Is this game Sup Forums approved?

Is this game Sup Forums approved?
Because niggers are portrayed for what they really are : Bunch of braindead, murdering, gang banging good for nothing criminals who only harm the white man.
No kings, no heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency
youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8
youtube.com/watch?v=n-SD1LPpGcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes i used to play it as a kid brainlessly but just few months ago i finished it again and it was redpilled as fuck it also used a lot of real life events that occured in 1992 (the game is set in that year)

lol Rockstar are not redpilled. They are just centrist liberals. They are the South Park of video game satire humour.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

The game itself is an accidental redpill a good one too.

It's approved because it is a petty good game

Never played but watched it a bunch. Seems like the p2w factor is fucking real. Otherwise bretty gud.

Was Tenpenny redpilled?

This. I thought niggers burning down their neighbourhoods and walking around with stolen TVs was an example of wacky GTA humour until I read about the riots in LA.

>In 1992, they make another appearance when CJ attempts to obtain a package for Mike Toreno, and when he has to bomb a plane containing a consignment of land mines. While on board the Andromada plane, they utter strange phrases relating to speculated evidence of UFOs and aliens in the game.

>In GTA: San Andreas, they appear with two different agents. One with light skin, black suit and tie, gray hair, and dark sunglasses. The other agent has dark skin, a black suit with a black tie, black hair and mustache, and black sunglasses; this agent never talks to Carl unlike the other one. These two could be a reference to the film Men In Black, or Rockstar Games placed them there to go along with the alien theme out in the desert. They have AK-47s along with the Micro Uzis. Their vehicles are special black Mavericks and special black Bobcats.

>It appears that Toreno himself works for the CIA. The agents fought by CJ possibly means there is a rivalry between several divisions of the CIA. Alternatively, the men dressed in black suits may belong some other agency like the NSA. Toreno's dialogue in Highjack, Interdiction and Stowaway clearly mentions "a rival agency with a confused social agenda."

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ!

I played through that game recently on my phone. The last time I played it, I was still a bluepilled moron. Knowing what I know now, it was a fucking infuriating experience, which of course means Rockstar Games got it right.

The answer to your question is yes. Down to the minute details like your hoodrat gf proudly announcing she's into gang-banging.

I will say this: the depth of the Jewish mind control is amazing. I remember thinking back in the day that it was a cool game and there was nothing particularly wrong with it.

"If you can eat your food when everyone else is losing theirs you straight man" - big smoke was such a jewy nigger

Officer Tenpenny is le based black man

The writing was sub-par. The whole Tenpenny/Pulaski plot was so forced it was painful. They even fell for using several movie antagonist tropes.

The gameplay has also some major flaws, like
>practically all weapons are available from first mission
>you get ridiculous amounts of money from side missions
By the time you get access to Las Venturas, you'll have enough extra money to buy everything you want and still have more money than you know what to do with. And that's BEFORE gambling.

>let's make a game where you play as a black guy!
>literally the first thing you do is steal a bike
They knew.

how

They were.

anteeksi u little shit head, gta san andreas is probably the best game ever made

why are they flaws?

>niggers act like niggers
>spics act like spics
Not sure about the chinks. But yeah, pretty much.

Besides the LA riots, what other real world events were in the game?

on the subject of rockstar being jews, how does it feel to have content removed from a game 10 years after you bought it? see: songs removed from radio

i was replaying GTA 4 recently. it has constant satire of right wing views (not saying they can't be laughed at) and it had a muh 'poor' immigrants sentiment to it. Gay Tony dlc was kinda left wing with it's CURRENT YEAR tone to it.

I wouldn't consider them redpilled but probably just liberal/libertarian.

As much as Toreno. Tenpenny would've gotten away with everything if he wasn't just a random cop.

i'm still playing gta4 for the first time. imho it also criticises leftwing views. just look on the talk radios. there are two of them and both sides are portrayed as retarded.
same thing was with south park couple years back. every extremist got an even

GTA 4 is the best

I prefer GTAIV. NYC is more comfy.

