twitter.com/zahihawass?lang=en
twitter.com/egyindependent
twitter.com/ahramonline
twitter.com/DailyNewsEgypt
twitter.com/EgyptTodayMag
sca-egypt.org/eng/msa_contact.htm
egyptembassy.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the movie. It was probably a dirty globalist.

make that two now and it's only going to be more

Who the fuck cares? Why the fuck are people caring about yet another capeshit film? Why?

One of the best superhero films had a black hero, yet I don't see anyone gushing over it like this shit.

but why does it deserve a perfect score just for starring niggers? It doesn't make sense, oh wait this is just more Black Privilege showing itself

THEY ARE AWARE OF IT AND IT'S BEING FIXED

>UPDATE: It has come to our attention that Black Panther’s RottenTomatoes page has since been sabotaged by a reviewer troll seeking to derail the movie’s historic rating. We have reached out to RottenTomatoes about the attack but they have yet to respond. Given RottenTomatoes’ stance on hate speech and their awareness of Black Panther’s vulnerability to it, we are confident we can resolve the matter.
>– Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score — Bleeding Cool
>– Just One Critic Derails Perfect Black Panther Score on Rotten Tomatoes — MovieWeb
lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

>being critical of the movie is hate speech

That's not what it says and not the point.

IT WAS THEIR TURN!

Oh hi rabbi

Was the movie even good, wtf?

also blade had a black actor people actually wanted to go see. who the fuck cares about any of the no-name niggers in panther? the one guy i thought was nick cannon but it's not even him. and the main actors nappy ass hair looks like shit. should have went with a nice fade or something.

White people giving this movie 100% ratings is like when a parent pins their kid's crayon picture of a dragon on the fridge.

Wasn't the reviewer Irish though?
So why does trump have to do with it

*Two

And he is an irishman....shittttttttttttt

But Irish people are not based...his comment in a nutshell:

All this empowerment, all this we wuz...by beating the shit out of villains...this guy actually made a point of exposing the fact that a super her movie is not the way you get people to love their

Based Irishman tries to let blacks know that if they want to show they are strong, they need to make a drama, not a comic book movie

Black people pissed

My side of babyback ribs

Ok, someone can answer me why this rotten tomatoes site is such a big deal? Isnt there's a million other like it like IMDB? So many times its been mentioned here, yet i cant understand what makes this one so special.

What the fuck is wrong with their beards? Why do they go down the middle of their cheeks, instead of following the ear and jawline?

we

Because blacks and nothing more.

The irishman points out that a movie about an ass kicking superhero is not the way black should celebrate their culture...he is right

In his mind he is saying: make a movie like roots or some shit...but black be like: shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It's the metacritic of movies. People shouldn't take it seriously, but they do.

If you don't like it the solution is a simple one.
Show Arab and Egyptian celebrities You tube and twitter profiles of WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEET mental midgets and get real Egyptians pushing back against the negros cultural appropriation

>socialbakers.com/statistics/twitter/profiles/egypt/

>wamda.com/2012/01/the-100-most-influential-arabs-on-twitter

>forbesmiddleeast.com/en/list/top-100-arab-celebrities/

>stepfeed.com/our-list-of-top-20-arab-social-media-stars-9463
>twitter.com/zahihawass?lang=en
>twitter.com/egyindependent
>twitter.com/ahramonline
>twitter.com/DailyNewsEgypt
>twitter.com/EgyptTodayMag
>sca-egypt.org/eng/msa_contact.htm
>egyptembassy.net/

This is a really easy one guys, and the north africans/Arabs are so Racist they will reply to these Wogs with hellfire

I thought it was pretty good, idk if 10/10 worthy but id give it a solid 8/10

>this movie suck-
>DAS RAAAAYCIS WHITEY GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WUZ KANGZ
wtf is the deal with this timeline

The Blade movies weren't really that good. It was fitting for the time but overall they're pretty meh.

This has potential actually

>black on white text
I get the pun, but c'mon now, it's illegible

Taking it so seriously they wrap their personal life around them. But why this one is the golden truth? Is it some sort of hollywood backed offical site, which try to tell the mass what to like or what to not?Is it even credible if anyone can just post a comment or "troll" and not just show how much it made in cinema and how much did it cost?

It's not Hollywood backed, but you can be sure that they pay attention to it. I forget what game/dev it was, but remember when there was a game that got an 84% on metacritic, and the dev team didn't get their bonuses because the goal was 85%? I guarantee the same thing happens with metacritic and movie studios.

>I guarantee the same thing happens with metacritic and movie studios.

Rotten Tomatoes* not metacritic

We was a crime fighter!

>I forget what game/dev it was, but remember when there was a game that got an 84% on metacritic, and the dev team didn't get their bonuses because the goal was 85%?
The company was Obsidian when they made Fallout New Vegas.

Top lad

The detractor, the one that calls the movie shit is from Ireland, he is an official movie critic..he simply point out that it is a comic book movie, not a drama about black lives and the struggle.

In his very effective comment he states that you don't show black greatness by creating a movie that shows a black man punching evil people in the face...his is the only comment on the movie that does not pander to stupidity and a political agenda

>Still no streamings

I expected more from you black nerds

A stupid nigger superhero movie is the pinnacle of movie making art?

The detractor is based as fuck...He is an Irishman with a pro account and states the simple fact that you don't create by creating a movie that basically embodies strength by having your protagonist by punching evil people in the face

This is a great idea. Get the kangz to call north-africans not african, stand back and grab a beer

Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile. Where only a few things were racist a decade ago, just about anything can be racist today (at least by their standards)

>the current year
fuck you I want more movies with 90s vampires

He said there wasn't enough face punching. As in for a superhero there was very little superheroing.

egyptians today are just descents of the ancient egyptian lower class mixed with niggers and arabs

>capeshit
who fucking cares?

