This is why you neckbeards always lose

If a few thousand of you just reviewed or rated the film on google or any of these sites the rating would go down to 0% and the media would have a meltdown. But yall lazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPN51sEftE
youtube.com/watch?v=kws7ob-4Oko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is a capeshit kike film so important?

>playing into their vitimization role
no thanks homo kike

If anyone is ass blasted, it's you niggers who won't stop spamming Sup Forums with this garbage no one cares about. You just made another thread and did nothing but shitpost

how can it go down to 0% when there are positve reviews.

Actually Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic are intentionally removing bad scores from this movie. I believe Rotten Tomatoes even went so far as to admit they were doing so.

I lose what exactly? Be more descriptive, you uneducated faggot.

saged and reported

Black Panther is a giant fucking redpill on ethnostates, faggot.

nobody cares about kangz: the movie
>in all fields

If you unironically enjoy capeshit movies you don’t belong on Sup Forums

>6.8

Negative comments are not allowed, it's China style censorship or any dissent.

It just shows this is a cultural checkmate. A 100% black movie made by kikes with illegal actors, promoted by kikes. If you're on the left you're forced to fall in line and praise the movie, otherwise you're a nazi.

imdb has it at a 6.8/10. that means its unwatchable

its like a ign score thats high for any western game

The actors and movie cast in general are legit actors and movie professionals, not the best but legit.

I know black culture isn't Sup Forums strong point, but this it's the same as 70's blaxplotation and I bet that it will end the same.

It's classic jewish bait and switch, now rose mcgowan agent it's death and you all don't care.

I heard there's a freeze on overly racist reviews of this film.

You can blame yourselves for that.

Okay, I get that Jews have made a movie pandering to delusional WuzKangs, and have rigged the Rotten Tomatoes reviews.
Isn't that business as usual?
It's probably gonna lose money anyway, just like any other generic thing that spends that much on advertising.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPN51sEftE

OMXGX BLAXK PANTHUER BEST MOVIE EVAÖP

youtube.com/watch?v=kws7ob-4Oko

capeshit cant Keep up with the real Deal

Sure, they still silence dissent though. And Have a non diverse cast, ironically.

>Marvel
Into the trash it goes. Fuck Disney, they ruined Star Wars

They're curating the reviews. Also it hasn't come out yet. There will be plenty of unfavorable reviews after the premier

>It's boring and there's not enough action
>OMG RACIST!

Black panther is not black culture it was made by white guys

I have better shit to do than down vote your stupid nigger fantasy all day.

>NO CAN GIVE THE WE WUZ KANGZ MOVIE A BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!

Nobody cares anout your movie.

It doesn't matter what we do because they delete negative reviews no matter who posts them. They've already confirmed it.

> (((white guys)))

African blacks have most haplogroups than anywhere else and actors in the movie look very different from each other, an entire continent it's fairly large and diverse on itself.

European culture it's not white culture it was done by semites.

>1500 years of culture after Rome fell
>rome never went east of the Rhine or North of the Danube

dont they have maps and History lessons in Chile ?

> Yo Tyrone, you kno we wuz kangz ‘n shiet?
> Hol up, u be sayin’ dis brudda ere can be a kang??
> Das rite Ty, we gots like flying space pyramids ‘n Nubian kweens and we own wh*te slaves nigga
> dayum pham, were dat be at??
> weal homie, you gots ta get to a city far beyond the mountains of afrika, higher den any wh*te man ever been
> do u kno da wey Jamal?
> yeh, but to get that high you have to kno Wakanda...
> shiet nigga, Wakanda??
> yeh brudda, but I dont rememba no mo
> remember what homes? De way dere?
> nah, nigga - Wakanda drugs we was on

>they ruined Star Wars
The last jedi is based. The movie's hidden message is that diversity is bad.
>The last hope
Ethnostate white with some token aliens beats the empire
>The Last jedi
Multicultural cast can't beat a small terrorist group

Test

But we love black Panther and wished all niggers,could go back to Africa to create their own little Wakandas

Why would we rate it poorly? It exemplifies and promotes the exact thing we want. It shows the greatness possible if you secure your borders have have a homogeneous population.
Wakanda is an anti-globalist, nativist, protectionist, anti-immigration nation state. And because of that it is the greatest and strongest county in Africa, if not the world.
It shows National Populism as the great thing it is.

Sup Forums loves Black Panther.

>y'all
Why do you hate literacy.

Isnt this move a "see what alt-right ideology can do for a society" kind of movie? I dont see why the MSM is trying to say the alt-right would be against it....

literally nobody cares about your capeshit movie. fuck off already.

I notice that you use the nigger "yall" not the southern "y'all". I don't care what you have to say

It's because it's a nigger ethnostate. They already exist, it's called shitholes in Africa
Now if it was white it would totally be /ourmovie/

>please give us publicity
fuck off

>NYPA

Blacks and white allies right now.

Don't worry mate cuz you're gonna some bad reviews from india and a bunch of third world shitholes too

Well yeah, if we get rid of the nigger factor, but its a movie... nigger in movies work, but in real life they dont, there is no functioning ideology in which its individuals go nigging without working