/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
asylumist.com/2014/10/08/the-obscure-swedish-diplomat-who-gave-us-particular-social-group/
friatider.se/msb-pekar-ut-sd-som-ett-hot-mot-sverige-i-ny-myndighetsfilm
expressen.se/nyheter/akesson-jamstalls-med-nazister-i-myndighetsfilm/
media.8ch
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2360222
friatider.se/ver-300-giltiga-m-nggiften-i-sverige
youtube.com/watch?v=J64TnMiQ1QI
unhcr.org/3ae68cda4.html
youtu.be/deOAdTwKKl4
steemit.com/@cfs.leaks
spectator.co.uk/2018/02/violent-crime-in-sweden-is-soaring-when-will-politicians-act/
voat.co/v/120db/2384625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Welcome to phase 2. Who’s up for some data gathering?
.We need a list of Swedish laws concerning immigration from 1970-now. It doesn’t have to be comprehensive, but it does need the breakdown of votes from the 2 major parties.
.We need a list of European mandates & regulations that Sweden has passed into law.
.We need a list of contact information for Swedish news outlets. DO NOT put it in the thread. Send them to me on twitter via DM’s or drop them off in the discord.

CAMPAIGNS-
.If you have a reddit/flashback account, we need to start mining information. Specifically, we need to create & bump threads asking people’s opinions on the EU. We’re going to need that data, and you’re going to need the practise.
.We also need to start trying to grab Pewdiepie’s attention. We’ve built up quite a collection of Skurt memes, & we know where to spam them. Keep tuned to these threads for more material!
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Go fuck yourself you Jewish Israeli piece of shit

Did you take a break or something? It's been a while, your tactics have moved on. You're at the point where you actually try and be convincing now.

wääää wwääää jag vill bara förstöra för ingen gillar mitt parti wääää wäää jag tror på något som inte är mainstream och därför är bra wäääää

hey bongbro, be back in a few. mm is in a thread right now. i have to watch senpai.
>159810943

some reading material for the lurkers.
the start of the "social justice wars".
asylumist.com/2014/10/08/the-obscure-swedish-diplomat-who-gave-us-particular-social-group/

I'm in there too, no way i'm missing this one.

friatider.se/msb-pekar-ut-sd-som-ett-hot-mot-sverige-i-ny-myndighetsfilm
expressen.se/nyheter/akesson-jamstalls-med-nazister-i-myndighetsfilm/
CSI is politicized? hold my beer

>friatider.se/msb-pekar-ut-sd-som-ett-hot-mot-sverige-i-ny-myndighetsfilm
holy shit they called us nazis. fucking based.

This is just pathetic and childish. Shows SD and nmr marching but ignores all of the riots and quotes by imams that they will take over Europe from within.

bump

Ebba posters for #120dB in case any Sven anons want to put them up:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf
for those who disagree that Ebba should be put on a poster, here is a Swedish crime stats poster instead:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/cfa6d1ae993797f96848208356734dce2930735b1a70f8a3bf38a093c3a96239.pdf

these are especially good to spread so the ideas are fresh in voters' minds before the election

thanks leaf. the lads have been working on 120db stuff. we are going to hit this thing from every angle. and good news, our opposition is basically hillary lite* cunt is a bilderberger and trilateral commission member. annie loof, destroyer of sweden.

always helps to be up against an establishment, clueless elite pretending to be "for the people"

>the lads have been working on 120db stuff
do you mean for the US? (are you a burger or a sven kek)
a Kate Steinle poster with #120dB would be good

I honestly think we need more anime posters. Do you know how many isolated swede cucks just sit at home watching anime and daydreaming of a anime utopia.
I think we got a shot at that

*Vem röstar jag på?

>Do you know how many isolated swede cucks just sit at home watching anime and daydreaming of a anime utopia
how many, compared to the numbers that make up the general workforce and the national economy?

the youngsters are easier to redpill too because thier life is shit and are only partly filled with communist / globalist agendas

im a burger, but veteran of many wars here. both on board and off. the lads are working on sven version 120db

which theaters did you serve in? was IOTBW one of them?
thank you for your service user

I supported IOTBW on the chans leading up to Halloween a lot, and I came up with MBMC and promoted it
now supporting 120dB

classified fren, much older. touching butts since 03'. iotbw was a nice op, i enjoyed watching the shitstorm you lads caused.

