Women BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/
gizmodo.com/china-has-already-gene-edited-86-people-with-crispr-1822297524
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/09/breakthrough-as-human-eggs-developed-in-the-lab-for-first-time
phys.org/news/2018-02-creature-future-regenerative-medicine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it was produced entirely artiticially without a woman? Just genuinely curious how it was made.

More like marriage and Christianity BTFO lel

Stem cells

Woman are getting more and more irrelevant er'day

we can literally create humans without humans now.

Yes they are

As a woman, this is great. Fuck having to go through 9 months of pain and vomits, then hours of intense labor pain, and the month after of just bleeding. And I won't get stretched out. You know how many women get c-sections just to avoid getting stretched out?

Its for women who cant produce eggs themself

Artificial human true masterrace when?

this statement is the prime example of whats wrong with women

Watch, they're gonna go apeshit and ban this shit as being inhumane and immoral.

Agreed

Women BTFO.

for you as a woman, its disastrous, because you will now have no excuse not to compete with men on an equal basis

You know the rules.

Women will be forced to attract men through the power of their own virtue, rather than holding a monopoly on reproduction and their "winning personality". God help them, they're not ready.

demonic. I can't wait to have soulless lab grown kids!

lol what a waste of 7 trips

Men could have babies WITHOUT women by creating artificial eggs from skin cells
>Scientists unveil experimental research which suggests blokes could create children on their own
>Scientists are working on an experimental technique which could one day remove women from the baby-making process.
>In a landmark achievement, a team of British researchers have managed to conceive baby mice without fertilising an egg cell with sperm - the natural (and highly popular) way of producing children.
>The technique fuses sperm with ordinary cells derived from skin or other tissue to create viable embryos.
>It could allow gay men to have babies with each other or let a man fertilise his own cells to produce offspring containing a mixture of genes inherited from him and his parents.
>The technique could allow women whose fertility has been wiped out by cancer drugs or radiotherapy to have their own children, or even aid the preservation of endangered species, since it avoids the need to recover eggs.
>For the experiment, the scientists started off by creating "parthenogenote" mouse embryos. These are all-female embryos made without sperm by tricking an egg into developing as if it has been fertilised.
thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/

It doesn`t matter, China will do it and they give two fucks about women`s feelings. Think about it, not only you can have a son without a woman, you will be able to request to have the best DNA possible via gene modification, more intelligent, better health, no deceases, etc.
gizmodo.com/china-has-already-gene-edited-86-people-with-crispr-1822297524

1984 is coming closer and closer

I got holy digits saying that womenless children are soulless and the product of demonic science. you know its true.

>Stem cells

Genuinely curious what the rate of autism, downs, and other fucked uo mutations will be with babies produced from these

There is no future for white and black women. None. They are repulsive animals. The future is very simple: white men will live in Patriarchy-states devoid of the disgusting white and black roasties, their degeneracy, and diseases. Asian and 10/10 Latina women who have been properly vetted will be given temporary "Human-like Creature" status that will need to be renewed every 5 years based on their behavior. In the event of Asian degeneracy they will be immediately banished to Africa. Obese will be be banned without question.

We'll conquer the stars with our sexbots, Asian wives, Hapa Chad sons, and artificial wombs. White women will be left to deal with the hellscape of their own making, mostly likely living out their days as slaves to Arab and black men, who will beat them daily.

Post milk

Does this mean some time in the future traps are gonna start getting pregnant

Great more Normies.

You realize that no man will need to respect you after this right? Oh wait you're a woman, I almost forgot you don't care anyway.

0 rate, they only pick the good ones and discard the failures.

Meanwhile tell me about the rate of mutts your country is generating

If they're not Jew eggs, the place is anti-Semitic.

>>It could allow gay men to have babies with each other
We need to step on the gas.

These aren't artificial. They are developed using uterine tissue the way it naturally occurs. Get real.

But wait who do you actualfags expect to raise theses babies? Robots? Daycare? It wouldn't actually be 'your baby'...tell me that anons. Who would raise it? You? While you're working 40 hrs per week?

Could people like you just shut up this is why everyone thinks we're all virgins your ideas are stupid and unrealistic

Gender equality would give men time off for the kids, why do you want to work 40 hours a week goy just work 20 like they do in europe

>thinking you can diagnose autism from an egg

found the retard

Obviously I'd get all those social benefits and free shit for having 8 kids. Just doing my part, sir.

You laughed at me when I told you, "Traps will make women obsolete by 2030". Who's laughing now, Bitch?

With the implication that babies will no longer be gestated in a natural womb, what are some potential emotional ramifications on the child? How important is hearing the voice of the mother? Can a child be a normal human without it?

Adults have stem cells too.
They're just very hard to get to, sitting in tiny pockets in your brain and bone marrow.

if any of you fuckers are willing to have a child with no mother I hope you follow through with it and get murdered by it because it grows up to be a soulless psychopathic demon possessed golem.

Calls is mutts but thinks he can diagnose people with autism from an egg. Everyone who thinks this is a good idea is retarded

Aaaaaaand just a LARPing faggot. Real women dont go for C-section because of that, its for medical complications. My wife was intent on Not getting it because of the scar and it made her "weak" as a birthing woman. After about 3 weeks she was back to same diameter and for about 2 months after she had some fucking intense vaginal muscles.

So you sir are a faggot and full of shit. Neck yourself.

¿Qué locura o qué desatino me lleva a contar las ajenas faltas, teniendo tanto que decir de las mías?

