You should sleep with at LEAST 25 guys before settling down

> Anyone with any type of predilection for dick, be it a full-time interest or a part-time thing, should have a sample size of no less than 25 before putting a metaphorical ring around one like some sick, sexual carnival game and settling down for good.
> You've got to try every type (of dick) to make an accurate decision
> You try on shoes before you buy them. You ask the girl at the frozen yogurt shop for like, 50 little sample cups before deciding on a flavor. You test drive cars before driving them off the lot. So why wouldn't you make an equally informed decision before committing to one guy/dick? Do you even realize how many types there are out there in the world?

What the fuck! What guy would ever want to settle down with women like this!

babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107

Other urls found in this thread:

babe.net/author/amandaross
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107
archive.is/WTZbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>amanda (((ross)))

every fucking time

this is why you sleep with 26 girls before settling down.

then an hero at 35 after realizing nobody wants you

Oh, come on, that's just a coincidence.

Oh, yes - Do please guarantee that you will contract HPV and other STDs before settling down to have babies that hopefully won't be born with AIDs, but will have to be sliced out of your belly so they don't pass through your diseased vagina.

I don't want the shoes that 25 other guys wore before me.

Is marriage dead? Can a man ever take the fact that his wife slept with many guys but also the fact that all those guys didn't even want her. That you chose to have her when all her past men didn't. That to them she was worth just a fuck.
How can a man take that fact?

Loosey goosey

>For example, I was once under the complete delusion that small dicks were "the best." Then one day I got wrecked by a member akin to a Chipotle burrito and immediately changed my tune.
Should I just kill myself now for not having a burrito dick?

(((Cohen)))cidence

I unironically do this. I make a woman tell me how many partners she's had, then my response is just her number plus a few.
You'd be surprised how easy it is to see the discomfort on their face appear in the span of 3 seconds.
Then they turn around and act miffed when you tell them its a concern for you. When they start to really go off just ask them "did you honestly think I'd want to even touch a slag like you, jesus"

It hits them right to the core when you respond with actual disgust.

babe.net/author/amandaross

>Amanda believes in only three things: love, aliens, and society being on the brink of a full-blown emo revival. It's still 2007 to her, by which we mean she acts like she's still in seventh grade. She enjoys tequila, long fights in the comments sections, and FaceTuning her nudes which she will make you look at whether you like it or not.

>please everyone be as degenerate as me so we are all on a even playing ground again!

The nuclear family is the smallest building block of society and not the individual.
Ueber individualism inevitably leads to degeneracy, decadence and loss of moral values.

They're doing at 30 nowadays.

this
You don't buy used shoes
You don't buy eaten yogurt

imagine paying for pants that at least 25 guys were wearing before you.

their dicks were touching it constantly...

Now you understand why you don't need to marry this shit. Let'em just test your dick. And use next hole for testing.

The Facebook comments and pure gold
Nature and biology defeats cultural Marxism...
...AGAIN

>Is marriage dead?
Yes. Family institution broken and disappeared. Any cunt can regulate birth. If she want to be pregnant you even not needed, Ali will help.

>by which we mean she acts like she's still in seventh grade
Acts like a 7th grader
Demands all women fuck at least 25 guys

Perfect anology

(((Amanda Ross)))

>

lol the fucking comments section.
If only I had kikebook I'd leave some choice ones myself:
Women unable to paid-bond after about 8 dicks.
Women guaranteed of divorce after about 5 dicks.
etc

basically this
women always love to screw over other women

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

No, revel in the fact you can use analogies that don't revolve around food.

Congratulations, you are a being with sapience.

The digits confirm truth

>babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107

Archive clickbait, you brit faggot.
>archive.is/WTZbY

Based Burgerstanian.

Even Kek has decided to spare your life.

Is Ross even a Jewish name?

These disgusting whores must be annihilated from society. Do not have sex with them, unless your intention is a monogamous relationship. Men are feeding in to this degenerate behavior.

Give up on the white western women, find an innocent cute Chinese wife and live a happy life!

Need to be #1 in this chalenge.

