This fucking cat

This fucking cat.

I hope the reveal is soon.

I don't think there'll necessarily be one. She could just stay like that. Technically she hasn't appeared in this manga before.

It won't be anything much outside of like a few panels, but it would be nice to see her new design.

>that last page
Flashbacks of FMA

Well, she would need a new gimmick since Marcille stole the role of picky eater.

marcille will eventually be locked up and executed for her crimes so we need a replacement anyway!

the Valentine edit was great

Maizuru is the new best girl

>picky eater

I'm pretty sure she's going to join Laius and Senshi in making weird cooking. The line from the girl that she shouldn't throw weird things into the food was a hint.

Never trust an elf

Especially the one with ugly fat ears

That's boring.
How about them throwing Marcille into a tentacle pit?

>The line from the girl that she shouldn't throw weird things into the food was a hint.

Or it might be because it's a fucking cat. You wouldn't let a dog touch your food.

>Girl
what are you implying faggots?

>implying sureau has any male retainers

Sureau is a pretty shitty friend. Leaves his original party in the middle of an ongoing crisis and now chimps out before knowing the whole story that took place in his absence. He even made the same mistake again as they did on their first venture and neglected his personal well-being, becoming a liability to his comrades. Not to mention he enabled the brown sociopath to continue his holier-than-thou questline, who'd otherwise rest at the bottom of a lake now as snake food.

Laius' biggest mistake wasn't blabbing about the dark magic thing, it was letting Sureau into the party in the first place. Only good that'll come out of this is that ninja catgirl will end up joining the main party, if the one-shot is anything to go by.

>Only good that'll come out of this is that ninja catgirl will end up joining the main party, if the one-shot is anything to go by.
She likes "weird things" in food? Yeah, she'll fit right in.

Laius and Marcille would do anything to bring Farin back. Sureau would not.

I thought cake-woman referred to preventing cat ninja from getting fur into the food.

Chilchack and Marcille pointed out that Sureau's party is all female, him aside.

>new chapter
thanks Sup Forums

kuso gaijin

What is she exactly? You have a samurai, a tengu, an oni, two ninjas, and a cat...what?

>he missed last thread

My despair level is pretty high after that thread.

Kabru a cute

Soon...

He will do something so horrible, won't he?

i know user
i got bad feeling for next chapter...

mother-hen is best chicken

So,,,in your opinion guys did the mad sorcerer improve Farlyn or spoiled her?

I actually like Kabru, he seems like a pretty complete character. Sure he likes to overthink a lot of stuff but I see it more as both a pro and a con of his whole character structure. I feel like his stoic attitude fits pretty good with Laius

>mfw I missed last thread
I COULDN'T FIND IT IN THE CATALOG anyone got the link for the archive?

Will Farlyn ever catch a break?

>I COULDN'T FIND IT IN THE CATALOG anyone got the link for the archive?

DOZO

> Leaves his original party in the middle of an ongoing crisis

To be fair, Laius and Co. were woefully unprepared to re-enter the dungeon, Sureau may have neglected his health once he was down there, but it's pretty sound reasoning to get another group + more supplies before rushing off. I mean, if the group hadn't met Senshi they would have definitely either died or be forced to turn back due to their lack of knowledge about dungeon food.

Honestly I think given some time to adjust he would be as okay with it as the main group are.

I mean, I imagine Chilcack or Laius would have had at least similar reactions had Marcille done it on her own.

She's happy now!

Kabru a shit

So she transforms her arms to human form to cook, or is that just a dress?

I think she has human arms, it's just the kimono thing that has feathers. It's probably enchanted or something.

I mean, you can see the sleeve holes so I'd imagine that's how it is.

>To be fair, Laius and Co. were woefully unprepared to re-enter the dungeon

Problem I have with Sureau is that he made off without even waiting a few hours to tell them in person what he planned to do. They weren't in a coma.

I think she is more close to a dragon with feathers

Probably a cat god or something. Bakeneko or nekomata. I don't really know the difference.

