Ever since I watched the State of the Union address and saw the national black caucus acting like ASSHOLES I've been...

Ever since I watched the State of the Union address and saw the national black caucus acting like ASSHOLES I've been questioning my point of view. You see, I'm an educated, employed black man in his early 30's, but I'm starting to think I may be a conservative. For example:

> I support the 2nd amendment
> I want smaller government and less welfare/gibs me dats
> I am against race mixing in general
> I am sick of hearing SJWs whine about the patriarchy, feminism, racism, BLM, and blaming white guys for everything
> I don't like abortion
> I despise my black culture, it's mostly disgusting and glorifies cheap trash and terrible morals
> I think diversity and multiculturalism is a disease
> I think unchecked immigration is dangerous

Where do people like me fit into your world view? I'd like to think that ideology is what most of you here really care about but they way a lot of people here talk I'm not sure I'd be safe with them if "the day of the rope" ever comes, even though I believe in what you do too.

Every one of these are mainstream Republican positions except anti miscegenation and anti diversity, which are unspoken Republican positions

What is there to figure out

maybe you could go back to Africa and help solve problems in your native country? That would probably be your best bet since you are not white and never will be. You sound educated but you need to stop trying to be white. Its never going to happen

It’s because unlike a good portion of humans you have matured.

Come home black man, the left offers you nothing but subgigation in the name of power, we offer you liberty and freedom for you, your family, and your people

>I am against race mixing in general

This is the fundamental requirement for based black man status. So many socially conservative or generally just well accomplished blacks that are touted as based fail this one, because they think that for rising above the hordes of nigger trash that makes up the overwhelming majority of blacks, they somehow deserve a white trophy wife or even worse, constant white trophy lays. As a prize for not being a total nigger. Which is backwards and disgusting and immediately disqualifies them from being based.

> What is there to figure out

The last sentence in my OP.

So maybe you should go back to Europe? Honestly, I have nothing to do with Africa. I may not even be 100% African, so your suggestion isn't helpful. And I'm not "trying to be white" just because of my beliefs.

I want to, but people like openly hate my kind, and although I can understand why, it makes advocating my beliefs all that much more difficult.

I want to be proud of my race and keep it pure, it seems logical to me to do so. It's hard to be proud of my fellow black Americans though, and I think we're too far gone to be redeemed.

You are a Republican, sweetie.

I’m not kidding watch videos about Thomas sowell, Larry elder, and Ben Carson

Actual black conservatives and how they felt with the rapid social culture trying to keep them locked into leftist beliefs

your beliefs are inherently white. You nogs can't create civilizations or form your own republics. Again, stop pretending to be a white man.

It's ok. No matter what happens, at least you're not an actual criminal nigger.

Interesting, I just binge watched Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder last week. I agree with a lot they say.

> You nogs can't create civilizations or form your own republics. Again, stop pretending to be a white man.

I haven't pretended to be anything. I can think whatever I want. You're laying the internet racism on a little thick, aren't you? Does it bother you that a black man can share your ideals? Because that's what it seems like.

The thing is everyone leans conservative when they mature. But the people in charge of the democrat party are literal demons that try to keep their constituency as stupid as possible because they know thats the only way to stay in power. Why else would they want to open borders to let literally anyone in?

Fuck of nigger he's been in america just as long as you have.

Your beliefs don't threaten me in any way, I like the fact that you turned out to be a successful test subject for assimilation. I'm just saying that you are a conflicted individual because you are pretending to be something that you are not. I don't hate you, but your low IQ is really annoying.

Off*

OP ignore this edgelord please.

>> I support the 2nd amendment
>> I want smaller government and less welfare/gibs me dats
>> I am against race mixing in general
>> I am sick of hearing SJWs whine about the patriarchy, feminism, racism, BLM, and blaming white guys for everything
>> I don't like abortion
>> I despise my black culture, it's mostly disgusting and glorifies cheap trash and terrible morals
>> I think diversity and multiculturalism is a disease
>> I think unchecked immigration is dangerous

Congratulations you are a conservative black man not a Democratic plantation Nigger.

out of interest if you were to espouse these views to blacks you know what would be the response? and if it's not a negative one why are you not bringing more of them to us to fight the jew ?

Prove you’re black.

Based black man. Could be friendly

You already have the answers within you. Listen to the “gut feeling” of yours and live in the now, brother.

