Is Jim /ourguy/ after all?

>That sure seems to be what's going on after Carrey's well-publicized call for everyone to delete their Facebook accounts and even sell their shares in the company. Carrey wants Facebook punished for profiting from Russian interference in the 2016 election and allegedly not doing enough to stop it from happening again
>But if Carrey's attack on Facebook really is an attempt to weaken Trump, he's going to be very disappointed. In fact, his efforts do the president a tremendous favor. That's because promoting the fiction that Trump won due to interference by foreign forces keeps Trump foes well off the right track toward political recovery.

Is this some 5d chess?

no it freedom to delete your own facebook

No link.
No text of rant.

Fucking worthless post and Carey is certifiably insane.

fuck facebook, how do we make this more popular

I doubt he's doing it consciously, if it does help Trump. It's probably a case of the left getting btfo and becoming so confused that they eat their own.

I remember that Carrey had a rant about the espionage conspiracy that surrounds digital telephony too

he's a leaf

carrey is canadian

I always liked jim Carey, but he's got some new stuff on Netflix that I just recently watched, and now I know without a doubt that Jim Carey is a crazy person. Legitimately batshit crazy.

I don't know.
If you know the work of Andy Kaufman then you would have to say that this is the way Andy would have wanted his biopic to be.
Jim does well at "playing" crazy.
And fucking/marrying crazy.

I have no doubt that Carey is a seriously expert Troll, but being in the entertainment/comedy business means there is a high probability if him being an Ultra Libtard too. If Carey had any guts left as a comedian, he would do a Caviar Left sketch and mock the living shit out of the Hollywood Liberals who hate Trump for doing all the stuff they do themselves or wish they could do themselves. Carey, grow some balls and shred the Faux Left that is the entertainment business/Cheap Labor scammers. Get your career back in the spotlight by taking some very real risks in the comedy world.

A bit ironic coming from CNBC

He also gave his gf who he instigated to kill herself a STD and told her to fuck off, so not the best judge of character.

"Zuckerberg is Russian agent."
The left might be crazy enough to believe that.

Even the fictional retard is retarded irl? Shame.

Listen up

" The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
-ancient Sup Forums proverb

Get on those meme cannons and let's help that washed up, talentless faggot shut down facebook.

Jim Carrey is a major Luciferian. He degraded cathriona white in a satanic ritual and then killed her as a sacrifice to get his career going again.

Guess who White named the executor of her will? That's right, Carrey. This is why the guy went nuts recently, can't face himself in the mirror for what he did to Cathriona white.

I still think he got syphillis from Jenna McCarthy and that’s why he went full insane, we’ll probably crack too

We should meme it like we memed alien Mark and the day of the Zuch.

this
normies will have to think about it because he's a nostalgia funnyman celebrity
very little else would get them to consider Facebook as bad

I never even SEEN the russian interference on facebook. What it look like?