Would they have come down so hard on him if he wasn't a fucking white male?

Would they have come down so hard on him if he wasn't a fucking white male?

be honesty.

Logan Paul used to post on stormfront with the name NiggerKiller32. They banned him for being too extreme.

Are we sure he isn't jewish?

It's been well proven that he's like 1/64 Jewish

They actually went easy on him since he's jewish. Check out his socialblade, he's still making money and subs from dumb goys.

Do you really need to ask? If he was Jewish they'd have given him an award for best cinematography.

It probably has more to do with the fact that he's a social media star and children watch his stuff.
He's done a few things that comedians on comedy central and jackass got away with in the 90s and nobody ever said a word about it, but their main audience was also adults.

>but their main audience was also adults.
What? Their main audience was teenagers and preteens.

if he wasn't a white male he wouldn't even be popular to being with

Basic gestalt?

Of course not. The whole controversy over filming some soyboy who hung himself in the woods was blown way out of proportion

yes, this kind of chad really makes me jellous

I think it’s just most people are jealous that a guy gets paid millions to make retarded videos while they are 30K in debt with a gender studies degree

Total bullshit really. He tazed a dead rat. Who the fuck cares besides some limp wristed faggots? I think his content is shit but that isn't a reason to cut his funds.

journalists fucking despise people like these because it makes them despise their own life choices. If you're well read, have a webcam and can get ideas across you don't need to do the amount of cocksmoking these journos had to do just to become a glorified personal assistant for 5 years

>(((Jake Paul)))
>white
pick 1

Yep I'm sick of white males trying to steal culture of others they're disgusting creatures who think they're better than everybody when it matters they are only half as smart as us Hindus

Can you keep your /x/ stuff on /x/.

All this magic keeps turning me into an owl going "who who"

Who the hell is this?
Never mind I don't care.

>white
He's a fucking KIKE.

on his mothers side. the kikes consider him one of them

>eveythin that i cant immediately recognize belongs on /x/

If he were black, he'd be winning awards for bringing widespread awareness to the suicide problem in Japan. Seriously though, he was acting like a complete nigger the entire time he was there, even before he went to the forest.

no
he does filthy frank tier autism shit for stupid kids
all the hate he gets is stirred up by jealous jews like ethan klein who will never be as rich as he is

Yeah the dead rat thing might be the dumbest "controversy" I've ever seen, millions of people do worse shit daily. But at that point they're just trying to destroy him over literally everything.

How is this /x/ in any way?

>filthy frank tier autism
no. frank was self aware. this niggerish kike thinks that's how your're supposed to act in japan

so youre saying filthy frank is different because he was only pretending to be retarded

proof?

They should cut his funds for being s YouTube cele, all YouTube celebs should no longer be able to profit from their pathetic idea of a job and find real work

>I think it’s just most people are jealous that a guy gets paid millions to make retarded videos

No, that's not why he is paid millions.

He's a crisis actor, Google Adsense is just a way to launder payments.

So if I start screaming around streets and running into traffic, and I can just say "Yo I know I'm being dumb" and everything I do will be okay?

Youtube's response to this whole thing made no sense

>Do nothing while people are outraged
>Weeks later after the outrage has died down, remove him from youtube red, ensuring that you don't get money from him while people are still mad you didn't do anything sooner.
>finally cut ads over something only peta cares about and nobody else had even heard of.

Yeah, what the fuck was youtube's reaction time to all of this? My guess is that they wanted the extra ad revenue off the "reaction" or outrage responses every other e celeb did to it. On top of that

>panic eventually dies down
>reformat requirements for monetization so you need 4,000 hours of video time and X thousands of subscribers

Besides, anyone who watched the video saw he wasn't making jokes about the suicide. He had the same laughter as a nervous reaction I've seen in tons of other people, and he's just kind of a dip in general. Literally no part of the whole situation made logical sense.