Are women supposed to be seen as equals to men?

Are women supposed to be seen as equals to men?

instagram.com/p/Be9xTEDAhlG/?taken-by=bleacherreport&share=other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=01&v=IGAmuxLvh1A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be serious for a moment. Ofc they are our equals. We are yin and yang. Same but different. Equal -But different. We are NOT supposed to be the same.

Absolutely not. Women are adult children. That doesn't mean you get to be a dick but we are definitely not equal.

Are we equal? of course not.

Should we be treated equally in the eyes of the law? Absolutely.

No and don't you EVER forget it!

In Genesis 3:16 the Lord says to the woman: “Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” The original structure at creation remained in effect after the fall into sin.

Why?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no likes and may god have mercy on your soul.

Because they are human. Equal in rights, but not identical in biology, although we do share a lot of characteristics.

Why should we be equal in rights though? You just repeated yourself.

Man, women can´t be rational.
They are not like men. There is a reason why history put them in their place.

Now they vote, and look where it is taken us.

>Are women supposed to be seen as equals to men?

Nope.

>look where it's taken us

virgin detected. Be a bitter basement dweller all you want, I'm gonna go fuck some drunk bitches tonight.

Because government shouldn't arbitrarily choose who to favor. It should treat everyone equally. Otherwise, say someone like Shillary gets elected, then starts using your own logic to discriminate against men.

never treat women as your equals. I can tell you right now you will only end up angry and hurt.

Why are the woman’s nipples gone but the males are?
This is literally what the Fucking fuck us feminists are fighting against.
Can you SERIOUSLY not see our point after seeing this sexist image?

what

the

fuck

women are literally retarded children, I cant fucking take it anymore. its embarrassing living in modern society where we have to lie about niggers and women being one of us

>virgin detected. Be a bitter basement dweller all you want, I'm gonna go fuck some drunk bitches tonight.
>JUST RAWDOGGIN RANDOS BRO HAHA FUCK YEA

cringe

women shouldnt be allowed to vote

>I'm gonna go fuck some drunk bitches tonight
well done

where did I say anything about rawdogging? Not only are you a buttmad virgin, but you argue like an SJW with your strawman tactics.

The only cringe here is you.

It's Friday. What do you do on Friday nights? Sit alone at home on Sup Forums.

>I'm gonna go fuck some drunk bitches tonight
Yikes

cuck detected. While you're complaining on the internet, some chad or tyron is fucking your future wife every Friday night.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=01&v=IGAmuxLvh1A

Maybe they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

So... opposites?

Sven... you don't know what the word equal means.

Long answer: noooo lol

Short answer: no

>your future wife
Good one wagey, but I will never date, let alone marry.

It seems you are the cuck here. Dont lose it all in the courts my man.

>Are women supposed to be seen as equals to men
>6 times less gray matter
Not really. Treat them like overgrown children for best results.

>YO I FUCK ALL DESE BITCHES YO IM SUCH A PLAYA YALL JUST SALTY VIRGINS

There’s only one sport/athletic competition women are better at than men, and that’s competitive childbirthing.

No, women aren't people

Not the same, we have the same rights and duties in a society, but we're different af, that's the baseline, fuck whatever feminists call 'equality'

>Someone with a cave between their legs wants to been seen as equal compared to an individual with a spear as genitals.

Not gonna happen feminist Molly

> Women are dumb, degenerate, irrational, retarded, have no sense of responsibility, no loyalty and can't think and plan ahead.
> Women should take care of children.

I hope you guys get your sex bots and your artificial wombs as soon as possible and leave the rest of us the fuck alone already.

No. That's why we have sex dolls
>159849554
>159849554

Not exactly equals, more like halfs that must combine to produce a new piece.