He was probably in a hurry too? They had a finite amount of time before Farlyn was digested, Laius at least was adamant that they go back down right away.

I mean, the trip would have been long enough as it was, Sureau's group was only, what, 3/4 of the way down the dungeon at most, by that time, Laius's group had already killed the dragon, revived Farlyn, and started heading back from the abandoned city already.

What the fuck
Is she like a dragontaur now?

i dont like the brownie grifith

Made with dragon(male) parts.

Could be a harpy. Could be a chimera.

Those two creatures haven't shown up in this series right?

that fucking sword germ tho
what's its endgame

It looks like a new creature, tho the fact that she's specifically bleeding from the eye where Chilchack stabbed the red dragon probably means something.

>Imouto mutates into a monster
>can't bring her back to humanity now
Fuck

Oh please no.

I think they mixed her with cockatrice meat when they revived her.

I doubt it. Maybe it's just an incomplete transformation.

Shouldn't be a problem though, considering Farlyns magic approach, she could just transform into her human form.

What exactly was dark about Marcille's magic? The spell itself is evil no matter what? The use of dragon meat? All she did was revive Farlyn which is a usual thing in the dungeon.

>cute
>team mom
>can cast youkai
What's not to like. Only if Tade has more actions this chapter.

the magic she used is considered unethical

Marcille herself says lots of so called dark magic is just magic that can be used for evil but aren't actually evil in and of themselves
That's just what she says though, maybe there is such a thing as evil magic

> What exactly was dark about Marcilles magic?

I'd say, the fact that it was forbidden, as well as the fact that it apparently belongs to some kind of 'other' class of magic not in use today, as she mentioned with that whole 'taking magic from another dimension' thing. We don't exactly know what drawbacks it could have, especially considering how the flesh of the dragon changed Farlyn much more than Marcille intended, but obviously there's something dangerous enough about this kind of magic that it was locked away.

I'd read that doujin

Except bringing something back to life isn't normal at all, even in the dungeon. It's a violation of a soul.

Marcille is the kind of person who would be on a government watchlist based on her internet history

Eh, not really, it's because of the mad sorcerer that the souls of the deceased remain trapped in the dungeon, healers just make use of the dungeons curse to shove peoples souls back inside of them, they're basically just exploiting the system.

Did you even read the mange? It's completely normal as long as the body isn't too damaged.

>allied themselves with Orcs
>used dark magic
Those 2 reasons are more than enough for Cabron to kill them.

Also, the Eating Monsters thing might be a questionable thing. On the plus side, he's probably thinking "Oh shit they killed and ATE a fucking red dragon. No way I could kill them, not easily, anyway."

>How to grow magical plants safely
>How to vaporize a lake
>How to get a lot of energy
>Raising the dead alternate rituals
>Forbidden magic
>Contacting the dungeon dimension
>Sudden nosebleeds after using magic

Yep

Chilchack chose wrongly this issue.

I can only hope it's not another 30 chapters to get to what's her name now

They didn't exactly "ally" themselves with Orcs, they just traded some shit in return for information about shortcuts to the lower levels.

Also, as it is, I don't think Cabron really cares that much about Marcille's actions, he's mostly intent on ratting out Laius for the secretly evil person he wants him to be, if only to justify his untrusting nature.

>they just traded some shit in return for information about shortcuts to the lower levels.
Should've outright killed them, it's what lawful adventurers would do.

>mange
Probably unintentional, but it got a giggle out of me

lawful adventurers get killed doing stupid shit

Yeah but Kabru doesnt know that. Laius didnt explain the circumstances that led them to be non hostile to the orcs.
All that Kabru knows is that they allied with the orcs and used forbidden magic. Eating monsters isnt really evidence of them being evil and he's doubting if they stole the treasure, if it can be called doubting and not him hatching up a plan.

Was Senshi trying to seduce the asian cooking lady or he's just trying to cheer up a fellow cook?

Why are the people in Kabrus party following him?

