Women have failed us

Men will make women as obsolete as the automobile has made the horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus#Gender_equality_and_LGBT
youtu.be/Yk2IJWDP7jQ?t=2289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait.
The butthurt will be immense. There will be no regret in history like that of the biocunt once they're obsolete.

Women should be kept at home. They are only good at house keeping and breeding like Allah intended.

>implying beta self pitying orbiters will have the money, connections or status to be allowed to use the baby pods or that they would want to or be able to care for an infant.
For hating muh roasties so much I find it fascinating that you want to assume the role of the woman in solo child reading, which is a good 18 years of responsibility.

It will be interesting to see the behavioral differences in a human conceived in an artificial womb compared to normal conditions. Pre-natal effects and maternal microbiome 'sprinkling' are major factors that contribute to offspring's behavior and fitness that are only now being discovered

It will allow us to find optimal pre-natal conditions and optimal microbiolome colonization for children without requiring the mother'a involvement whatsoever

Women are bad, women are slurs.
Muh remixing
Its day joos
>everyday.

>implying everyone into the idea of this enough must all be self pitying beta orbiters
Many of us have just had more than enough of womern's bullshit.

Can't wait senpai.

Comunist shit right there, son.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus#Gender_equality_and_LGBT

Consider also where and why in sci-fi are the artificial wombs used.

It's the government who will make us obsolete by creating genetically enhanced slaves under the guise that people aren't breeding anymore.
The plans have been in motion for a long time now but I'm honestly too lazy to write it all. Just go back 60 years and connect the dots.

> t. classic kike

*(((government)))

This is the one time I agree with a sand person.

Obsolete? You can't fuck an automobile, user.

*breed, I mean

We can

>ITT a bunch of retards looking for ways the artificial womb is not good

Its ok, Anons. I bear the truth on my back alone.
Heavy as it is, I bear it all the same.
Your lies and darkness however, being holes, must be unbearable.

>You can't fuck an automobile, user.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>make women as obsolete as the automobile has made the horse.
you mean that women wont be used anymore but guys will fap to cartoons of them?

Amen.

I have a wife but it would still be awesome to have artificial wombs so that she doesn’t have to wreck her body giving birth to our children

this

Its beautiful!
Men will make this happen!
>tfw born in the quiet age
>born too late for exploration
>born too late for woman genocide
>born right in time for feminist caused race war?
I hope. One way or another, women lose their rights. Then our PIMP hands grow strong!

Once this is a thing, do you think the women will be necessary? Will they get so butthurt after this that women will be in a huge decline so countries will start banning artificial wombs?

I want to genocide women.
They cost too much. We utilize artificial womb and CRISPR genetic engineering to make genius men that will conquer the universe!

Stefan Molyneux HAS taken this red pill already:
youtu.be/Yk2IJWDP7jQ?t=2289

start @ 38:00 minutes to hear Molyneux talk about 200IQ Chinese CRISPR babies.

WHITE WOMEN MUST BE GENOCIDED!

That literally looks like one of my ex's cunt after I saw her three years after we broke up. She left me so she could go off to college and fuck niggers for four years and got a degree in """Communications""", and now she works at a Coffee Shop. Long story short, we were going to hook up and her cunt was all busted up and gross and had kinda these brown'ish stretch/burn-marks around the vag and it was totally repulsive, so I pretended I couldn't get it up and kicked her out. Before she left it was pink and perfect. Now she's utterlly ruined. I fucked her more chaste friend for a bit and she told me all about how much of a negro-queen she was at college and that she literally fucked the entire JV basketball team many times and made rounds at all of the negro-centric frat houses. Last I heard she has herpes and a mulatto child now and is selling her body for cash on Backpage personals.

Future she chose. I only date asians now because I don't want white women's STDs.

>countries will start banning artificial wombs?
Im a doctor too.
They will 100% try to ban it. But we will tell evryone that the artificial womb is only for women who are infertile and women who dont want to ruin their bodies.

Feminist retarded women will allow it then. As soon as the technology exists there will be medical tourism to China/India/Cuba etc etc where you can have a 200IQ 6ft10 son and take him back to your country.

My personal prediction: men only care about what women want because of their vagina. As soon as we get artificial wombs: beta white knights will STAB women to death! And make them legal for men too! Any woman that protests then will be killed immediately!

Dont forget: women have 0.0 power. Only their beta white knight friend-zone males give them power.

Tbh the kids will probably be less healthy. Much of the foundation of the immune system comes from the female.