THIS THREAD IS VIRGIN TRASH!

First of all, get your fucking fact's straight!
The eggs weren't produced from fucking stem cells!!!

They were produced from ovarian tissue and cells of an immature female egg.

How can you all spread this childish misinformation and how can all of you retards absorb it as the truth??

All you 12 year olds need to btfo and be a man instead of pretending like you're going to be able to have a sex robot that raises your children and a woman-less world.

Do you fags realize how fucking gay you sound?
Maybe if you changed your selfish, shit personalities, you could finally get laid.

theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/09/breakthrough-as-human-eggs-developed-in-the-lab-for-first-time

why wouldn't I just get on WELFARE and SECTION 8

Only one person seems to have their head on.

Dunno. I think if robot waifus ever become a reality, they might provide the mother side of parenting. But then again, they'll always have the thought they were born in a fuckin tube.

another roastie doing what she does best: sprinting from any and all responsibilities while screaming for more rights and freedoms

Maybe there's a fucking reason men want to turn away from women you fuckin faggot.

This. I read the article. OP did not.

no it's not. You're always using artificial wombs as superior because nothing can go wrong, the whore can't do drugs and eat unhealthy during pregnancy and she doesn't look shitty after a few pregnancies since the only worth of a woman is her hole according to pol.
When a woman agrees it's a proof for everything what's wrong with women. +LOL

It also gives women the option to have as many offspring as they want, not limited to the number of their eggs.

But would the natural humanity of a kid still be there if it were raised by robo waifu while pops is out working? Or would they all be more autistic than /r9k/?

now put them in that thicc sexbot

You're the weaker sex and soon you'll be worthless and replaceable.

>As a woman
guaranteed replies, well done chap

Do men care if somebody respects them if they use sexdolls as a mother replacement and artificial wombs? No? Why should women care?
It will be a fully individualistic society without familie ties, heritage or identity. Beautiful.

As a man, this is great. Fuck having to be used by a woman while she sits and complains about me when I work for hours of physical labor being in pain, and then not seeing the money for myself because she threatens to leave me and take half of everything. I won't have to deal with emotional abuse and having my child taken away for me when everything I did was built around the woman I loved. You know how many women divorce men and ruin their lives?

>just to avoid getting stretched out
Women caring more about appearances than their children eh

Yeah this is what I've been thinking. I imagine the child would be born extremely fucked up.

Probably going to be legislation coming out by 2030 to regulate it. Human experimentation is illegal and idk if this counts as that.

that's exactly what i was thinking.
what stops a corporation from just making slaves, educating them as needed, killing them off to reduce costs, ya dont need to pay them or give them rights, then harvest their organs when ya need spar parts.
this shit will get out of control fast.
then there will be another whiny bunch screaming about rights they think they have.
fukt, that's what regular people are, fukt

>marxism is destroying the nuclear family!
no that's bad!
>look some invention will destroy the nuclear family but it has a remote chance of making women mad!
YAAAY!

Aayylmso

Slippery, meet slope.

don't they get stem cells from aborted fetuses? ie they need women to produce the fetuses to produce the stem cells which they then use to produce an egg?

Not necessarily.

iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells) can be derived from somatic cells, such as cheek swabs and shit

Nice. This makes me and Anastasia very happy.

You can't destroy that which is already destroyed. It's kind of like how you can't kill dead people. Sage.

Old hags are going to use this to spend their lives getting fucked by random men while on the pill and then have kids at age 50. This is fucking bad. Gonna have 60yrs old and older women wanting to have kids, and younger women getting educated and working instead of sucking dick and raising kids.

You know, those who will benefit the most from this are faggot couples and old infertile women right? As well as lesbians and other people who are not fit to raise kids such as women working full time jobs etc.

>says the increasingly nervous roastie

Yeah, because this technology will soon be available at neet friendly prices.

Sounds like a creepy dystopia where people are created like a lab rat.

No you need a womb.

kek

Czeched.

Why wouldn't you just surgically harvest one of your own eggs and raise it in an artificial womb?

Does that come with a side of hash browns?

If they get the same rights we do, what's the problem?

Fuck off roastie.

yeah, too dumb to understand anything
heres a hint for the brainlets:

artificial egg still needs a womb, so you still get "stretched out", dummy.

Literally the end of women as a necessity for maintaining civilization. This is a great accomplishment by men.

Children of single fathers are less prone to mental illnesses than children of single mothers.

>Gonna have 60yrs old and older women wanting to have kids, and younger women getting educated and working instead of sucking dick and raising kids.
So nothing will change then.

>oh look I don't need a woman to raise a child anymore
>pays for child
>comes out just like you
>a failure
>a loser
>offs himself when he's like 15

Enjoy that investment.

phys.org/news/2018-02-creature-future-regenerative-medicine.html

they can just convert other cells into stem cells now

The nuclear family is already dead. At least this invention saves the white race.

Can't be worse than being raised by a modern woman.

The future will also include the extinction of the female gender

mgtow will be finally able to grow their own children

Some people will produce females for novelty, but they'll be a minority of the population.

Pretty sure that's why you are what you are:

you had a shitty life regarding women and think it's the same for everyone.

(Hint, most people aren't bitter beta males like ya'll)

tits or gtfo
very disappointed in Sup Forums

>implying i'm male

This is also great if these “eggs” are better than natural ones. For example of a couple of 40 year olds want a kid but they dont want an autist, they can do this and have a better chance of normal birth.

For all I know its worse tho.