Nigger Music

33 out of the 50 songs on the music charts in the USA is nigger music even though blacks and niggers make up less than 15 percent of the american population meaning there is less of a probability of them appearing so many times. Explain please. About to count UK one to see if it's the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6C4BiaFHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ODfz9-V0OM8
youtube.com/watch?v=3GrwsO2fjfc
youtube.com/watch?v=S7-pGJVqcxc
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Bs9uPgbj8
youtu.be/9oWVJrPtwmo
youtube.com/watch?v=GlE-VTj6CE8
youtube.com/watch?v=HbtGDZf9Ts8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deepstate demlibs.

Don't have to count UK one it's literally round about the same. The music is literally just a large bass with niggers talking. WTF? Only reason i noticed this was because i was listening radio in car yesterday and all there was rap/r and b music.

Technically, it's not 'nigger music'. It's American music. Meaning, it's the output of American culture and our history. Read 'White Liberals, Black Rednecks' by Thomas Sowell. The freed slaves of the South copied what they saw the poor Southern whites doing since they had no culture of their own. Have you ever listened to old school 'honky tonk' country music? It might as well be rap. Playing music and having a good time is something we've been doing for a long time...

Nigger music is in it's death throes. (((they))) are generating false numbers for ratings. nogs pirate their music, which means their sales numbers have to be ginned up to keep popularity momentum.

and 99 out of 100 on the world music charts are nigger music too
humanity is lost

Really gets the noggin joggin

>humanity is lost

Yea, the charts don't lie. It's over.

this user gets it.
country music is about where you come from and your problems.
rap music is about where you come from and your problems.

The chart data completely aligns with my anecdotal data from 4 kid siblings. The Jews have fully weaponized the niggers, and our children have been completely brainwashed. Our future will be black

youtube.com/watch?v=l6C4BiaFHZU

Rap is just about dead anons. I know it's everywhere but the whole thing is fucked. (They) are slowly making more and more rappers gay, pretty much all of them are an act and people are noticing. Give rap 10 more years and it will be gone, replaced by homosexual gangsters.

Cap this.

Is that Shia lebouff?

Pasty melon

Liking music as a hobby is literally for children

Someone should actually make this vase (and sell), as an urn

>Pasty melon

Are you sure it's not Shia? it looks like him.

with pasted on hair.

Also it's involved in shitloads of money laundering

Gee, I wonder (((WHO))) spends lots and lots of money signing rappers and promoting their music

Jews have always promoted nigger music as a means to subvert western civilization ever since the "Rock 'N Roll" days.

The very term Rock 'N Roll itself was invented by the jew radio DJ Alan Freed

the nigger Little Richard got his start with Specialty Records, owned and run by the Jew named Art Rupe, born as Arthur Goldberg.

nigger Chuck "Roll Over Beethoven" Berry got his start with Chess Records, owned by a Polish Jew named Leonard Chess.

"Niggas with Attitude" got their start with the kike Jerry Heller as we all know

And we all know kikes run the labels and tv stations and radio stations

It all started with the Jewish subversion known as "swing" or "jazz" and that's why Hitler banned that trash

Music has been weaponized

>33 out of the 50 songs on the music charts in the USA is nigger music

Anons should not be listening to nigger music right now anyways. They should be listening to Andrew Wilkow on Sirius/XM 125.

It's nigger music. Who cares what it was 200 years ago. Rap is nigger music, and the reason it is popular is because jews produce it then dumb ass white cucks consume it.

The kikes are good at brainwashing ill give them that. I mean i listened to the nigger trash yesterday and i honestly have no clue why people buy their shit, there's no meaning behind the lyrics and has no uniqueness to it. They literally sound all the same or very familiar. The reason why im so shocked is because i haven't listened to the charts for years, back then there was an occasional rap song but now it's just non stop.

Post Malone is white tho

>Give rap 10 more years and it will be gone

I said the same thing 10 years ago

rap is about talking about tits pussy booty money and drugs prison and guns

He is Jewish, both his parents are Jews and he was born in New York. Even black midgets can tell he is a jewish industry plant...
youtube.com/watch?v=bxQpL5cmNEQ

fucking lol

Golly, it's as if Jewish run entertainment goes for the cheapest labor and shoots for the lowest common denominator or something.

Post Malone skips out on his performances. Wanted to see him in Vegas on NYE at Legends Room. Nope. Cancelled with some bullshit excuse about not being able to get there due to weather. Such a disappointment.

Indie and hipster music is overwhelmingly white.