Clearly he's just going down the dungeon for shits and giggles and intimidating his asian qt.

He was just being courteous, plus he probably just wanted to help out in the kitchen regardless.

Senshi is just a nice guy who loves cooking, I doubt he was trying to hit on her.

Because he's charismatic and a competent leader.

> Competent

Please, they died to treasure bugs.

>starts explaining his reasoning AFTER getting hit with a sword
Laius is so fucking bad at talking

I imagine he had to get the fact that they resurrected her with forbidden magic first, otherwise the justification wouldn't have made that much sense.

smart
strong
talk good
pick two

>killing your potential brother in law
The hunger is really getting to him, huh?

Sureau is kind of a cunt.

>what was dark about Marcilles magic
>Whats dark about making Laiuses sister a slave to the mad sorcerer and a semi dragon

None of that shit would have had happened if she had goats

You would too, if you learned that your waifu was turned into a zombie dragon hybrid. Then again, considering where we are, you'd probably think of that as an improvement.

can't marry a girl executed for heresy anyway

All that slave to the mad sorcerer shit was likely more just because of the nature of the dragon, all Marcilles spell is really capable of is reviving someone whose soul is already too far gone for normal revival spells.

If any normal healer was down there and Farlyn's soul was still strongly attached, I imagine they would have been able to revive her with the dragon without forbidden magic anyway.

I imagine if Laius pushes the "It was the only way to revive her soul" + "It was the mad sorcerer who fucked up her body" + "Would you rather she stay dead forever?" angles then Sureau might come around.

>You would too, if you learned that your waifu was turned into a zombie dragon hybrid.
He doesn't even know about that, he just heard "we used the dark arts to resurrect her" and flipped out.

>a zombie dragon
Even normal resurrection needs additional materials to fix the body.

Unless his troupe is capable of reviving skeletons back to full health humans, he has no right to mouth off on behalf of Fayrlin.

FUCK

CABRON

so if they defeat the crazy dungeon wizard the place will disappear or what?
it will impact the local economy obviously but won't they also be hunted down by the elves or whoever it was that wants the secret wizard knowledge?

Why would it? It probably needs dismantling to be destroyed.

She connected her body to the dungeons magic which indirectly hooked her up to the infinite magic dimension (Which is why she could do those cast free powerful spells) in order to jumpstart the resurrection process since her body didn't have enough energy left in it for the normal spell to take.

Using dragon meat didn't really fuck anything up technically. Dungeon monsters were confirmed to not have souls so no risk of soul mixing and the ressurection guys use animals to fill in missing mass all the time without issue. The others are just freaking out because using a monster for it is as disgusting as eating monsters to normal people.

The reason she's acting like a dragon now and doing its old mission is because the scorcerer believes her to be the dragon and is controling her through her connection to the dungeon.

Tldr; It's black magic because she essentially turned her into a dungeon monster.

>Will dungeon disappear
Its brick and mana ecosystem works without mad sorc user

>It will impact local economy
It might not. Mad sorc doesnt create the creatures in the dungeon except maybe for the really high level ones that nobody will face anyways

>won't they also be hunted down by the elves or whoever it was that wants the secret wizard knowledge?

Of course, only reason why elves arent digging the dungeon themselves is that Mad Sorcerer is the baddest motherfucker in Meshiverse. Even now she could wipe the dungeon clean of interlopers if she didnt have better things to do. That stuff is too low level and way beneath her.

Actual elves hunting her might warrant her to act however

Well technically the souls being trapped is the mad scorcerer's doing even if the rest of the dungeon isn't. With the mad scorcerer dead that spell will disappear and resurrection won't work and the undead in the upper levels will be gone.

Something about Sureau's team i have noticed. I found in manga and anime,young master type characters, especially eastern origin, like him will usually have an all female cast or a old man as his companies, who are his friends but also his servant and bodyguard.
Is there a reason for this trops ? like historical cultural background

Don't mind if I do. Seriously, why the fuck is he so cute in this chapter? Look at that fucking blush.