>I whored around so much and no guy is accepting me.
>Please girls, do the same so I seem normal

Fuck you, cunt.

>likening marriage to a sick, sexual carnival game

An extreme solution is the only solution that will save the west at this point.

yes

the sad part is that i hold legit bangkok street whores who got pushed into a ugly life in higher regards than the average white girl these days

>You should be a filthy roastie, and I'll tell you why.
Firebomb it all.

I don't know about you but I wear underwear and my dick isn't touching my pants directly.

Its just too much of a coincidence that every single thing we find repulsive is jewish backed. They're either not of this world or are possessed by satan.

But surely it's just a coincidence.

Not necessarily. It’s an Anglo name that many Jews adopted.

>You should drink 25 gallons of bleach and I'll tell you exactly why [and its beautiful]

>Ross
>Jewish: Americanized form of Rose 3

I will never enter a committed relationship with a girl who has had more than 3 other sexual partners MAX. I can't believe the whole
>muh slut shaming
is still a thing too. Yeah, I'm gonna fucking slut shame. Why the fuck shouldnt I? Are they implying I should totally hide my opinions for fear of offending someone who does something I feel strongly against? Because they sure as shit don't offer the same courtesy.

Still works.

>and I'll tell you exactly why
>number 1. because i did
>number 2. ???

It is ok. If a dude says he had sex with 25 girls, everyone pads him on the back and says "Chad, you are the man".

Don't hate the wymen, hate the game that God laid out on us by making evolution the Holy Spirit.

yes it does

>I will never enter a committed relationship with a girl who has had more than 3 other sexual partners MAX
How do you know? No one bitch will tell you the truth about her sexual partners.

Well yeah, thats the natural imperative of men to cultivate a harem, thats our most animalistic of traits. But marriage is the force against our animalistic traits to develop an ordered society. Ordered society breaks down when we give in to our animalistic traits, and most normies and morally unaware tards had been kept in line by the church until modern days.

that's really sad. from my experience girls with very few sexual partners are the only ones that can actually become attached/sentimental and make a good, loving wife.

The kind of genetic trash that actually buys this kind of article is not the kind of woman that you should settle with anyway. The good thing about the kikes promoting this degeneracy is making it easier to spot the landmines.

this pic triggers the roastie

wut

Arranged marriages don’t work?

The more you fuck around, the less likely you are to settle and remain faithful.

You don’t learn all the tools needed to maintain a marriage and stay committed when your focuse on playing the field.

This. Same thing with that fat acceptance crap.

In the age of social media you /know/. At the very least you can catch them fibbing. If you can't trust them even besides that then you just let her go and find someone better. It's not like women are a limited resource

Women are notorious for giving younger women horrible advice in order to make the,selves look and feel better by comparison. Its always the older slutty professor that tells young freshmen that having a long term boyfriend in college prevents her from having a full college experience. Misery loves company and women love to tear other women down to their level.

I don't have faceberg.

Screencap please?

>babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107
user...why have you been surfing around on "Babe.net"?

It takes 25 to get all the STDs

Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are passed from one person to another through intimate physical contact – such as heavy petting – and from sexual activity including vaginal, oral, and anal sex. STDs are very common. In fact, CDC estimates 20 million new infections occur every year in the United States. STDs can mostly be prevented by not having sex. If you do have sex, you can lower your risk by using condoms and being in a sexual relationship with a partner who does not have an STD. STDs do not always cause symptoms, so it is possible to have an infection and not know it. That is why it is important to get tested if you are having sex. If you are diagnosed with an STD, know that all can be treated with medicine and some can be cured entirely.

There are dozens of STDs. Some STDs, such as syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, are spread mainly by sexual contact. Other diseases, including Zika and Ebola, can be spread sexually but are more often spread through ways other than sex.

This is an amazing example of how women are in an abundance mentality compared to men. Only people given relationships at a whim can think like this, only women and top men. Spoiled you go girl culture, daddy's princess syndrome. Truly the end of days.

