Hahahah

twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/957954100414566400/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
adelene-magazin.de/impressum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany must breakfree from american influence

This has to be a parody, holy shit

Germany and Japan are the biggest Amerinigger cocksuckers in the world. Nothing will change.

xixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixi

Enjoy..hahahahahahaha

El goblina de la muerte

>Publisher: Navina Salomon

>Germutts

g*rmans will be purged

>lol dumb americ-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
GERMUTTS ARE REAL.

never heard of that magazine, maybe its because Im not a kingz father

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Next issue - "Advantages of being single mother"

nothing to see here goyim

>american influence
America isn't the only country with niggers, nigger

THIS

looks like Mouldylocks

Awwwwwww it's retarded

You fucking satanic 56% amerimongrels are the ones who spread this shit to white countries.
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN578_a.html
You turned yourself into mongrel orcs and now are trying brainwash people in your occupied countries into doing the same. Can't wait for the chinks to overtake and then gas your subhuman, kikeslave nation.

Fucking neck yourself, CIA orc.

>America isn't the only country with niggers,

Thanks to America.

> t. Finngolian

this, go home america

Yeaaaah boi. Spreading dat brown buttah!

Turn yo pale asses back into dat sweet chocolate brown. (Which y'all used to be btw)

What about the non-nigger satanimutts? Are we evil too are just cruel

looks fake but with (((Germany))) one never knows.

you idiots had your own fucking slave trade in the same place we did

4 kids and he still stuck around..impressive.

tip top kek, Germany needs to be BLACKED for the good of Europe

>Thanks to America.
More like thanks to you
You might have brought niggers over but you've got way more than we ever will

We gave you the civilisation to do this?

Whites were never black. You're an idiot.

My Bong ancestors owned niggers but they were considerate enough to do it in the west indies.

What does America have to do with anything you want to blame us for you being stupid and taking in millions of migrants because your government is Run by George Soros that's your problem

Differant black fathers, and they are all gone, what you see will be the father of the fifth

adelene-magazin.de/impressum
>((( Navina Salomon )))

pure cohencidence.

R.I.P. Germany
Long live, Brazil v2

Yes goyim, fight among yourselves!

6 gorillions goym.

Amen, brother.

Death to the anglo-kikes!

That's why i love Hitler.

I know the funny shit will start in America. I know the race war will start there. Fucking burgers please start the happening finally!

I was never racist until the media pushed this race mixing agenda upon us. Cant handle it anymore

Looks like a nice family really. And then you see that fucking baby. Holy shit is he ugly

you leave inquisition out of your shitty meme

nothing nice looking about this picture. Looks like something out of a fucking Tim Burton movie

>this quote
>checks flag

made me thank

>That's why i love Hitler.
Lol, maybe Germany wouldn't need so many black bulls if Hitler hadn't got more than five million of Germany's finest sons killed in a pointless war.

What's that sound? Oh right. The sound of my ancestors rotating in their graves.

see
It's a jew

Did I redpill em good Sup Forums?
I hope you're fucking happy
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At what point do black women wake up to this?

kek even we, mexicans, don't like mexican-american mongrels
you got to be really fucked up when a fully race mixed country dislikes you

What a shocker.

The vast majority of germans with a migration background are eastern europeans and so-called Aussiedler, ethnically germans who lived outside the german borders who were allowed to immigrate after '45 on the basis of right of return laws.

Still, way too many stinky arabs here.

I have an opening for a new German friend, if you're available

>pointless war.
>pointless
fucking meme flag.

The jews made the same thing in Germany like they are now doing in America. We did not want that war but the jews wanted it.
Also be a smart nigger and realize that the jews aren't white and it was the jew who enslaved you.

fucking Jews.