Is it possible to join the discord now?

It'll be up & running again by tomorrow.

Sounds good.

am i speaking to an elder god

nah, just another sorcerer. word magic division, covert hops. melted steel beams with dank memes. typically run scout recon into normieland, well poisoning etc.

do you have any feedback on MBMC? it was okay, not as big as IOTBW but still got decent MSM coverage, and managed to piss off / terrify the ADL, SPLC and antifa:
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2360222

thinking of doing another MBMC poster date this year (and IOTBW), I think both still have potential that should be used

friatider.se/ver-300-giltiga-m-nggiften-i-sverige
>Over 300 valid polygamy marriages in Sweden

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED. I'm getting more pissed everyday, the news gets worse and worse as time progresses. And in msm they're covering stories like "britney spears and pitbull is coming to sweden." (tax payer news).

Sweden the next syria

He's right, you know.

>it was okay, not as big as IOTBW
you said it best. this has had very near my full attention for 2 months or so now. i got started a little bit before the general launched. as my field is usually in the dark. already had some success, but again its classified. you saw the soyfather run with one of my talking points recently, like a good parrot.

I see a lot of misinformation in these threads so I would like to inform you a bit about our political system, we do not have a republic or any form of presidential system. We have representative democracy. This is important. Everyone who claims a vote for NMR is a wasted vote is a kikeshill. Voting for NMR does not mean a vote will be lost, not even if NMR reach

The only reason to vote for SD instead of NMR is if you don't dare to go full-fash. This is also where SD comes in, a lot of normies don't dare to go full-fash, we need to embrace them in our ideology slowly, let them vote SD, they can back up the small votes. And let the men who dares vote NMR. Remember this, I see to many foreigners believing its either NMR or SD, it is not. Don't let kikeshills divide us, but stay true to the real goal. It is not about making the fastest change, more swedes wake up each day because of how our country looks. Its about making the best change. NMR is that change. NMR will throw out the immigrants, SD is happy to let them stay, they just don't want more. I believe 7 grenade attacks a year is 7 to many, they need to leave. I do not agree with our rape statistics, they can get back to their shithole countries and continue to fuck their goats. We need to push for a better Sweden, not argue between voting SD or NMR. Let the people decide how far they are willing to go for our country. Inform them about the real state of the country, not what kikemedia is pushing. Fighting amongs ourselves are not helping the cause, stay informed, if you don't know our politics then don't act like you do. Voting for NMR does not mean "SD" will get less votes, their anti-immigration question will get backed by NMR, but SD wont back NMR's anti-kike questions. That is why NMR is better than SD, but SD is still good, or better than the others. Remove kebab and gas kikes.

Sorry britbong, I'm here. Been working all day.

'Capped. Congratulations, you just played yourself.

lets also mention if julian, the italian, or kevin show up. absolutely ignore those faggots. you should be able to spot them namefagging or not.

You do get most people on Sup Forums support nationalism and are against the majority of SDs agenda right? SD is just a fallback because they are afraid NMR wont get enough votes. Everyone shilling for NMR is not the same person, you're just making yourself look uninformed... Also continuing to fuck this shitstorm even further. Starting to believe youre actually a kikeshill trying to keep swedes from a real solution.

And whats with the namefaggotry? Not even level-tripfag?

Then make your own thread, you're free to do that. This is the SD thread so stop copy pasting this shit here.

annie loof will feed you to the mud sharks long before nmr gets anywhere. if you want to help and not be a faggot, convince nmr to support jimmie. your own media calls him a nazi and associates him with nmr. get on board, or walk off it.

In your own words.
Cute. , I think you're accidentally giving them ideas.

I just read about this. Those pathetic sillmjölkar. Shit like this will just pop up more often the closer to the election we get.

On flashback they said that the video got taken down from themtube... anyone got a link to a mirror?

We are anonymous and will crash this election with no survivors

it happens. i'll dial it back. i bombed normieland last night for a few hours. we will hopefully see some seeds grow soon. did some reach outs.