Just find a qt sheboon to make kids with and teach her about the jews
Then join the nearest militia and help waste kikes and niggers when the time comes, you'll have earned your spot in the ethnostate

>Africa
>country

You have nothing to worry about. The "day of the rope" is a myth that will never happen. While i believe conservatives still possess a small majority in this country (despite the fraudulent and illegal votes that hillary counted) the vast majority of conservatives are Christians that will never organize to fight a group based on race or politics. Yes there are outliers. But theres no way we would agree to attack people based simply on skin tone for anytime longer than road rage. Theres no way to reconcile those things

>Does it bother you that a black man can share your ideals

Of course, how dare you trying to be all civilized and sheit.

>You see, I'm an educated, employed black man
Sage

> out of interest if you were to espouse these views to blacks you know what would be the response?

I would have no friends or family left. No even kidding. I don't think I'd care anymore though.

> Prove you’re black.

I'm at work. It's a slow day but can't take pictures.

Black nationalism my man. Be the Hitler of your people and elevate them out of the muck. Any serious white nationalist would agree.

Kek look at this cucked dixie faggot
You have no idea how bad things are going to get when the food dries up and the hordes start pouring into suburbia

I dont necessarily think this was hateful. It wasnt polite but thats part of the charm of being on an anonymous board. The same guy will hold the door open for you

The unorganized hordes would get cut down like grass

Beginning to figure it all out are ya? Do not be ashamed of your past, just learn from it and move on. Wisdom also causes headaches to attack you, like sjws.

I wouldn't hold the door for you. I've been around enough of your kind to watch my own back before going out of my way for you people

you owe it to your people to bring them round, Ultimately it should not be hard to convert blacks away from the dems. The new deal the klan etc you have loads of ammo at your disposal. Baby steps, you can do it.

The more they depend on the left to care for them the worse their quality of life will become

Kill yourself nigger

well american black culture is trash but other parts of the world its pretty nice actually

It must sucks to be black and aware.

One side you have people that dislike you period, the other side you have those white guilt clowns that don t apretiate you because you for your talent, but because of you being black.
Also you realize that most of your community is sick

Consider the idea of moving away, possibly out of the anglo sphere and its madness. If we had a decent economy and if we weren t on a very delicate moment( after the right wing victory we will have to start deportations) I would recomend you Italy. Pheraps yoy may think some orher realities...personally I am thinking to move in Russia( ex prussia). You may want to do the same, they are crazy, but overall friendly, yes they are not politically correct, but if you show a friendly attitude they will not cause you truble ( exept the crocodile junk)

good luck

Of course but people are going to quickly realize that it's a serious threat at that point and will take up arms, only the most irredeemably cucked won't

Your first post was pretty tame but you just had to go an prove what an imbecile you are. What fucking role have you had in creating or even bettering society? Go ahead....

> but muh ancestors
Fuck you and your ignorance. You trash family probably had as much to do with civilization as any other peasant....literally nothing

Proove it. Proove you have a job.

Become a warlord in Africa my friend

I am not going to sugar coat it for you, half of it is culture and half of it is genetics. It will be a long process to bring your race to a higher level. But the good news is that if you can change black culture, it will eventually change the genetics as well. As it stands, the average american black IQ is 80, and for whites it is 100. You probably fall around 100, and your family must have instilled good values to you. In that sense, the only difference between you and I is our skin. I would have absolutely no problem letting you into my 'ethnostate', though to be honest that name wouldn't fit what I am talking about anymore since it is not based on ethnicity, but human value instead.
If you intend to elevate your race, then fundamentally the most important thing is to just raise your children the way your parents raised you. You have the genetics, just make sure they get the culture as well. Beyond that, however, you have to do what you can to convince others of doing the same. Even if they may not have good genetics, if you can help sway the culture towards valuing hard work, intelligence, and modesty, then the evolution over time will favor those values. One more thing, even though it will result in much short term hardship for families, we absolutely have to do away with welfare. It would be an investment into the future at the cost of the short run for many, and it may even have collateral damage in the form of hurting quality people in bad circumstance. But if we can take away the value in having tons of kids and never working, then we can switch black evolution in the favor of quality. I am sorry to tell you that it won't happen in your or your own children's lifetimes, maybe not even your grand or great grandchildren. But someday the effects will emerge. Best of luck based black man.

>is against mixing things
>wants to fit in with huwhites.

Nice explanation
I agree

This. Go back there and rule shit.

