youtube.com/watch?v=mN5sSew9Z5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bunny

hunny

cunning

cun-cun

pot

Soon.

Tamaki is a very well developed character.

Though it helps that Doremi is a long series, still she's really growing on me.

>animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1499997366
- Akira & Yukari were originally intended to draw interest from _grown-up/adult_ audiences, though they aren't surprised by their popularity among little girls too, as they were very much intended as those big sister characters.
- Yukari in particular was a mix of high girl-appeal elements (her color, animal and hair especially) but they still were very surprised at how well her merch sold.
- The theme of having animal-like personalities has been especially resonant with kids, and works even better when their appearance matches. Team has been working hard on that character consistency between episodes (like Ichika hopping like a bunny when she's excited). Nothing about the absentee animal-based combat affinities, though. Maybe that's too boy for them.
>Personality layering
- They set out to make clear (almost simple) characters at first to establish the symbolic nature of their personalities, but they wanted to make sure there was more know, by starting at their core traits and gradually taking steps in different directions.
= how important it was to show Ichika isn't just some constantly absolute happy genki girl, but rather how hard she works hard at staying positive
= The plan is for Himari to get more stage work as her personality develops.
= how Aoi might seem a little like Ichika at first, but is also fiercely protective and caring, and has a nervous and even pouty side.
= While the rest of the staff saw Yukari as just a "talented oneesan"-type, Tsubota insisted she has an insecure side too, that she would lie to protect it, and when everyone kept that in mind while bringing her to life, it was a big part of what made her interesting.
= Akira's foundational tendency to just protect whoever she can will be challenged in a future episode as well.

>Mid-season cures:
- They opted for a fairy because it makes for a variety of origins, and to have someone whose values aligned with the core team and would get along with them well from the start. So a fairy seemed like the sensible choice.
- They decided against Pekorin because her charm point was being "huggably cute", a different cute than they wanted from a cure.
>Ciel's visual design
- It's rooted in a western parfait "let's pile on all sorts of stuff"-idea, and her rainbow motif came in part from piling on the colors. Similarly, her dress was meant to evoke a tall glass with all the other elements piled on top. The wings aren't just cosmetic, she can fly.
- They settled on having her "pegasus-like" personality to be as someone who always aims for the heavens in flying off in pursuit of her dream.
- Sweet Etude 6 will be out on August 2nd, with her character song "Rainbow Espoir".
>Kirakiraru
- Pikario has an upcoming scene where he talks about how feelings don't always sparkle, and how negative emotions can crystallize into kirakiraru as well. Much like Noir did with Julio, humans' anger and hatred can be collected for that purpose, setting the scene for a much bigger conflict of light vs dark.
- As this escalates, the cures will grow and get their power-ups, but they won't be "just feel harder!" approach, since it's rooted in harnessing own personal emotions. They should reflect their individual qualities and weaknesses, what they've learned about themselves through their relationships, and have grown to love about themselves.
- The scale of this battle will grow, but they want to make sure the show still remains upbeat and positive and fun.
>Final words
- There will be more on the deeper meaning of "X and Y! Let's la maze-maze!"
- There will be more on cures' individual stories as they're confronted with their own selves and have to decide their own paths, but lots of relationships stuff too.
- There's one more big surprise coming this season.

>- There will be more on the deeper meaning of "X and Y! Let's la maze-maze!"
Personality based power up.

I was actually thinking relationship-based. Before it went to air, there was talk of the show being themed around the whole "we're different but we match/mix" thing.

reminder Gao's color mix is blue and yellow

Cures fusing a la Vivired when?
No, not like heartcatch

>There's one more big surprise coming this season

Is the Elysio romanization of エリシオ correct?

Kira^2 confirmed KINO

Romanization has schools and sets of rules, but there's no such thing as objectively correct.

Elysio is fine if you take it as based on Elysian/Elysium, but in the absence of a clear naming theme for the villains coming out, this is ultimately an interpretation that presumes intent and arguably stylized because it's not quite a real name or word in English, I would argue it's no better than assuming Bib* has a book/word-theme name and writing it Bibli.
Elisio is at least spelled the same way it is in Portugese.

On the other edge of stupid, you could write it Erishio. Or Eryshio. Or some such nonsense.

Does that answer your question?

How did you prepare for her death? I bought gin and tonic and some tissues.

>Pekorin because her charm point was being "huggably cute"

A bald clown out of a horror movie is not huggable.

