Just look at that little fag.
ofc he hasnt.

if they're completely immortal, then what happens when they reach the heat death?

>in the end, it did it cuz he was bored

maybe for the lulz too

Don't they age?

Manga states they die of old age.

They burn and die and burn and die and burn and die untill the heat is gone

I like how the author's actually creative with his immortality, like tying his hand to the pipe and using that to drag his body into cover, the teleporting, and making a mask out of his face.

too bad hes stuck in a shit series.

>He thinks it was a mask

He actually killed himself again by cutting his head off and getting it away from his body so he could wear his entire head on the neck of his IBM

That's what I meant.

>Nothing wrong

Manga shits all over the anime.

What I absolutely loved about the villain is that he's having so much fun.

Like, his own power was immortality, and he's decided to use it to live his life like he was in Grand Theft Auto.

His creativity in the manga is magnificent