NMR won't get enough votes. Get that fantasy out of your head and come back to earth.

this is really good
it's cheeky, colorful, forward thinking and funnily enough distances the movement from the idea that we're closing ourselves off from outside influences. it signals "curated" multiculturalism rather than forced arabism
there's also something aspirational about japan in the sense that there's a clear idea about who their people are
more like this, I might make one myself

When the Bogdanovs get involved you know shit is about to go down.

>you saw the soyfather run with one of my talking points recently, like a good parrot.
do you have an Akkadian link? I'm curious now

Who cares about Sweden. It's over and it's never coming back, just don't waste your time with this nation with a death-wish

We do not have a republic like you do, we actually have democracy. NMR and SD is opposing parties, nobody gives a shit if they support each other or not. They share the same agenda when it comes to closing the boarders...

best i dont show any direct methods, unfriendly eyes are watching. when security is back in place, i'll give lessons in the disco. the lads here already have a substantial amount of homework i gave them. should they choose to learn it.

You do understand how "getting enough votes" work right? Somebody has to vote... Sd has 12% of the vote yet they still cant change shit, NMR needs 4 to turn the country upside down. They haven't even been in their first election yet and they have achieved more than SD.

He where can a BOGbro get some good data and link for the rape crisis in Sweden I am working on a local RED pill op to show what has really happened to the women of your land

sounds good, I need to get a burner number, disco keeps "detecting something" when I try to onion in
did you light the flame of nationalism?

that fire was started before us, we just threw gas on it. (((globalism))) has always been my primary concern. to do this effectively, arm bands must be worn on the inside anyplace but Sup Forums. i never thought it would get this big.

1 german battalion, formed since Sup Forums Harbor to secure future interventions in europe.

saw combat during the electric boogaloo and the second siege of Berkeley.

IOTBW was my first undercover mission in germany tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=J64TnMiQ1QI

>Grashing dis blane :DDDD
>wib no surbibors! XDDDD

told you guys hans is the best of us. i have his blood and i dont have that level of natural talent.
soon bogfren, i think we have a few ones safe to put up. the one leaked to the nmr is already in the news.

Well they won't get 4%.

Der Shitpost providing undercover ops
support greatly appreciated

soon we gonna drive to Berlin for mass Redpilling.

Wroom Wroom

for real? a demonstration? posters? something else classified?

i got 2 others who want to spread flyers from /ourguys/ Party (AfD) because of the now formed Goverment.

Many germans are unhappy about the "New" Gouverment with the complete same faces, and Merkel is under 50% popularity in the polls.
Berlin is known for being a melting pot, but there are MANY based Russian Immigrants, which were supporting the CDU (Merkel-Party),
we try to gain them to the Cause.

pic related

i've been watching over at /kraut/ you guys are a lot of fun. if you beat merkel to death with your bare hands, nobody would blame you. im just sad we didnt give hillary a heart attack, im sure we came damn close.

always good to hear about IRL operations taking place
some other German anons are already putting up #120dB posters too:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf

those #120dB posters are extremely nice, we gonna stay 2-3 days in Berlin anyway, probably think about to put some of those around too.

some more reading for the initiated. related to the other one i linked above. learn all you can about this. sweden got setup, and sold out.
unhcr.org/3ae68cda4.html

reblyig to myself begus i foud a mirror...
youtu.be/deOAdTwKKl4

kek

They're getting desperate.

Gimme good links anons I will write about it

I don't have large following yet so it would just redpills locally

steemit.com/@cfs.leaks

Soon we will turn Anti-trafficking into a machine

Who will answer the call?

I feel as if a lot that said about Sweden is exaggerated. I know there some areas which are problematic due to to African/Middle-Eastern immigrants, but I feel as if 90% of the country is doing just fine. Can I get an honest quick rundown on how things really are for the most part and what will the demographics be like in the future?