>be idi amin 2

I didnt say we wouldnt defend ourselves. Just because youre stuck at home LARPing about the fatherland doesnt mean that's reality. I live and work in central FL and i would say at least 90% of people i meet of any color or religion are courteous and generally "good." You just cant lump people together under any banner unless they march under it. Trust me if the ghettos rose up and started attacking my neighborhood, it would be a quick bloodbath

>"the day of the rope" ever comes, even though I believe in what you do too.

Day of the Rope only applies to any white woman that has defiled herself by fucking you.

As for where you fit it. Literally anywhere but here. I wish you peace, prosperity, Long life, OVER THERE - >

This was a good to read, thank you for taking the time to write it.
I think at this point, given my circumstances and race, my best option is to buy a home on some land further away from the city, try and find a half sane/decent black woman to marry (nearly IMPOSSIBLE), and try and raise a family worth some morality and values. I think it'll be worth making the commute, but I suspect I/we'll be alone in this endeavor.

>I'm black and think like you
>somehow I am not good enough
pick one.

Ive never been called "you people." And since im white i guess that makes you the nigger

please don't junk up the countryside with a bunch of nigglets

Check out Herman Cain and Ben Carson. You’ll get flak for standing up for yourself, but you can take pride in living life according to your beliefs and being yourself. As a white center-right guy, welcome. Convert your friends.

meh
Like I've been saying skin color is irrelevant as long youre on the red pills.

Ignore all the kike and nigger talk some of us are just more extreme.

You are one of us wether you recognize it or not
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us

If you're not republican, get the fuck out of the USA. You are a degenerate.

Welcome to the sunken place

Bro thats true with white women too. Its the westernizarion of women that is the problem. Either find a woman that is not westernized or find one that has been through trauma in her life and come through the other side. It took my until age 30 but i found mine. Good luck to you and yours and keep up the good fight

ONE OF US

it's important u spread your beliefs among the black community as we white folks find there culture difficult to empathize with.

I know bud. That was a foreign delegation. They don’t represent anyone here

You sound like a healthy American to me brother.

I'm perfectly fine with a black ethnostate in north america. It'd be better for both our races.

Maybe we could team up and kick the spics out.

>nog calling hotep a nog

checked

OP here. Just had some work come in (I'm a pharmacist, also why I can't take pics back here) so I have to hop off for a bit. I'll check back later, maybe the thread will last long enough.

You can stay as a small minority as long as you fully accept the fact you are a minority and a sort of guest in European countries. I don't think a 100% ethno state is a reasonable or good idea but I do think countries should be >95% their native ethnicities. You can be that small minority if you so choose and accept being an out group member in regards to physical traits.

Every successful person regardless of race reaches an impasse around age 30. It’s the realization that lesser humans are trying to rob and destroy us

Prove you are black. Post balls with time stamp

Most of the far right doesn’t want genocide. They just want to end gibs, immigration, race mixing, integration and that kind of thing.

Probably a LARP, but if not cheers friendo. It's not so much that you're a conservative as much as it is you're not a retard. Good for you (seriously).

Pay no attention to this white American. He represents the far left side of the bell curve

>Like I've been saying skin color is irrelevant as long youre on the red pills.

Basically this but diversity does lead to trouble. Countries should be near ethnostates (>95%) but not 100% because immigrants do bring some, albeit small, benefits. That being said any out group members need to be respectful of the native populations and definitely need to be red pilled, hard working and trad.

it may archive at this rate once it hits the reply limit. You are doing good OP. black liberals will hate you and call you uncle tom, meanwhile racists larpers (likely democrats under anonymous accounts) will say hateful things to get you to feel like there is no place to go. But remember this!

We are not a nation of skin, we are a nation of blood. And our ancestors paid that price for us to make our choices and forge our destiny!

I don't hate you, I may not even dislike you. I would want blacks to stay a minority though, let's say less than 5% of the general population.

I smell a (((leftist))) shill. Anyone got the meme for the jew-dar?

>meanwhile racists larpers (likely democrats under anonymous accounts)
This is actually really fucking common. I've seen leftist uni student groups do this and say the most racist shit you would ever hear to shame any minorities that question legist dogma.

I have your solution. Abandon all solidarity and identification with other people on the basis of race or ethnicity. The reason for this is that you are an outlier. You know this. Do not allow the black masses to hold you back from anything, just because they are the same race as you. Simultaneously, do not seek approval from whites, you will never be accepted anyways. Do what is best for you as an individual. If this means “betraying” your own people, then do it. Loyalty to race is a spook. Don’t side with Whitey because you want him to like you, side with him because your interests align (if they do). This is the path of self respect and sovereignty.