Hipsters will eventually have to realize that their disdain for popular and commercial realize is only because it's made by and for dumb niggers.

>cute girl on tinder
>not sticking her toungue out/ other thot pics
>seems okay, check her bio
>nigger music as her song

every time.

a bunch of those songs are by white people like pic related

Blacks are better at rhythm and primitive sounds. Music is a form of degeneracy, Plato knew it 2500 years ago.

he posts here though

Jesus christ, so I'm a degenerate because I was born loving music and having an ear for melody?
Music was important to Celts and Germanic people, don't spread this non sense.

(((Music charts)))

Theres your answer

Fuck off kike. Music is the ultimate form of degeneracy that leads to hedonism and irrational behavior.

thump thump
i wish i had money
thump thump
ayo
thump
tssst
thump thump
niggassssssssss
thump

To be fair, the music charts in 90% of countries is 100% shit.

>trying to meet girls on tinder
>not meeting women at church

You have to understand that only niggers and teenage girls who listen exclusively to nigger music are the only people left on the planet that are retarded enough to actually buy music anymore. The rest of us just stream it on Pandora, Spotify, or YouTube, or we build our own library through a variety of methods. But again, the only people who are like, dayyyyyum son did you pick up dat new nigga thug album dat dropped today, that shit hot! Are niggers and teenage girls. Don't worry... There is still good music being made for everyone else if you look elsewhere

There's not much else to do than sit on your ass, listening to the newest nig album when you live on gibs.

Those sound like where I come from or future problems

So classical and folk music have this effect as well?
You're one of those "having a good time=degeneracy" types.

There’s obviously degrees of degeneracy present with music and obviously times where music is necessary but it doesn’t imply that music as a whole is good or that you should listen to it. It’s ultimstrly an emotional exercise rather than a logical one and the world is pervaded with emotions and a lack of reason at the moment.

It’s white people dying to be nice. Everybody knows nigger music and our and raw crap. But if you don’t like it, it will make them angry and chimpy. Is that what you want, OP? Angry niggers? You’re just going to undo Obama’s legacy with your hatred of nigger music?

>Earth is not one giant rap-off
>Only some people make music
>Blacks make music in droves bc it's an easy pipe dream and their nigger brains can't comprehend the overwhelming likelihood of failure
>More people than blacks listen to black music

elites are promoting degenerate nigger music hardcore to criminalize niggers for the prison complex as work slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODfz9-V0OM8

>I KEEP SAYING TO YOU GUISE
"Nigger 'culture' wouldn't thrive if stupid white kids weren't so intoxicated by it. Niggers don't have the income to drive record sales and consume mass media." Let me ask you: IF NIGGERS ARE ONLY A FRACTION OF OUR POPULATION, THEN WHY ARE WE FOCUSING OUR EFFORTS ON *THEM*??? It seems like basic math to me. What if we rid ourselves of stupid white kids instead?

rap is shit unironically, I went through a nigger phase as a teen. Post some good music faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GrwsO2fjfc

youtube.com/watch?v=S7-pGJVqcxc
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Bs9uPgbj8

Rap was invented by a white man.
Also Eminem used to be the best rapper before he took the blue pill. Listen to his song, White America.

Hiphop becoming mainstream also means that eventually it will no longer be dominated by blacks.

>Give rap 10 more years and it will be gone,
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO WE REALLY NEED FORTY FUCKING YEARS OF THIS SHIT?
RAP HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE FUCKING 80S. RAP GETTING COMMERCIAL RADIO PLAY FOR FORTY YEARS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF BIG BAND MUSIC FROM THE FUCKING 40S STILL GETTING PRODUCED AND FEATURING IN TOP 40 RADIO IN THE 80S.

DO YOU SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS YET? ISN'T IT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE THAT THE ANTI-WHITE NIGGER MUSIC IS SUBSIDIZED BY THE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY FOR GENERATIONS, WHILE ALL OTHER FORMS OF MUSIC ARE LEFT TO WITHER AND DIE?

Stop trying to hype your golem.
Shut it down, we know.

>not being a literal robot makes you a degenerate
kill yourself

china banned the shit for a reason.

10/10 would pirate

the problem are billboard charts and dependence on liberal ranking systems and organizations.
there is literally no problem with music right now, because we have decentralized sources to download music and nobody depends on tv shows.
i hate people who act like they "have to" listen to this junk. literally braindead to consume something you don't like.

