>Mexico gives us the money
>We can use that money to pay for the wall
>We can then kick out the Puerto Ricans and the DREAMers to Puerto Rico to live
>We build the fucking wall
>The US finally has its wall
>Mexico has more territory
>Strict immigration on the coast of Florida

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-weighing-a-tax-on-remittances-to-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/article/2633089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Trump's idea of just taxing the shit out of money transfers from illegals to Mexico better, and giving Puerto Rico it's independence.

Mexican spics and island spics do NOT get along.

Ethnic groups which get along is an entirely white thing.

puerto ricans don't like mexicans?

Mexicans hate Puerto Rican’s

And rightfully so
Puerto Rican’s are niggers

if mexico is going to pay for the wall why was he asking money from congress the other day?

Because he's not smart enough to cut your aid and get a free $320 million/year

esto

we dont like them

Good luck with that.

Latinos hate each other.

A real estate deal would be right up Trump's alley, but the citizenship complications would doom this so hard. Mexico doesn't need more tourism destinations covered in welfare dependents, they've already got Mexico.

I LOVE this idea. Hit them where it hurts. I'm in Mississippi, and the grocery stores always have lines, like ants, of short brown illegal manlets in cowboy hats dumping change into the Coinstar machines at the front of the store, and then they waddle over to the Western Union window.

>Aid
That's not how you spell bribes

> is the year 2892, the last white boy in the world just died beaten by a bunch normal kids, in testimonies they say the kids call him a freak and a cuck.

> 4 prototypes of the wall that never was are being bulldoze to commemorate the new country canamerxico.

> Brazilians are still monkeys

Why would anyone want Puerto Rico that's like saying Hey I want a $50,000 credit card debt sure I might get the house but it's not worth anything

>Haha you're not getting us to pay for the wall!
>W-wait why are you cutting our welfar- I mean aid...?
It's our money Mexico, we can cut it as we please

Tax the transfers! You know they're not paying income tax on that money.

Implying gringo coins have any value no more.

Gringo please, keep on fucking with it and we might hold the next shipment of Meth and heroin, you'll see fucking riots from thy junkies Trina get their fix

Can confirm. One of the few white guys left in construction.

Nope. Not a single cent. The "good" ones are doing yard work and bussing tables. The "bad hombres" are brewing meth. They are not paying a cent of taxes on their income. And while they're laundering their money at the front of the store, their women shop in packs with stair-step spiclets rolling around and playing grab ass... and then they pay for their groceries with EBT cards.

It’s what SHOULD happen, but more than likely it won’t happen

Why would Mexico want PR?
The country is totally wrecked
It'll cost $200 billion to rebuild PR
The country debt is $60 billion

We should be paying Mexico or China to take PR.

>I found the perfect way to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Trump should be able to tighten the screws on mejico so hard thru tariffs that they beg to pay for a wall

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-weighing-a-tax-on-remittances-to-mexico-to-fund-border-wall/article/2633089

> MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!
> W-W-WELL NOT REALLY I-I-I GUESS WE WILL CUT YOUR AID SO WE CAN PAY FOR IT!
la creatura...

all other spics from caribs to central and south americans hate mexicans because they know what the mexicans do to their relatives traveling thru mejico while trying to sneak into the U.S. - they rape, rob and brutalize them

Whiter than you, Juan.

>My country's only value is selling drugs

You realize la creatura is the result of your subhuman goblin genes polluting their formerly white gene pool right?

Oh god please let this be true
Heavily taxing transfers will allow a black market to proliferate
I can set up a money wiring network and use something like BTC or ETH to dodge the tax and take a cut myself.

Nobody is forcing amerimutts to bang thicc latinas

>REEEEEEEEEE DON'T CUT MY WELFARE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That is clearly a way for you to pay for the wall. Cutting your aid you fucking welfare queen

yeah thats a good idea too but why stop there?

also i think it said the remittances to mejico were only $27 billion per year so how much can you reasonably grab from that before they start finding other ways to get it there - 10%? in the article they only say 2%, which looks like about half a billion $$ per year, not enough for a $25 billion wall if demorats can regain control in a few years and cancel everything

should do many different things to get the money

IIRC I recall seeing ads for Western Union fairly recently where they said "Send up to $50 for only $5!!!" which is damned expensive compared to a bank to bank transfer (generally free) or Paypal (like 3%) so I think you're onto something, if you take another 10%, they might just start sending cash over the border like they send drugs up here.

>thicc latinas

lol, nobody wants lardasses

Illegals get no welfare
If you cut welfare for everyone all the redneck states that voted for trump will literally die of crack withdrawal since they're the biggest recipients of welfare in the US

>2% tax
>heavy
Pick uno Juan

>Illegals get no welfare

they do

there was some LA Times article where LA county paid over a billion $$$ per year to illegals

dont stop lying though

All the welfare recipients in red states are niggers and spics. Why do you think they're red while New England is blue? Because New England is white and understands nothing while red states have to deal with you fuckers on a daily basis and want to get rid of you.
I wasn't even talking about US welfare, I was talking about the welfare we give to your country because we annually give it to you and you do nothing with it.

I’ve walked into welfare offices in red states. I never saw one white person in them. All Mexicans or niggers, with some subhuman Asian types.

Considering Hispanics get listed as “white” in the US, no surprise.

give them texas back

Fuck off kike. Texas won its independence fair and square. Go get blown up but Syria and Jordan already

No. illegal remittances pays for the wall several times over, tariffs, fees, etc., no need to give anything up.

No. I have a place in PR and there's no fuckin way.

Give Palestine back.

El ChicANO