Black liberals Shame black people for acting white every day

I just wanna say good for you dude. I'm currently living a pretty NEET lifestyle, although I do have limited education and training, and am actively starting to look for employment. But when you're in a position as I was, and you definitely were, where the government is willing to subsidize your life and endorse not being the best that you can be it shows a great deal of character to go against that and say "No I wanna do this myself" so good for you. Won't be easy though.

Weird, I realized that when I was a teenager and am a NEET. I still live better than the average nigger.

For me at least, my problem with blacks is their niggerish attitude and lack of forethinking or thinkimgbon the future.
Im cool with people who leave that behind that and I think black people should strive for the betterment of themselved

Ok b8 3 out of 8

Everyone in this thread supporting this nigger OP's based black man xd schtick are certified t_d cucks.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

checked.
I'm fairly certain its coming from some official sources. Remember the last US gov shutdown and for those days we had significantly less racial based threads?

Sup Forums has supported plenty of black men. Hell, some of us are black.

Divide and conquer

You're the kind of black person my mother said can be found if you look hard enough!
Though desu I've never had any problems with black people in the UK.
I'm sure you'll be welcome wherever, bro ^^

Don't let any chucklefucks leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I've thought about this a lot and I think philosophy is the only thing that matters in the long run.

It's been shown that a town full of diverse peoples and cultures have citizens that are consciously or subconsciously not very trusting of each other. They might say they are, but deep down they're not.

However I don't think that's the same case with people who are obviously on the same team. If I lived in a town that voted 98% for all the politics I care about, I don't think I'd give two shits if some of the population were black, chinese, etc.

When I see a black guy or a mexican in a MAGA hat I instinctively think "That guy is on my side." I don't have any ill feelings at all.

So if you've really opened your eyes and realized that Democrats really are out to keep black people down, then welcome aboard and don't let any edgelord scare you off.

There are respectable black women out there. Go to some white churches and you are bound to find a few women who were adopted into white families and raised correctly.

So serious question. Which is worse, the alt-right who keep proclaiming you have a genetically low IQ and shitposting moonman memes but who give you the chance to prove yourself as much as anyone else (Generally speaking)
Or the uber-progressive left who treat you like a handicapped child and give you everything that they've decided you want because obviously being a poor, put upon PoC you have no agency at all, but you get nice things for nothing from them?

Tbqh there won't be a "day if the rope", but a major civil war every American should be prepared for.
You should be more worried about your neighbors than right wing death squad.

>When I see a black guy or a mexican in a MAGA hat I instinctively think "That guy is on my side." I don't have any ill feelings at all.

same. actually, really just any time i know a black dude... or Hell, ANYONE, doesn't matter their race or if woman, is a conservative/Repub. They always get priority treatment from me. But then again, that may be a little shortsighted on my part bc I automatically assume just because they're right wing/Repub, they're Pro-Life which is usually the number one thing for me.

His native country is America you retard

Do none of you pieces of shit understand tone and voice in writing? Nothing OP has typed even remotely comes across as a black individual; reads exactly like a fucking LARP.

First off, if you're looking for good advice on Sup Forums, you're almost never gonna find it.

Second, congratulations for waking up to the truth, you're starting to see things clearly now for the first time.

As a white republican, all I care about is values, I don't care what color your skin is, I care about merit, I care about how you act. Are you a good person? Do you believe in hard work and contributing to society? Then you are absolutely welcome.

Remember the true enemy is and always will be the Jew.

Ideology can be pretty limiting depending on which side you get caught up on. You’re not going to be lynched by a bunch of good ole boys if you switch party affiliation, you know that, right? Besides, republicans love their blacks. They really are the best blacks.

Watcha doin' rabbi

Race mixing out bred the redman. It can happen to blacks too in a few generations.

Oh hi Ben!

>You're laying the internet racism on a little thick, aren't you? Does it bother you that a black man can share your ideals? Because that's what it seems like.
Knock it off. You're not black and it's painfully obvious.

Not because of 'being based', but because blacks don't talk in that effeminate schoolteacher tone, only pencil-necked white soydweebs do.

>Where do people like me fit into your world view?

Values > Race

Of course if you get into my nation and I become the racial minority it becomes

Race > Values

Yes user but it's an interesting larp that had garnered interesting discussion.