I am black roast me. I used to have thoughts of suicide daily over fear of being useless...

I am black roast me. I used to have thoughts of suicide daily over fear of being useless. I once had two mental freakouts in a year. I been wanting to leave a relative's house for a year now to go out my own but I had no job that would support that, so there were times when I told them to kick me out and don't worry about me. They always refuse. My only chance of reaching a decent job might of been lost because of a combination of repeat failure and anxiety so I have no idea what chance I have now. Once instead of studying I cried in the bathroom alone. Whatever friends I have are either faraway or I have been too ashamed to talk to. And yes I was raised without a father but being raised by my mom wasn't even enough for life. My mom died only while I was in elementary school so my relative had to raise me. Lol already wasted enough of your time reading. I don't want pity just roast me so I can do better. Maybe that will help somehow. TLDR:Roast me

Why are you mad when you realize that wh*tebois cannot compete with your bbbc?

As long as you're not a nigger, no roasting necessary

Hey dude that’s and all but no one cares. I’m not saying that to be a dick but it’s reality. You are not the only one who has had a hard life, and people have had much worse. Stop wollowing in sorrow and playing the poor me card. Be a man, find a trade job and work your way up. Stop being a victim like every other nog and pussy out there.

Goodluck

I'm Hispanic. We should both work to pull our cultures out of the shitter and educate people about the Democrat plantation.

OP reads like a nigger desperately trying to speak human language. The dropped words are a dead giveaway. So not a LARP.

Go to Africa and start a kingdom with a strong eugenics program. You may turn into people with a few thousand years of intensely directed evolution.

go back to r*ddit

I'm white and was dealt a similar card in life. I suggest you start reading the bible and going to church. At least try it out.

Thank you. I needed that today.

Get a two year degree at community college. Get an IT job.

Get your shit together.

Be the man your father couldn't be and be the man your mother wanted you to be.

Get in touch with a job recruiter or temp agency for now.

You will never fuck an asian woman. They hate your kind

Kys nigger

Thank you.

Hahahahah
caught you gook

stop being poor

Lazy nigger I will whip you back in shape

Thank you

What did Hitler say to the nigger jew?

Get to the back of the oven, nigger.

No, my black freind. Do not abuse yourself like that, you don't need any of that. What you need is a to find faith in yourself. Self-abuse is not the solution.

You stupid nigger you're only making the problem worse by beating yourself up. Be a contribution to your race and people

Stop being a fucking nigger stereotype and break the cycle. Stop being a little bitch because life is hard sometimes.
If you want instant purpose with a secure future join the military, preferably the Air Force. You won’t regret it.

But he's still a nigger

you take things too seriously bro. youll be fine.

join the military and that will straighten your life out in amazing ways. just trust me on this

Doesn't mean that he's a bad person.

>join the zog trust me you'll feel better

or perhaps you should end the cycle of self deprecation and educate your people to be better, nigger

You made me feel better about myself.
Your purpose is complete, you are not useless.
You can go now

Thank you.

Fegget

>I am black roast me.
I think generations of exposure to the Sun already did.

Thank you.

DEPORTED

what state do you live in? it's so easy to get jobs now and they take zero skill that entire companies are full of negros. i'm assuming, and i'm probably wrong, you actually WANT a job and just haven't been successful yet. you're also probably younger which explains the anxiety.

go get a job at a security company. they'll hire you on the spot. find your local major sports arena and ask what company does security. be professional in the interview (pull your pants up) and you'll automatically be one of their best employees. then just schedule as much work as you can. call the scheduler and say "i want you to put me on any shift you can." it will be fun and you'll meet a lot of people (even girls if you have game) and get to see cool events.

Get on the trowel my man and lay some bricks.

Stop being such a bitch. I always thought the real american dream was having the freedom to do whatever you wanted... so I guess you're free to be a whiny little puss but also maybe if you'd stop being a btich you'd realize you're also free to change your life. Fuck where you come from, its where youre going, everybody is gonna try shit on you all thew ay to the top.

god bless

>checked satan
nigger needs Jordan Peterson in his life
try a trade job instead of college. Not everyone is a scientist and thats ok

There is only One answer.
You must become the black Hitler

You have to get your shit together man.
-education

-fitness/health

-work (warehouse, or anywhere you can work around guys)

-community (start going to a church, start helping your family in the yard.)

-write down your 1 year and 5 year goals

Remember, some of the most successful people in America are black, and they're not even particularly good looking.

Look in to HVAC, Plumbing, Electrician.

Work on your smile and positivity.

>be black
>shitty childhood in ghetto
>go to negro college
>get degree in business
>take job getting minority business deals for big company from government
>my job is literally being black in a room full of white shitlib civil servants
I wish I was dumber and less self-aware.

>I'm black, roast me

God already roasted you, I can't top that.

Normal people get shit on regularly in life. Stop being a victim and rise above it, otherwise you and your people will forever be useless.

>I am black roast me.
Plenty of gasoline here, I'd roast you just like you savage niggers do to each other in Africa and Chicago

Embrace fascism, lead your people to greatness so you can actually point to something that black people have collectively achieved.

Fuck off, nigger.

>help me be better
>I think that help is through berating me
this is your problem.
Yes, you've failed a lot, but being a failure is denying yourself an internal locus of control, and not pursuing higher education.
You're black, you'll easily get in wherever you want; just study and pretend it's our fault. You have one white person's blessing (since you apparently think that matters), now go live well.

Better rev up those thought of suicide again lol