>There's one more big surprise coming this season

Ichika's mom is the final villain

Of courses.

Take your bets biw will Bibury be:
>purified into a fairy
>purified into a normal girl
>die screaming and crying
>absorbed into Noir
>be totally okay and come back next week

Noir will brutally kill her in an scene that will be censored in later airings of the show.

>>purified into a normal girl
And then she's sent away because reasons.

Iru probably got killed but she will survived, out of action for sometimes to let the Elysio dude debut. After that she will reappear in the final arc with revived Iru and got purified there.
Even the evil fairies got spared. They won't kill off the villain they took time to make likable and sympathetic (her protective nature toward Iru).

Another possibility is that she will be like Gopri's Shut(and lesser extent Westar and Bunbee) aka butthurt and depress over the loss of her comrade and got her job taken over by the more dastardly villain, finally redeem herself by helping the cure in the final episode.

>die screaming and crying
But she will die when Iru swallows fuse with her. Like black mask in gogo.

MODS!

Where can I find a kig to fuck?

1 find someone willing to have sex with you
2 have a kigurumi
3 get them to wear the kig

Maho was so forgettable I can't remember, but the Deusmast generals die?

They became Desumast because Desumast was acutally legion and then Haa vaporized them all with one attack.

They fused and became a bigger version of generic MOTW with their heads intact but no personality whatsoever. They then got big-banged and became a star.
Seriously the most disappointing end boss ever and disappointing resolution of the chaos-demon-megaten plot line teased.

Which Tamaki episode did you just watch? Your dad doesn't really love you? Lots of characters develop really well over time in that one. I'm not sure who to thank for Doremi, but man it was good.

Purified into a fairy I hope. One that looks kind of like a hamster ideally.

Fairies look like onaholes though.

That's fine. Hamsters can look like onaholes too.

Creatively, Doremi is what it was thanks to the combination of Sato, Igarashi and Takashi Yamada. Yamada wrote Heartcatch Precure and the edgier Moonlight novel.

Something wrong, I hold my head
Bibury gone, a nigga dead

What's the point of a picture frame without a picture?

After ep 25 Yukari and Akira's relationship will evolve.

What do they mean by that?

It's a symbolic representation of Hime's (and the viewers) unfinished journey. If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words can you fit inside the empty space any number of pictures could be inside?

She won't die, she'll become the 7th Cure

She already was.

The best one is the one where she makes friends with Momoko at the end.
>tfw that whole Pii-chan scene.

I thought it was a symbolic representation of the interior of Megumi's skull, hence it being cleverly placed directly above her while she dons a blank expression.

>mindbroken Bibury wanders in and out of frame for the rest of the season, talking to herself in Iru's voice

Friendly reminder that Megumi isn't even close to being the dumbest pink.

Megumi wasn't the dumbest pink, but she had the worst taste in men.

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!!!

She fawned over a god, and then realized her love for her osananajimi. Tsubomi on the other hand had the hots for a girl, and then her grandfather.

Brutal

Well, she is one of those girls, who are easy to get laid with, but kissing is a big no-no.

Literally bunny cunny

This was so weird. He's way too close and too old.

But what if the fairy consents though?

Hello, Lala.
As always I want to fuck you!

Erotic fang.

UNLEASH THE HOUNDS

PRAY FOR BIBURY.

Sounds pretty metal desu.

I want to know what they say Riko

If during the inevitable purification scene I swing my miracle light at the monitor, will it somehow save Bibury?

Regina wasn't even in ns3, how could they fuck up so badly.

Is that a movie?

Yeah, the movie is 100% Ciel pandering movie: youtube.com/watch?v=mN5sSew9Z5Q

At least it's not another Pink pandering movie like Suite, Smile, Doki and Hacha.

New movie subs when?

Yeah, it looks even worse. New member privilege is even bigger cancer now Thanks maho

Translate it, weebs.

The only thing I don't get is why they started shilling Parfait so early, even before Ciel was even introduced.

Anyway, regardless of age difference I'm 99% sure there will be fangirls that ship Ciel with Jean Pierre.

>Riko, let's go to bed together~
>Y-you're not a child
>But I want if it's with Riko!
>It's embarrassing...
>Snif...
>Well... there's no helping it...
>Haa-

>Riko, let's have sex!
>Uh, no, Mirai.

To sell toys.

>Haa-

Pleasure of being cummed inside.