>Don't worry... There is still good music being made for everyone else if you look elsewhere

Yes I find that very comforting as I'm forced to listen to piped in nigger music when I'm shopping and eating out.

true its fucking shite, i feel sorry for these kids

>believing you form rational opinions
>listening to music

>Niggers don't have the income to drive record sales and consume mass media."
You realize the entire music industry is an scam right?
I mean you don't seriously think record sales are driven by popular demand do you?

Shia looks rough.

sorry but wat

That's my point! It's not niggers buying rap music. It's stupid white kids.

>i hate people who act like they "have to" listen to this junk
Maybe things are different in Germany, but Top 40 music is EVERYWHERE here.

Rap music peaked 5 years ago. Nobody can top the musicality and lyricism of this track:

youtu.be/9oWVJrPtwmo

i understand. being forced to listen to radio is literally torture. i had that in a job. and i've quit mainly because of the radio that was playing. it really makes you numb and kills your soul. it's like being programmed with the dumbest shit all day long.

>Tfw I've been to Kendrick, Kanye, and Tyler all in the past year or so and have met tons of fun girls and made some cool friends.

Guess I'm too normal for Sup Forums these days

Reminder that a nigger coined the white nationalist term 'based'

>played at restaurants
>played at bars
>12 year olds blast it on their speakers on their bikes
>every fucking car on the road is blaring It
>every movie and commercial and tv show has it
>everyone talks about it
>etc

But keep telling yourself that “we don’t have to listen to it if we don’t want to”

You must not know any young people

Kikes are poisoning the well

Fuck off normalfag

Kys

Kys

i don't have to. i live isolated, have an online business and live in a rural area. radio in supermarket only plays old classics over and over again. mainly pop and rock music.

Would you let a nigger in your house? Don’t let them in your head. About all it’s good for is keeping the NU’s full.

+germans in general listen to heavy metal, acoustic pop or edm

>be america
>be meat grinder for culture
>slowly destroy immigrant whites heritage
>now they have no connection, no roots
>look for some culture to latch on to
>jews got your fix

You really only have to listen to that garbage if you work in a restaurant or something. If that's your situation, I'm sorry.

No that's NOT your point.
My point is that the entire business model is artificial.
"Stupid white kids" buy the records because the records are what's played on the radio. The whole business model of the record industry is based on the scientific fact that if you are constantly exposed to a piece of music your brain will be tricked into thinking that you like that piece of music, because the human mind confuses familiarity and tolerance with appreciation. It doesn't matter what's actually being played you WILL come to appreciate it if you're exposed to it constantly, and the record industry knows this, which is why Top 40 radio plays the same songs over and over and over again 24 hours a day.

I’ve managed to clear my ears of nigger music, but I’m worried about my kids. They will have to go to school and be extremely influenced by nigger music and nigger culture and other shit like that.

wow its almost like the music industry is run by fucking jews

to be fair, hiphop is inherently catchy. you can't blame the kikes for that, it's a drumloop, bass and a catchy sample that's often already familiar.
White kids only worship the nigger side of the culture because they've been jewed into doing so.
>hip-hop would be mainatream popular to an extent no matter what but it's current subject matter would not be as degenerate or widely accepted without (((their))) help

So don’t let them listen to music. It’s almost universally believed that music is not some thing dangerous, when reality shows that it’s quite the contrary. You can explain to them that it’s not necessary to like music or listen to it, which is something they will never hear from their peers and thus never believe that it’s ok not to like or listen to music.

I'm probably too autistic to end up with kids, but I would send them to piano lessons at a young age and mostly play classical around the house (even though I do enjoy other genres). With luck, a solid musical background will make it obvious how devoid of talent rap is and thus make it a hard pass.

just think about what music is. it actually creates waves that enter your eardrum, get interpreted and actually start a reaction of "imitation", because the human body is wired to immitate in order to fit in. music is just as real as other matter.

It's only catchy if you have two digit IQ and can't appreciate actual, well-composed melodies.

Who cares!!! MORE RAP MUSIC!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GlE-VTj6CE8

Is it not allowed for someone to appreciate both? Because that's a pretty niave and sheltered thing to say

So why was Nigger music actually good back then? Why is it so trash now? Listening to the Big Bands, I have to wonder, why are Nigs so unskilled now? They can't even play a trumpet at this point.

this is what german rappers look like
youtube.com/watch?v=HbtGDZf9Ts8

I can appreciate both. I believe you are the brainlet. The lyrics are shit but you can't call any variation of music retarded.
Some instrumental hip-hop beats are fine.
You are a faggot.