I’ve only see threads of that shit here on Sup Forums

Because it is monitoring society and the SJW bullshit we are all forced to deal with.

I don't mind 90's vampires or even Blade. I was mainly just saying that the plot was meh in the first and the sequels sucked dick.

Edgy emo detected, vampires are done and over with bitch

Did you not see what I was responding to? I didn't even bring up vampires to begin with.

What a racist.

Jesus Christ, not liking some Marvel film makes you a troll now? Giving a movie a negative review is ""sabotage""? What the fuck has the world come to.

Most of the reviewers are Jews.

Go figure.

Doesn't the Black Panther world have everything that Sup Forums wants in a white ethnostate, except everyone's black?

So I got to see this movie a week ago in a prescreen that my wife won tickets too.
It's really bad. Honest score 5/10.
The fight scenes are so crappy, which is why I think they kept them to a minimal, which is odd for a super hero movie.
Then they make them all talk in horrible accents that are very poorly done.
The story telling is horrible, and the movie is way too long and dragged out.
The sound track is also odd as it goes from rap music to classical, where the music also drags on for too long.
Any reviewer should be fired for giving this a 10. You would need a lot of drugs or be a major virtue signaling faggot.
The only main positive was some of the WE WUZ cities are pretty cool, and the scenery is very nice.

>T'Challa
>Challa
>(((Challah)))
Everytime

It might just legitimately be a good film, you know.

The movie sucked, I hated it personally.

1 and 2 were fucking legit. 3 was trash.

I did not interpret his comment to mean anything else than: superhero solves problems inherent to his kingdom by punching people in the face

maybe I am wrong but it seems like he highlights the problem with equating social wrongs being rectified with blows to evil faces

:) Yes he was.

Because it deserves to be posted

2 did have some interesting points but I definitely agree 3 was horrible and should never be seen by anyone.

I may have misread it but I thought for sure he was asking for more face punching.

what was wrong with it? i won't see it till i can pirate it because lmao going to the movies besides blade runner.

hahahahhah holy shit I almost closed it

Is one of the infimity stones in Wankanda?

>WEkanda
i just hope when it comes out, Sup Forums can keep it up at 56%

Consider suicide and then follow through immediately after

kikes love using niggers to destroy america.

thank god we see it.

Yes. It's even in Africa.

Needs more kalashnikovs

6.8 on IMDB. Sounds about right for a flashy big budget cape shit film. Since 7.0 is the cutoff for a truly good movie in IMDB land, I'd say they got it right. People aren't listening to the rotten tomatoes shit anymore, they follow general public ratings. After the star Jews and Ghostbusters shenanigans, they know what a bunch of dishonest cucks critics are these days.

Fucking hell. I thought that most people posted ironically around here, but people on this thread are just straight-up racist.

I ain't even talking about anything to do with the movie. Just... the shit people here are spouting is unreal

>historic rating
It's a fucking Marvel movie.

Back to rebbit, nigger. We are authentically racist

>They decided on its 'historic' 100% rating befure the movie was even released

>straight-up racist.
aka aware of basic statistics

High quality entertaining meh imo. There are lots of fun shots and cool fights/visuals in the first 2.

fuck you faggot kike

>would need a lot of drugs or be a major virtue signaling faggot
that's what "pro" reviewers are. real question is why do people even care about that shit?

it's actually 2

Your guess is as good as mine but based on the trailers and the target audience, I believe there is enough face punching to satisfy a violent demographic....I mean, you may be right bro but I can see how most super hero movies are too much ass kicking to solve the world's problems.

I doubt there is enough dialog and/or philosophy behind a movie targeted for a black audience.
It seems to me that he is saying that face punching and killing of bad guys is not a positive message or a way to change the world

but who knows, I will wait to see it before I comment. I doubt however that the 99th superhero movie this year will convince me that I should channel the negro inside of me and punch people in the face to make the world a better place

SHAME
*ding ding*
SHAME
*ding ding*
SHAME
*ding ding*

BP actually looks good. Using my formula, the trailer reveals none of the plot - which usually means the movie is good. I probably won't see it because I dont see superhero movies in threaters.

Imagine being such a fragile race of people that that a singular negative review of a movie that portrays a fictional African country that is home to a fictional African superhero bothers you so mu ch that you actually complain about it.

Don't blacks in America know that Africans hate them?

the reason they need the reviews to be perfect is to push the message of the movie
>This is what whites took from you, get angry

the good news is, just imagine how many cucks are gonna be attacked at the theaters

>capeshit
Say that to my bugswarm and not my face and see what happens

Blacks in america are so delusional they think that blacks in Africa have the exact same grievances

Still the best rated Marvel Movie, really makes you think

Where is the black woman?

I don't know but I am from Brazil and I saw the new in theaters whilst in the USA...the scene where the gets killed = hooting, hollering and lots of

As soon as this movie fully comes out I'm bombarding it with negative reviews

I hate niggers, faggot. Fuck off

do it now fgt

I will not do the same...but I would never fathom bringing myself to see this in theaters when 90% of the audience will be hollering when they kill a white man

That's how you know the reviews are just shilling. They're shaming someone for not liking a movie because it has all their little pets in it.

>niggers playing superman
>100% rotten tomato

I don't see how normies can't find this a bit suspicious.