How are you preparing for the Chinese century Sup Forums?

How are you preparing for the Chinese century Sup Forums?

We have pretty good pesticides now, I wouldn't worry

China has been around for 3000 years and were peaceful.
When they had the chance to invade the world, they said nah, and burned all their ships and hid behind walls.

Europeans are expansionist cancer. China is a healthy organ.

Faggot

got my dick shortened and eyes sewn shut to blend in

中國很偉大!

西方人都是烏龜

>chinese century
A few ships of opium will soon put a stop to that

By marrying a Chinese girl.

They had ships like the armored turtle but were mostly coastal. They didn't understand how to use the wind and currents to go far.

How can whites even compare?
Kowtow to Chang, learn some mandarin and get yourself a cushy white monkey job.

hey look, a giant fragile target. please faggot, learn that they are expansionist but get fucked anytime they venture outside rice fields

Oh so in this thread she's Chinese?

>Didnt know how to go far.
>Travelled to East Africa.
Why did they have to go out to sea. These were tribute and trade missions, not discovery or colonisation.

Also read into junks. The defence junks the Ming used btfo Portugese Caravels twice. The design of the ships were also superior to any contemporary European design.

Look into those soldier's eyes and facial expressions. They don't have the look of killers. They look weak. China doesn't have what it takes to lead the world.

Says the chink who ran away from that communist polluted hell hole off to Canada. Everyone in china with money wants to get out. China sucks.

By buying guns and ammo. Chinese century over my dead body.

>century 1/5th over
>China not predicted to outpace USA or Europe anytime soon

Not looking great

Define the look of a killer. You realize in an conventional war, they'd outnumber us by triple. That's snot saying they'd win, but definitely will be huge losses in life. Do not underestimate the enemy.

this

Have you seen the stock markets? I want a Chinese century, anything against america is good, but idk, I wouldn't be suprised if they crash economically, I hope they don't.

There won't be a conventional war anyways since both sides have nukes. It would most likely be a cyber war battled out by programmers attacking each other's grids

That's not true. China is overpopulated, there will be Chinese people all around the world anyway, just like Indian people.

They wouldn’t get to our shores if they were aggressors, and I can’t imagine us invading China.

Most predictions say 2030-2040.

They've already surpassed you in PPP

Their over population contributes to it being a shit hole. Plus their government is really oppressive and corrupt. I know Chinese people. They want to stay in USA

Wtf? No they don't? Most Chinese people IN CHINA, like china. And oppressive and corrupt? God fucking damn you "red-pilled" americans are still so fucking brainwashed. And it's because of their population their gdp is so big, it isn't a shithole, have you seen their cities? Let's fucking look at detroit and then Shenzhen or Hong Kong

Ammo, and I mean a lot of it.

You fail to realize that all Chinese are sadistic monsters on the inside. They just got cute baby faces.

Obviously, cause US allows for more opportunities for them and their children. But there's Chinese people in 3rd world nations too, like the Philippines, Jamaica and countries in Africa. So if they only left China to because China is shitty, why would they move to places just as bad or worse that China? I feel like Chinese people would naturally begin to leave anyway since they have so many people.

>armored turtle
tht was korean. chinese ships were huge and literally went to africa

I think the East Africans have the most to fear, not us

... The chinese immigrants in these countries are because of the communist takeover of China... ffs... I can't believe I have to say this. The chinese are extremely nationalistic. You can watch any video on youtube about China's nationalism, it goes to the point of Jingoism, they love their country

If you're talking about the dog eating, the swiss eat dog too I think, or maybe cat. And really? Look what empathy gave sweden. The Chinese whether you like it or not are productive, intelligent and clever and know how to lead a huge peoples

This
Anyone who knows Chinese conquest history should know one thing when they overtake the West as far as influence:
Run.