Also Every fucking time

now all women are landmines, Pekka

That may all be true, and still wymen will want to sleep around just like men. Men are driven by their urge to inseminate as many potential child bearing women as possible. Women are driven by getting the best men to be their kids' biological father. It is all natural, not degnerate at all.

The idea of marriage came in as an afterthought, as child raising is much better than in a stable marriage and men will not stay with women if they have to bring up some other man's kids... except in very rare cases of cucks.

May be. Stupid cunts like posting that shit in socmedia.

Exactly. Do you remember having your first girlfriend, how much you loved her and would do anything to be with her? Now after 4 girlfriends they are replaceable to me. It works the same with women except amplified, if they are innocent they were get very attached to you and put in effort to make the relationship survive. When they have taken miles of cock they stop caring

haha

Guys, you don't get it, she's LITERALLY like Jesus.

Gotta catch em all

25 different stds

Wtf proxy is that?

Because women can't fucking make up their mind. Ever been to an ice cream shop (to take that allegory again) with a girl? She'll try every cup, pick her favorite, have a mouth orgasm then wonder if she would have been better off picking another.

I wonder how this affected Arby's's business.

Men and women shouldn't hate each other because that's as unnatural as it gets.
This world was build by men being the head of the family. Biology proofs that by making man more intelligent and having higher upper body strength for example.
Women, being mentally slightly superior to children, should return to the family home. In order for this to work and restore natural balance women will have to let go of sometheir individual rights.

>its natural not degenerate
Degeneracy is putting your own pleasure ahead of what is the best for yourself, your family and your community. This includes your legacy, and your legacy is influenced by your family. Having a small family and divorcing 3x until youre too old and tired to care anymore and you just get buzzed on wine nightly thinking about how you used to get railed like a whole up until a couple years prior is degeneracy. A man going around fucking a hundred women a year is as responsible for the degeneracy as the women. All is bad for the self, the family and the community. Its degenerate. We live in a time of central degeneracy.

what's wrong with the logic in the article? you'd have to be dumb to contractually commit the rest of your life with the first dick/pussy you get

>do you remember having your first girlfriend?
no, and each time a thread like this appears the likelihood of me wanting to even have one decreases
Is it really as bad as most say?

THIS

I wonder how she would react, if hundreds of people emailed her with the text "I know you are jewish and I know what you are doing. We will not accept it.".

It should be anonymous in a way that it can not be traced back to the sender as to avoid getting sued.

But man, I think it would scare the shit out of her. Being called a communist or a slut will have no effect. But call her a Jew and she will be frozen.

this has GOT to be fake

This is why feminism wants to ban sexbots

arbys isn't that good and its over priced

>If a dude says he had sex with 25 girls, everyone pads him on the back and says "Chad, you are the man".

Evolutionarily speaking it makes perfect sense as it is a best reproductive strategy for a man since he can potentially have thousands of children. High number of sexual partners proves that man is of high status.

Female feritility on the other is limited by the number of their eggs, duration of pregnancy and risks that are associated with it, she's also going to be saddled with children. High number of sexual partners proves that has lax standards when it comesto mate selection.

Therefore slut shaming makes perfect sense

>That may all be true, and still wymen will want to sleep around just like men. Men are driven by their urge to inseminate as many potential child bearing women as possible.
I think this difference in our biology can't get a sleep to SJW's arguing about their "rights". The common shitty right wymin think - fuck like man. Many different men. Theres no need to check who's before them. Just use vagina to test like/not like.

Belarus

kek

I've slept with zero women. I haven't slept with any men either, for that matter. It must be nice to be a woman.

Agreed. The meat mountain was a salty mess and the flavour didn't result in anything spectacular.

(because men are materials)

Quality post user.

fuck off hans. If you dont understand the difference between male and female promiscuity then you are a fucktard.

Not at all but I’ve never been cheated on (or found out about it) so I’m not bitter. Most of the girls I’ve dated have been decent people, the relationships just ended due to distance/personality differences. My last gf was practically my soulmate for three years but I told her I wouldn’t let my kids marry interracially or same-sex and she disagreed so I dumped her

I support this, Goebbels would be proud.