Loli experts of Sup Forums, what is this expression conveying?

Loli experts of Sup Forums, what is this expression conveying?

a tumor is about to burst inside her head and she can feel it happening

She needs to pee as it so happens I am thirsty.

The fear of being cummed inside.

She is overcome with an uncontrollable bloodlust. The dude needs to back the fuck up if he doesn;t want his nards ate.

Fear of being raped by a paedophile.

Extreme arousal

Scanning her encyclopedic knowledge of akuma weaknesses.

Fear

Worry but also arousal.

She probably wants to rape Sugita, his voice is just too much, even for loli.

She looks like the average 19 year old girls in anime to me so its legal

Regret.

The intense effort of calculating whether it's a safe day, or not.

She wants to be taken home in a van to eat some delicious eggs.

To the untrained eye, it is just a scared girl but an expert can see that she is simply pretending to be scared so as to evoke pity and give her a chance to go in for the kill.

I agree

"Make a render of me. I would be a perfect reaction image. Please!"

whats that forcefield around her?

This. Lolis are fucking dangerous yo.

She is clearly showing an undying amount of love and affection. It's the first time she's ever felt such powerful emotions about a boy, and doesn't know how to properly confess her love.

It seems that the loli experts can't come to a consensus.

Rape is never legal. And no, memes like "if she's enjoying/with hearth eyes is not rape" are lies.

Its a trap she tries to rule innocent man beacuse she intends to rape him later. They evolve they start to think, makes plans. They are dangerous.
Baware the LOLI!

"wa~wa~wa~wa~wa~wa~"

Loli are hard to read, you can't just believe what their face is saying, they're professional at the art of manipulation.

Not enough evident, provide the name and origin so I can determine its authenticity.

She needs an adult

Haven't made one in a while.

>Scared
Everyone else is saying this.
What does it say about me as a human that I think its an incredible amount of love and affection that she's feeling for the first time and doesn't know how to deal?

The nature of the loli remains a mystery to us even to this day. There isn't enough data because field research tends to suffer heavy casualties.

loli + potty = $$

PhD in Lolinomics here, this loli is suffering from the so called "Paralysis by fear" response and is producing the survival instinct of the "Cute cowardly small animal" expression in order for the attacker to feel bad and to leave her alone.

Gets what

Why would a robutt poop?

Why wouldn't they?

>"Cute cowardly small animal" expression in order for the attacker to feel bad and to leave her alone.
That's not a very good defense mechanism, what if has the opposite effect?

>what if has the opposite effect?
Then she will become a very young mother.

Don't underestimate them. They have a lot of backup plans.

Play nier they can get pregnant

the Pizza

Truly terrifying creatures

When onii-chan says onee is the best

le ironic posting ruined Sup Forums.