I fucking welcome it

Getting a little emotional there buddy... this is just what Chinese people I know tell me. They want to stay in USA . Not Detroit obviously. They like the relatively open space, clean air, parks, good paying jobs, better quality of life. Dumb Spaniard faggot.

huh? LOOK WHAT WE FUCKING GOT WITH YOU FUCKIGN RETARDED AUTISTIC FAGGOT!!! ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKINGN HYPOCRITICAL!!!???? CHINA HAS NEVER CONQUERED THE WEST ONCE YOU DUMBASS. STOP TALKING FROM YOUR FUCKING ASS

I would gladly murder every single one of those soulless slimy insects with my own hands

The chinese in America. The more westernised asians. I have chinese friends here in Spain, they love hip-hop, black culture and other degenerate things. They also hate China and love the west. I know what i'm talking about

>mfw Serbia will be the honorary Chink in this glorious empire
Pretty comfy.

Nope. They are fresh off the boat.

Found the chink!

>and were peaceful

Ohh, so we're talking about the filthy rich chinese students who go to university for a year and then vanish like nothing happened? Those ones? The ones that go to the most expensive shops just to buy western luxuries and live the "western lifestyle" those ones? Because they're representative of the 1.3 Billion fucking chinks.

Are you the spic who starts the communism general threads on here?

By stockpiling ammo. My government is too distracted by retarded shit like ISIS to realize that China is the greatest threat we've ever faced. Once they break the Pacific fleet and invade our shores I'm going guerilla

What!!!??? So all of a sudden now i'm a fucking communist? Are you mutts really this autistic?

A loaded gun that's how

Strengthen maritime SDF and Japan Coast Guard

t. furthest cuckshed from China

This. We need a strong Japanese military to face China. USA can't do it alone

I guess if anything preparing myself to the sound of war and the thundering war cry of the Nordic people.

wtf? wtf are you even talking about?

you fucking faggot kys.

did she vomit after making out with a monkey?

It is going to be the Russian century, China is going to implode under the dead weight of its massive population of old people.

I hope China overtakes you economically, militarilly and as a superpower. Their economy will surpass America's in less than 20 years. You will fade in power, your country is a shithole that take advantage of WW2. I'll be laughing all the way from 100% Iberian village when you become the minority in America, which should take less than a decade, so have fun. You won't be able to be the overwhelming majority in democratic votes

>Non-white
>Ruling the world

War with China would be anything but conventional though. It would be mostly cyber with some short naval conflicts around south China sea. The US would easily win the naval and air engagements. The war wouldn't even involve US soldiers invading China or vice versa. Eliminate the Chinese air force and just run constant bombing runs on their industry and population centers until they sue for peace. Even if they didn't the citizens would easily topple the government then proceed with peace talks.

>The men from the East will come, the little yellow men will drink water from Serbian rivers.

t. Toma the prophet

I get a toy soldier vibe from these guys. As if they've got the superficial visual appearance nailed down, but they don't seem convincing. They're thin, none of them wear plate armor and they just look like they're from some cheap near-future war movie.

t. clueless asshole

Jews run the world user not whites

>pink sails
GAY

A third hand would be awesome for a surgeon.

RARE
A R
R A
ERAR

Hiding my dogs

They'll be raping your piece of shit mutt country who spreads nigger culture around the globe so I'm rooting for them.

China never dies, every time we fall, we come back bigger. We will grow, but it will be slow steady growth.

Don't worry, it will take another few thousand years before our territory reaches America and Europe...

That is if the pajeet don't nuke your streetshitting yellow ass.

>Licks Chinese boots
>I-I'm not a commie you mutt!

A Shitskin loving Spic. Wow.

POO IN LOO yellow pajeet.

>we survived the mongols
>we survived the japs
>we survived the anglo

>but he thinks pajeets will finish us

the absolute state of mexican intellectuals

They absolutely will. That housing bubble is gonna pop soon.

>has no argument
>proceeds to post stale webms

yes, your shitposts on pol will surely destroy China, wow I'm so scared

>coming from mexico

white countries bring the best bants

>he thinks billionaire real estate speculators losing a few shekels will crash the country

kek it will just make it easier for regular folk to buy a home, plenty of people are just waiting for a crash to buy the dip

underrated racism