Because for the first half of the game you have to pretend you're not bringing an RPG to a knife fight.
>oh, you got pistols? I got body armor, 70% maxed out health stats and an RPG

And with all that extra money, most of the game's plot doesn't make any sense. Why would a multimillionaire hide out in shitty trailers, cabins or safehouses? Why would a multimillionaire work for a pimp?
>inb4 I cheated
No, the Inside Track betting system is messed up, you can keep n‑tupleing your money without ever reloading your game. I had $10 million in the bank by the time I was following the train on a dirt bike.

nah...
driving bikes is literally impossible

> itt: no one knowing shit that happened in the 90s

you have to be 18 and above to post here

That game simply could not be made today unless the protagonist was white

>80s born and raised
what the fuck are you talking about nigger?

>muh driving bikes
>not liking Niko 'The Serbian Menace' Bellic

your mother gargling my balls

>Niko "The Polack" Bellicki

my bad hombre, forgot rapist poland was communist then and didnt know shit about the us

On PC it's easy af. I had this mod that added like 200% max traffic, and I would cruise down Algonquin on an NRG while heavily inebriated IRL. On consoles it probably sucked.

Same, i played the game as a kid and the thought of people burning and destroying their own shit for a thing as frivolous as that is ridiculous, it was just some GTA shit.
Then i grew up and read about the LA riots.
Then the whole "hands up no shoot" and BLM showed me negroes really are like that.
Then it all became pretty clear to me.

>Niko 'The Sebian Terror Bellic

Niko Bellic made me love our Serbian Brothers

What about gta 5

who cares what's happening with la creatura natcion
yup it's shit

San Andreas was hands down the best GTA. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

(((Smoking men in suits))) are tied to the drug trade

They fixed that in The Lost and Damned DLC

>most niggers act like niggers
>most spics act like spics
>first mission includes stealing a bike
>most white characters are good people or leaders of strong organizations
>the coke addicted, obsession with money lawyer is literally a jew (reappearing from vice city)
>chinks have their mafias but they act smartly and are quite nice people, unlike nogs and spics
>shows nogs chimping out at the end

Yeah I'd say yes it's pretty good

fair points, i think it depends a lot on your preference for realism over entertainment/fun factor. for example IV is one of my least favourite GTAs, but ballad of gay tony with all the crazy shit that happens there was much more enjoyable.

SA felt like the perfect balance for me between realism and craziness. V felt way too much toward the craziness for me.

Right. Well, I count GTA IV's DLCs as parts of GTA IV.

TBOGT had the exact same problem as SA though, I remember wondering why I a multimillionaire keeps risking his life for half a million $worth of diamonds. The Combat MG for an example was epic though. Finally you could feel like Arnold in the Terminator 2 scene: you can just fire into oncoming traffic non-stop, killing everyone on their tracks.

>inb4 "I'm not underage. I was born in 2000."

Do we really have to revisit those feels?

GTA IV Soviet Connection theme is Eternal

>right in the feels
>youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8

No love for The Dark March Theme!

I remember playing this as a kid. It was so alien witnessing black culture, I found it so shocking and filthy. Was a red pill as before that I thought that blacks were based and just like us

Gang war between Bloods and Crips

(((Russian Mafia))) arms dealers providing AKs for chimp gang wars

CIA drug trafficking

Crack epidemic

Snake-headed aliens running the oil business

The Dark March was a wasted theme, unfortunally

It's just a video game

>videogames
Soyboy

Yeah. Too bad it's literally unplayable now on PC.

>it's literally unplayable now on PC
How come?

Just because you were born in the 90s doesn't mean you were old enough to know what was going on.

>tfw cracked xbox allows me to play it for eternity

Absolutely not. Granted, there are elements of truth in some of its portrayals, but the values put forth are bolshevik in nature, especially is you listen to the radio in-game.

Just finished another playthrough myself, and though it's entertaining, it's anything *but* redpilled

I know m8. I work at a grocery store. It's so weird selling booze to people that were born in '97.

reported for hate speech

>the values put forth are bolshevik in nature, especially is you listen to the radio in-game
You need to elaborate on this, hombre.

I think it’s because he because of steam or some shit along with the old xbox windows game shit.

It requires GFWL to play, which is a dead service. I can't even sign into my old account anymore. That and it freezes on bootup in Windows 10.

>yfw that post
>youtube.com/watch?v=n-SD1LPpGcg

I got the game running on a 2017 Lenovo Thinkpad, didn't try logging in though. I think the nocd patch fixes that problem.

There are workarounds for this. I just played through GTA IV a few weeks ago using Windows 10.

>literally named The Truth
What did he know?
Would be lurk or post here?