är ni redo?

awesome work 1 German Battalion
carry on

If you compare it to SA it's good. But immigrants are raping people out on the streets and turning their areas into literal war zones. Combine that with the msm trying to cover up and say "this is a challenge", no it is a problem that could've been avoided. Rinkeby has had problems since the 90s and it's only getting worse. They aren't solving anything.

at the moment, they are managing. but problems are rising, and their biggest problem annie loof is making this way worse. we need a party in place that will stop this madness. loof can be found saying she wants to bring 30 million more refugees into a country with 10 million people, already many of who are not native. more importantly these refugees arent refugees, they are freeloaders, sucking the blood out of sven and his country. even many of the naturalized immigrants want them gone. we've had some putting up posters for us. loof has been on a foreign payroll for the globalist david rockefellers trilateral commission for years. one of the groups openly trying to start a new world order. they have no interest in the safety or security of local peoples, only control. and she just got invited to bilderberg last year. shes getting rich, selling out her people. when bongbro gets back im sure he can give you some charts. our disco is down at the moment and i dont have backups on me. nobody has the right to flood out sweden with foreigners, they did nothing wrong.

this is a problem, and the current controlling members arent doing shit about it.
spectator.co.uk/2018/02/violent-crime-in-sweden-is-soaring-when-will-politicians-act/

there is a #120dB poster for Sweden:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf

if we can diminish the presence of the moderate and centre parties, the social democrats will be able to fight for their people.
ty

living in a small town, 10 years ago no one would have though handgrenade would be thrown on police station or guy getting shot on the street would happen.
a quick walk through town makes me see more black people than i did the first 20 years of my life.
I'm quite certain there were people denying the possibility of terrorism attack the month before it happened.
people in some parts of the town seems extremely wary of theft.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few white areas where people havn't managed to notice the immigration.
politicians/journalists refuse to mention any issues related to immigration.

all countries available here on the unofficial 120dB support site, more countries to come:
voat.co/v/120db/2384625

it honestly sounds like you are headed for civil war
only mass deportations can stop that now

Vi måste återinföra ståndssamhället. Endast Adeln kan, med Guds hjälp, leda riket till fred och välstånd. För kung och fosterland.

Deportations are ineffective as they only move the problem from A to B. A cull is overdue. The sooner people begin to accept it the better

to the burgers lurking, parties and systems in other countries arent what they are here. its not always a clear cut line of left and right. the "social democrats", are being labeled as nazis as we speak. they are the only ones with a substantial chance at control, and giving (((them))) no way out. sven isnt allowed to talk about this, and hes kept in check by his retarded peers if he does. we can help with this by showing people whats happening. if you dont believe me, just go click on their .gov website and see the fucking screening questions. i've seen lectures on their culture where they are told to keep their heads down and it will all go away. its not right. the only thing thats really obvious on this at the surface is (((they))) do not want the social democrats controlling the majority, it will cut off the flow of brownies shitting up his country.

aware your people user, and go lynch the sell out. look at islamland I mean England. they at least are getting oil money. you guys are getting cucked by a who're.

if you put a wall (supported with armed guards) between A and B, the problem is solved (for you)

nature might cull afterwards, who knows - but you don't have to

agreed but ironic
you leafies are taking in refugees with your dumbass laws
btw the ks for taking those off our hands

the leaf are going to hit a tipping point in 2019, i can feel it brewing in them. should be fun to watch. i think we all want to see justin in the oven.

>social democrats
*sweden democrats

yeah that sounds better. have to forgive me i've been up too long. bongbro and the natives usually handle this part. my work is mostly done in the dark. ty for the oc.

fuck i just realized that was loofs head. as always nice bogs man.

This isn't getting nearly enough replies. This is actual fucking 1984 tier propaganda. If you add to the equation the law and constitutional changes they're trying to push real hard to shift power to the EU and NATO this paints a very Soviet like picture.

Where the fuck is the international media now? The moment some cuck in Stockholm says something stupid they print a million articles on it, but now that actual fucking Soviet tier shit is being pushed out and censorship is on the rise DURING AN ELECTION YEAR the international publications don't say a god damn word about it. What the fuck? Where is the international shitstorm when it's actually fucking needed? This is unironically the single most disturbing shit to ever come out of a government institution here, and not one voice is raised on the international stage.

this looks like a new weapon you would pick up in Fallout

we cant rely on normal news. you all saw what they are doing to us. lying for (((them))). we have to reach out to independent and alternative media, i've already began trying. but we need more.

while we did find great dirt on the center party, loof being a massive piece of shit. we need to find more on the moderate, they have huge support in stockholm and that is a problem too. i'll be digging on them the next few days, i invite others to do the same. anything of interest can be provided here. i check the archives daily.